Temptress race and high poly mesh

Yo, is there any way to force the temptress race to use a high poly mesh? I've tried pasting the high polly mesh over the temptress regular mesh and her face gets jagged all around/fucked up. The high poly mesh can be found here: https://vectorplexus.com/files/file/283-high-poly-head/ and the temptress race can be found here https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18717/?tab=description

Usage
For the player character, use the Face Part slider in RaceMenu to switch to the high poly head.  If the head turns dark, change the player weight to force the skin shader to update.  Don't forget to also change the vanilla brows/beard/scars to the included high poly versions.
For NPC/follower mods, add this mod as a master, swap the vanilla head parts with the high poly version, then generate new FaceGen data (Ctrl + F4) in the Creation Kit.

6 hours ago, TnTTnT said:

Usage
For the player character, use the Face Part slider in RaceMenu to switch to the high poly head.  If the head turns dark, change the player weight to force the skin shader to update.  Don't forget to also change the vanilla brows/beard/scars to the included high poly versions.
For NPC/follower mods, add this mod as a master, swap the vanilla head parts with the high poly version, then generate new FaceGen data (Ctrl + F4) in the Creation Kit.

I'm aware of how to use it, but I'm talking about for player. That is, I'm talking about custom races. I added high poly mesh ESM as a master and overwrote the temptress head part with the high poly head part in TESVedit. However, this did nothing

• 1 year later...
On 4/22/2020 at 4:49 PM, TnTTnT said:

Usage

I follow your guide, swap the low polygon head part o high polygon and check the result in CK rendering after that I generate new FaceGen (Ctrl + F4) to the follower mod and save the follower esp but when I play I never get the correct face, just the potatoes face or black face only. 

Not sure what part I have done wrong. I use Mod Organizer 2

Can you write some guides about it

Edited by Wardensc2