Jump to content

The ultimate setup idea (SE) (Luxury Suite, BHUNP, BOSSE, Sexlab/Flowergirls, Jinnxed followers/customer followers)


Gmp123

Recommended Posts

Posted

So I have this grand plan, not executed yet, but if I get it right will be perfect.

So I got a beefy computer (1080 Ti, 32 gb, 4790k) and with the new body mod from BHUNP I want to implement them to the Jinxed followers along with any other customer followers. It should be able to handle at least that.

 

Then I want to set up a system in BOSSE in which the bodies can be randomize and change the clothing to match it to all the followers. (Jinxxed has a custom body bodyslide for each follower so this works to)

 

Then once I got the system working with BOSSE, BHUNP and the followers, have them hang out in the luxury suite or create like a paradise area (beach area). I now have a awesome place to come back to after raiding and killing dragons.

 

Of course sexlab/Flower girls will active as well. Maybe add dance markers/Sex markers if I can learn to do that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...