game froze upon quicksaving

в фаллаут 4 глюки,фризы,зависания и вылеты это нормально,игра требовательна к железу.

Is your game always freezing when quicksaving? Or did it happen just once?
I believe it might be just one of the "random" freeze/crashes if it only happened once. Since the title says "game froze", i guess you mean it was just once, then it might be fine.
Also, you might as well disable the papyrus logging if this is the case that it happened only once (in Fallout4.ini / Fallout4Custom.ini, changing the [Papyrus] values to:
bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0

From my own experience, when in survival mode with mods (namely Advanced Needs 2), that enables saving system in a way (i set my game to autosave every 5 minutes), i mainly set the timer not because of the difficulty, but because of this old crap of an engine that tends to crash any second, without any warning.
And basically, game saves literally after the 5 minutes interval, and that can happen during anything. Whether its during shooting, looting, dialogues or just doing anything else. Usually, mid-combat and when about to loot a container, when the autosave kicks in, the saving time goes absolutely nuts, and the saving process takes sometimes even 2-3 minutes. Happened once that it completely froze (5 minutes waiting and never progressed). But in normal circumstances, autosave takes 2 seconds to finish.
So, my advice: if possible, let the game make autosave when your character (and possibly all other NPCs around you) are also idle. That is perhaps the biggest guarantee of saving the game without freezing.

3 minutes ago, Inquizit0r said:

Is your game always freezing when quicksaving? Or did it happen just once?
I believe it might be just one of the "random" freeze/crashes if it only happened once. Since the title says "game froze", i guess you mean it was just once, then it might be fine.
Also, you might as well disable the papyrus logging if this is the case that it happened only once (in Fallout4.ini / Fallout4Custom.ini, changing the [Papyrus] values to:
bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0

From my own experience, when in survival mode with mods (namely Advanced Needs 2), that enables saving system in a way (i set my game to autosave every 5 minutes), i mainly set the timer not because of the difficulty, but because of this old crap of an engine that tends to crash any second, without any warning.
And basically, game saves literally after the 5 minutes interval, and that can happen during anything. Whether its during shooting, looting, dialogues or just doing anything else. Usually, mid-combat and when about to loot a container, when the autosave kicks in, the saving time goes absolutely nuts, and the saving process takes sometimes even 2-3 minutes. Happened once that it completely froze (5 minutes waiting and never progressed). But in normal circumstances, autosave takes 2 seconds to finish.
So, my advice: if possible, let the game make autosave when your character (and possibly all other NPCs around you) are also idle. That is perhaps the biggest guarantee of saving the game without freezing.

Thanks i  will look into it