Skyrim Rideable Boat

kepler007

I have been working on a mod which allows you to ride boats in the world of skyrim but apparently there is a small issue in exporting the kf files by 3ds max I dunno how to resolve it. the files ain't exported properly and I have 3ds max 9. as I've heard it seems work properly in the 3ds max 2012 version. so if someone has 3ds max 2012 or any other version I would appreciate if you can give me converted hkx files so I can work on my mod again. also if you want to make your own mod with my files. you can use my files as you want. I don't mind I just want to see a rideable boat mod somehow but make sure to refer where you took it.  =)

http://www.multiupload.nl/EGF3467QJD

kYSb6sx.gif

nevermind I've fixed my issue =)

but I would still leave the animation files for people who need them.

@empire385

well if there is already something it's good to know but I don't normally stop something after I started. beside I have a plan to extend this mod to much further. so people can not only ride boats, but also other small and big ships.and also I have a plan to let NPCs to use boats and ships too, I thiink this mod is really useful for Dragonborn. I dunno the mod that you have mentioned has got this but this mod increases the immersion of riding boats. there are animations for rowing, boarding, siting etc..

Archived