Replace tape and handcuffs

View File

This mod is out of date. If you want to use it, there is nothing wrong, but it will no longer be supported.
You may encounter a problem where the original handcuffs cannot be restored after uninstallation, because it was actively generated by you in BS. What you can do is to overwrite the current rope version with all the contents in the meshes folder in the RH installation package. (If you don't want to overwrite it again by reinstalling RH)

There will be more and better things in the future rather than continue to rely on RH or DD. if you are interested, here is a preview of it

----------------------------------------------

Simply replacing the appearance of the duct tape, the original tape that can be removed by sneezing no longer exists.

You can use bodyslide to generate ropes to replace the appearance of ordinary handcuffs in realhandcuffs.

The name in bodyslide is "handcuffs_to_rope"

For the naked Fusion girl

One of the poses https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6766-bond-device-animations/ replaces the original pose of realhandcuffs to match the rope appearance. In the MCM menu of realhandcuffs, you need to set the animation to take the pose of realhandcuffs.

You can also use software like fo4edit or f4-xTranslator to change the name of handcuffs to rope :)

Two sound packages are added

DD's gag dialogue and reaction and aggressive animation can be applied.

Not directly replace the existing sound effect

you can find the file location of the sound effect played in the game according to your own choice to rename and replace it. For example

data \ sound \ FX \ deviousdevices

or

data \ sound \ FX \ Gagsounds

there are similar

data \ sound \ FX \ gray \ gagged

defined by animators themselves

It's all up to you.

Thank you for reading my English online translation

Thanks and Acknowledgements:

Kimy for Devious Devices [https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3796-devious-devices/]

Kharos for Real Handcuffs [https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/8485-real-handcuffs/]

Gray User for Bondage Device Animations 0.1.0 [https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6766-bondage-device-animations/]

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/06/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    BodySlide Devious Devices 2.0 Realhandcuffs

Congratulations, these look really good. Especially the gag, but also the ropes, though the connection between the arms still looks a bit "weak" compared to everything else. Did you make the models? I am assuming from your post that the pose is from Gray User's mod.

11 hours ago, Kharos said:

Congratulations, these look really good. Especially the gag, but also the ropes, though the connection between the arms still looks a bit "weak" compared to everything else. Did you make the models? I am assuming from your post that the pose is from Gray User's mod.

Looks to be a port of my rope and tape from DDx for Skyrim. The rope with some heavier mesh edits. But seems like the textures or the UV map broke along the way during the porting and deforming of the mesh to fit whatever the pose is. Shame either way that the credit never ends up reflecting any of this. :/

12 hours ago, Supertin said:

Looks to be a port of my rope and tape from DDx for Skyrim. The rope with some heavier mesh edits. But seems like the textures or the UV map broke along the way during the porting and deforming of the mesh to fit whatever the pose is. Shame either way that the credit never ends up reflecting any of this. :/

I like your work very much

But these are not changes to your work. The rope comes from rough transplantation of DAZ assets, and the tape seems to come from XPS or somewhere.

3 hours ago, redlantern said:

this is a replacer for  the handcuffs of RealHandcuffs?

If you follow the instructions to create a new mesh file with the bodyslide file in the download file

its path is data \ meshes \ realhandscuffs \ handcuffsarmor.nif.

This is the same path as the corresponding data in ba2 of realhandcuffs, so it will replace the original appearance.

If you don't do anything with bodyslide, the appearance of your original handcuffs won't change.

If you like the gesture of the original handcuffs, delete the contents of "meshes \ realhandcuffs" in the download file, and the gesture system of the handcuffs will continue to start in the ba2 file.

42 minutes ago, kziitd said:

I like your work very much

But these are not changes to your work. The rope comes from rough transplantation of DAZ assets, and the tape seems to come from XPS or somewhere.

I looked at them more in detail out of curiosity now. You're right actually, I apologize, even though the general shape of the tape mesh and parts of the rope mesh are quite similar, must've been one of those DAZ and XPS models. They both have a pretty big vertex/triangle count too, and I thought my rope was already intense in terms of that, lol. But also explains why the UV map seems broken. The gag's UV isn't quite flattened fully, making the tape texture look stretchy... And I don't even want to think about that rope's UV map, I had a brief look... but it's nightmare fuel >.<

On 5/7/2020 at 3:21 AM, Kharos said:

The rope's model is a rough transplant and slight modification of DAZ's adult assets.

The arm pose is a gray user provided animation.

I also think the animation has something to adjust to match the rope. Like the wrist.

But I'm doing a lot of skyrim animations, and I need hct-2011 version, while the animation of fallout 4 often needs hct-2014 version. When I see the prompt of 2014 installation program to let me uninstall 2011 version, I temporarily cancel the idea of creating animation. In the permission description of gray user animation, I'm up to standard on the premise of free use, so I use his things.

6 minutes ago, Supertin said:

I looked at them more in detail out of curiosity now. You're right actually, I apologize, even though the general shape of the tape mesh and parts of the rope mesh are quite similar, must've been one of those DAZ and XPS models. They both have a pretty big vertex/triangle count too, and I thought my rope was already intense in terms of that, lol. But also explains why the UV map seems broken. The gag's UV isn't quite flattened fully, making the tape texture look stretchy... And I don't even want to think about that rope's UV map, I had a brief look... but it's nightmare fuel >.<

You don't have to be sorry

Of course your things are better. The number of polygons is reasonable and the mapping is better.

