Any active Sims 3 sex animators?

I know we had Maryjane and K69 but both haven't updated/done any new ones in months - but outside of them is there ANYBODY making animations for the Sims 3 anymore?

I get that its an old game but honestly I just find its more realistic appearance very appealing and with reshade it can look amazing, I use Sims 4 as my "anime storybook" and Sims 3 as my life storybook.  I also know there is STILL a large player base for this game, as shown on steam (like 10k daily players back in march at its peak). 

I was looking at converting Sims 4 animations but that is a nasty bit of work and its almost easier just to make them from scratch, but if there was a fast way boy would we have access to a huge host of new animations! 

Regardless though, is there anybody making animations maybe not here on loverslab who exists on some site be it patreon or whereever?

Basically are there active Sims 3 sex animators still?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2020 at 10:38 PM, zader9 said:

I'm working from the ground up on the basics of animation, so it might be awhile

I just recently downloaded blender and a rigging setup. Haven't messed with them yet, 'cause I know it'll be opening a can of WTF? worms. Although my overall play sessions of the Sims 3 decreased recently, my interest in the game itself is still there. I'm sure one of these days while staring at those downloads, I'll just do it, then have to start some how-to guides on what button and menu does what. Eventually this will lead me to opening some animation files to see the settings and how it works before I even consider bending the first skeletal joint. Perhaps like others, it may be easier to learn by modifying other animations before trying to create my own - baby steps.....

6 hours ago, landess said:

I just recently downloaded blender and a rigging setup. Haven't messed with them yet, 'cause I know it'll be opening a can of WTF? worms. Although my overall play sessions of the Sims 3 decreased recently, my interest in the game itself is still there. I'm sure one of these days while staring at those downloads, I'll just do it, then have to start some how-to guides on what button and menu does what. Eventually this will lead me to opening some animation files to see the settings and how it works before I even consider bending the first skeletal joint. Perhaps like others, it may be easier to learn by modifying other animations before trying to create my own - baby steps.....

So I did.... It is a loooong way to go, time consuming and frustrating. Meanwhile I think having a brief overview. But even if you are very good with Blender, creating good animations still is a lot of work. By the way, I am about to upload an update of the animation variants the next days. Have modified some for the pool table, since there I know only three from amra  and some for the haybalesquare since there are none for humans only as far as I know.

To bad that the available animation io file for blender works only up to version 2.76b but this ver. is some kind of buggy.  Meanwhile I switch between blender versions 2.69, because here you can import objects (bed a.s.o.) then switch to 2.76b because it has advantages on some points to make the work a little easier and the objects imported with ver 2.69 are surprisingly visible in ver 2.76b then.