Why can I use more downloaded animations?

Hi there!!

I've have started using this amazing mod but I'm now just able to perform the wild guy animations and recently I've downloaded some other more and I've place them inside the WW folder (Into the mods folder...) and when I run the game and try to make these animations appears I can't find them anywhere. What am I doing wrong? I've the last version of the WW mod, so if anyone could help :D

8 minutes ago, axelgc89 said:

Hi there!!

I've have started using this amazing mod but I'm now just able to perform the wild guy animations and recently I've downloaded some other more and I've place them inside the WW folder (Into the mods folder...) and when I run the game and try to make these animations appears I can't find them anywhere. What am I doing wrong? I've the last version of the WW mod, so if anyone could help :D

Don't put animations in the WW folder.

Create a new folder in your mods folder, call it "WW Animations" or "Animations" and put all your animations in that folder.

1 hour ago, B10HAZARD. said:

Don't put animations in the WW folder.

Create a new folder in your mods folder, call it "WW Animations" or "Animations" and put all your animations in that folder.

Problem solved thx!!

Archived