I've spent the last 7 hours trying to accomplish one thing. A very tiny thing. Trying to get my character to masturbate. Nothing more, nothing less, just to loosen up after a long day of killing everything that breathes and stealing anything that isn't nailed down. And it has become one of the most absurd nightmares I've ever had to deal with modding. I'm sure it's some tiny little detail too that I just can't see, but I have no options left but to ask for help.

I'm using Vortex, I run FNIS with no errors and it's accounting all the animations, I have two different animation packs that have masturbation animations installed, they are enabled within Sexlabs in game and are registered in SLAL. I have also attempted to use other mods like Matchmaker, QAT, Aroused, to try and just kickstart an animation. I've uninstalled and reinstalled a couple times over too and this is all on a fresh download of Skyrim. Utilizing Sexlabs to try and start an animation I get hit with this in the logs.

[05/05/2020 - 04:55:45AM] NOTICE: ValidateActor(My Character) -- TRUE -- MISS
[05/05/2020 - 04:55:45AM] FATAL - Thread[0] AddActor(My Character) - AddActor(My Character) -- Failed to add actor -- They were unable to fill an actor alias
[05/05/2020 - 04:55:45AM] Thread[0] StartThread() ERROR - Cannot start thread while not in a Making state

No matter what mod I used, whether it was a spell or straight through Sexlabs, everything would work fine until the animation needed to kick in, and it just wouldn't. I have no clue what to do at this point. I'm really hoping someone can help me figure this out.
35 minutes ago, Anubisssss said:

I've spent the last 7 hours trying to accomplish one thing. A very tiny thing. Trying to get my character to masturbate. Nothing more, nothing less, just to loosen up after a long day of killing everything that breathes and stealing anything that isn't nailed down. And it has become one of the most absurd nightmares I've ever had to deal with modding. I'm sure it's some tiny little detail too that I just can't see, but I have no options left but to ask for help.

I'm using Vortex, I run FNIS with no errors and it's accounting all the animations, I have two different animation packs that have masturbation animations installed, they are enabled within Sexlabs in game and are registered in SLAL. I have also attempted to use other mods like Matchmaker, QAT, Aroused, to try and just kickstart an animation. I've uninstalled and reinstalled a couple times over too and this is all on a fresh download of Skyrim. Utilizing Sexlabs to try and start an animation I get hit with this in the logs.

[05/05/2020 - 04:55:45AM] FATAL - Thread[0] AddActor(My Character) - AddActor(My Character) -- Failed to add actor -- They were unable to fill an actor alias
[05/05/2020 - 04:55:45AM] Thread[0] StartThread() ERROR - Cannot start thread while not in a Making state

No matter what mod I used, whether it was a spell or straight through Sexlabs, everything would work fine until the animation needed to kick in, and it just wouldn't. I have no clue what to do at this point. I'm really hoping someone can help me figure this out.

When an animation doesn't run on humans my first question is always what skeleton are you using? The animations won't work with an improper skeleton. That follow up question is, are you using a unique race since their skeletons are the most likely to be "incorrect" for animation purposes?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but afaik mods like Matchmaker & Sexlab ZZZ are used to setup sex animation betwen PC-NPC or NPC-NPC.

So in order to trigger "Masturbate", a solo animation for PC, I use Puppet Master or Maria Eden, then Sexlab Tools to choose the animation to play.

Thank you all for the replies. I somehow got it to work, but I'm really annoyed by how. I disabled Sexlabs, cleaned it, enabled it, and then reset the animation registry. After that through Sexlabs MCM I could toggle the animation. What annoys me about that, is that I've done that twice before. When I got each of my animation bundles added on I did that just to be triple sure they were accounted for within Sexlabs, yet the toggle animation feature wouldn't do anything for me. And the last time I used it I received the error I provided above. I just installed Sexlabs Tools as Seijin8 suggested, and noticed donttouchmethere ask if any SLAL animations even worked, so I ran into town to try and see if any animations were working with the target spells of Sexlabs, and they weren't. I couldn't have sex with anyone, but after cleaning it a third time it worked and also used the downloaded animations. So I guess Hooray, it's fixed. Still annoyed and curious why it didn't work the last two times I did this same process, but I will keep this in mind if anything troubles me later. Just to clarify however I'll quickly add on my responses to your posts.

Psalem - I am using XP32 Maximum Skeleton, and no it's just a standard Breton.

shortiron - Matchmaker had a self target spell with a timer, and if that timer ran out and you are the only one with the spell buff, you would begin masturbating. In theory, anyways. Didn't work out that well for my side of things.

Seijin8 - I had seen that pop up a few times but I wasn't quite sure how to use it. After installing it I tried to use it but ended up managing the simpler solution before I could figure Sexlabs Tools out.

donttouchmethere - In the case of Aroused, that didn't work either. I'd hold N, it would say "You can't hold back any longer..." and then nothing. Like I had said above, it all worked up until the animation was needed, then it just wouldn't.

• 3 years later...

I have gotten this just now I keep getting it  and I have used this mod for years and never got this all I did was rebuild my Skyrim mod list I got all the recommended mods I don’t know why i keep seeing this on the character I am playin I never hade this happen before help