https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78397/

Original Author: Sungjeong

Changes Made (in addition to CBBE Bodyslide):
-Ported to LE
-Oily options added for both Alternate and normal tops
-Added Additional HDT Cloth Loincloth option

Install/Uninstall:
=======================

Use the usual methods and install with mod manager.
Select Oily body option if desired and build before use

Acquistion:
=======================

Utilize AdditemMenu and search "Barbarian"

Credit to Refurbmadness for the original outfit and SungJeong for the SMP!

On 5/2/2020 at 9:47 AM, Mart0206 said:

Hello NIND,

i will post a small bug/error here, so that the other thread isn´t flooded with posts like this. The handwraps cause clipping at the handwrists of you create the mesh with bodyslide.

Hide contents

grafik.png.c178cd75d82686c4ab1ce7dcb3e749d9.png

This should be fixed in v2.0,0

5 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

This should be fixed in v2.0,0

Hello NIND,

i´ve just tested the new 2.0 version. Maybe you could add for users, that the alternative versions of the loincloth are additional items. ^^

The vest (test version) is hilerious. :D Very "flappy", SMP goes a bit wild when you move but it´s a nice idea. The handwrist problem is gone. Very good job overall. Thank you very much.

The idea with loose/riped clothing reminds me on an outfit from years ago. Not the abandoned mod "Breakable armor". It was something different. i tried to convert it once to CBBE bit it was pain in the ass since the bodymesh was one of the first bpp bodies. Never managed to get it to work, but i am a noob regarding to those things. Overall it looked nice.

When i find it, may i send you a pm. maybe it catches your interest.

4 minutes ago, Mart0206 said:

Hello NIND,

i´ve just tested the new 2.0 version. Maybe you could add for users, that the alternative versions of the loincloth are additional items. ^^

The vest (test version) is hilerious. :D Very "flappy", SMP goes a bit wild when you move but it´s a nice idea. The handwrist problem is gone. Very good job overall. Thank you very much.

The idea with loose/riped clothing reminds me on an outfit from years ago. Not the abandoned mod "Breakable armor". It was something different. i tried to convert it once to CBBE bit it was pain in the ass since the bodymesh was one of the first bpp bodies. Never managed to get it to work, but i am a noob regarding to those things. Overall it looked nice.

When i find it, may i send you a pm. maybe it catches your interest.

Hmmmm Each of the new loincloth styles should be a separate item.

Hey thanks for all the great work you do! I can't seem to get the loincloth to show up when the player is wearing the vest.  I did the Schlongs of Skyrim checkbox(revealing armor)  and also tried it without the box checked. If the player is wearing the vest the loincloth is invisible. The batch build seems to be working fine.  

3 hours ago, Ghostphoto1 said:

Hey thanks for all the great work you do! I can't seem to get the loincloth to show up when the player is wearing the vest.  I did the Schlongs of Skyrim checkbox(revealing armor)  and also tried it without the box checked. If the player is wearing the vest the loincloth is invisible. The batch build seems to be working fine.  

If you have Devious Devices installed, check the "Device Hider" section. If a specific item slot is checked there, the item will disappear on your character, if an item is equiped to not clip with a restraint item by Devious Devices.

11 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Hmmmm Each of the new loincloth styles should be a separate item.

Yes, they are, everything allright.

• 10 months later...