IGNORED

Mods for a Healer PC playthrough?

What are some mods that would make playing a healer (pacifist) player character possible/interesting/fleshed out?

Β 

e.g. mods that make you subservient to a dominant 'follower' who does the fighting and protects me so I can focus on following and healing them? Would be nice if they forced me to rely on them 100% as I don't want to equip armor or weapons

Pet Collar has an option to force you to stay naked. Devious Followers to make your followers bind you/make you their bitch. Bondage Mitt Casting is something I would recommend.

That's the only way I could reasonably see doing what you want.

Β 

One of the collars from Pet Collar is a permanent one. IE never coming off without cheats.
Β 

Submissive Lola Consensual D/S could be an option if you can manage to get a house and get married right away.

Also, for the spell side, I recommend Apocalypse and Ordinator by Enai Siaison. Makes healing much more versatile, you can actually become a competent buff/debuff bot.
If you get those mods, I suggest you try levelling Restoration, Alteration, and Illusion for maximum buffbot efficiency. The perks will do the rest. ;)

On 5/4/2020 at 7:16 PM, Avelyn said:

I don't want to equip armor

Dibella's Blessings - Naked Gameplay 1.4.0Β  .Β Work together with the Speechcraft perk , the higher the perk level, the greater the benefits .Β If you wear armor and / or clothes, you lose all the advantages of the mod .Β For activation: with AddItemMenu> Dibella Blessing, read the book. Or Enable via MCM .Β It may be necessary to start a new game

Β 

Β 

I play with nacked gameplay .Β To appear naked in all respects, as you can see on the SexLab Aroused ( activate exhibitionism ) screen, I made some changes to the dress with TES5Edit

Β 

Spoiler

ScreenShot6.jpg.c5d125e09e8a19745097890c137c5c11.jpg

Β 

Β 

ScreenShot5.jpg.bb7139cb59be9cf7dc67b40462edaec4.jpg

Β 

Β 

ScreenShot4.jpg.2ecc046a136783f8eca8ba1c2946a5ac.jpg

Β 

Β 

On 5/4/2020 at 7:16 PM, Avelyn said:

follower' who does the fighting and protects me

Amazing Follower Tweaks

Β 

You can issue commands> replace equipment> change / set combat method> exchange items and more