IGNORED

Mod Idea/Request for Amputee Body and mobile Torture devices

Is there anyone out there that would be willing to make an amputee body that has no (invisible) arms or legs? I would like to make some of the war engines from the Warhammer 40K universe and I think I know how to do it with other existing mods. I want to use the mod "RoboChair - Mama's New Treads - plus Drivable Spare Chair and RoboHelmets" and put the amputated body in it to make a Praetorian Battle Servitor. Here is a photo of the one I would like to try and build.

220592-Inquisitor,%20Mechanicus,%20Servi

I would also like to see if someone could use the same "RoboChair" mod and make something that would add either a St. Andrews Cross or a crucifix (or both) to it, so that I could build a Penitent Engine (Also from Warhammer 40K). I know where to get most of the outfits that are used in the models and I think that most of the Automatron mods I have will be able to provide the main body parts, arms and legs that I want to use. Here are some photos of what the Penitent Engines look like.

latest?cb=20120408041627

latest?cb=20120408032815

latest?cb=20190829112406

Thanks in advance to anyone and everyone who might be willing to help me out to be able to build these for my game.