Also 3D content, model creation is another field for me who is familiar with animation creation.

But after a few years, I saw no one to do it, so I clumsily did it.

Hello Kziitd.  This is very nice work. 

Is there any chance you could make a CBBE conversion?  I tried it myself and almost made it work.  The mesh fits perfectly on the default CBBE reference, so deleting the existing bones and copying bone weights almost works.  Unfortunately, the "up01" shape that holds the upper arms to the torso becomes distorted in game, probably because it is weighed to the wrong bones.  I assume it would be simple to fix using weight painting but I have no experience with that.

Here's what I was able to produce:

ropeproblems.png

I'd be very grateful if you could help out with this.

8 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Is there any chance you could make a CBBE conversion?  I tried it myself and almost made it work.  The mesh fits perfectly on the default CBBE reference, so deleting the existing bones and copying bone weights almost works.  Unfortunately, the "up01" shape that holds the upper arms to the torso becomes distorted in game, probably because it is weighed to the wrong bones.  I assume it would be simple to fix using weight painting but I have no experience with that.

ropeproblems.png

Shibari.... and it begins.

nice work with the tape gag replacement but do you think you can make it a bit wider in the front  because not all of the npc including my own character has it fitted perfectly i sense if you made it a little wider it would solve some of the clipping around the face on most npc.

On 5/8/2020 at 3:49 PM, EgoBallistic said:

ropeproblems.png

This happens to me when I automatically copy all the bones of FG onto the rope.

I deleted all the parts of the arm in the bone weight copied by up01 and it looks better now.

It means that up01 has only the bones of the body but not the bones of the arms.

On 5/9/2020 at 1:20 AM, bstylez said:

nice work with the tape gag replacement but do you think you can make it a bit wider in the front  because not all of the npc including my own character has it fitted perfectly i sense if you made it a little wider it would solve some of the clipping around the face on most npc.

I haven't found a way to make the facial equipment automatically change with the fat or thin face shape of the character.

Maybe that's not possible in itself?

I did it according to the default basefemalehead_facebones.nif standard of fallout 4.

I'm worried that when I make it wider, someone will say it should be narrower, or it will look loose.

So I suggest that you use tools to simply change it according to your own situation in outfitstudio.

In the case of symmetry, 2138065782_36020200510113300834.jpg.839bfa0c4ac41e1301529ea77ec69276.jpg

the appropriate brush size and strength 665752556_36020200510110715938.jpg.b556aa8afd8553b16f62d56eed81bf10.jpg

can be used to modify the parts you think should be widened with this 1172094513_36020200510110605559.jpg.94a12d42464dcf9382ff2111937540c5.jpg tool.

On 5/8/2020 at 3:29 PM, SenseiBlack said:

This is awesome, specially the duct tape. Thanks for sharing.

I just wish the ropes were full body.

It's OK to add a leg rope to the appearance

But there is no such thing as DD shackles in realhandcuffs that changes the animation of walking,.

1 hour ago, kziitd said:

This happens to me when I automatically copy all the bones of FG onto the rope.

I deleted all the parts of the arm in the bone weight copied by up01 and it looks better now.

It means that up01 has only the bones of the body but not the bones of the arms.

Aha.  Thank you, I will try this.

hi, great mod you've made, the tape gag wored just fine. but when i get the handcuff and equip it, at the choosing-tight-or-loose interface you can see the ropes, and it became original handcuffs again later. anyideas about this? thanks ahead.

20200515003421_1.jpg

20200515003432_1.jpg

1 hour ago, epic2017 said:

hi, great mod you've made, the tape gag wored just fine. but when i get the handcuff and equip it, at the choosing-tight-or-loose interface you can see the ropes, and it became original handcuffs again later. anyideas about this? thanks ahead.

20200515003421_1.jpg

20200515003432_1.jpg

To be honest, I don't know what's going on. Because you do replace the handcuffs in your picture, but when it is in place, it becomes another model.

This reminds me that in the real handcuffs model, there are ordinary handcuffs, hinge handcuffs, broken ordinary handcuffs and broken hinge handcuffs.

I wonder if you are wearing a broken ordinary handcuffs? Can this be done in realhandscuffs?

Because I haven't replaced it, because I haven't figured out how to make a broken version of such a lot of rope...

On 5/14/2020 at 6:37 PM, epic2017 said:

20200515003421_1.jpg

20200515003432_1.jpg

Are you using the Torture Devices pose for handcuffs?
Go into RealHandcuffs MCM settings, tab "Handcuffs", and change the pose to "Real Handcuffs". Then try again.

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, HadleyD said:

Hey there
Slightly unrelated question, but...

Do you perhaps have a preset for your character here?

• 1265384478_Fallout42020-05-0614-49-26-01.jpg.95210306e6dd5bc81845d1886bc00fce.jpg.e10e7decdf2f1ae14e4c49900919d851.jpg

kziitd11.json

All the required mods should be popular KSHairdos, looksmenu customization supplement, extended facial sculpting, etc.