Need race creator (assembling mixed parts with custom meshes)

I have tried and tried and tried myself but cannot for the life of me get my custom race to work. Everything I tried failed. So now I turn to the community for help.
Pardon the cringefest but I really want to play as my OC in Skyrim, and of course I cannot do anything in the creation kit or pull anything together.

I wanted to use the MMD anime race as a base because Yes I want to look cartoony and I don't want to enter uncanny valley for my OC.

I really hope my request is easy, I want her to be able to have HDT physics on her tail, and custom head parts as well. I might be willing to pay actual money for this.

I will open my Private messages for any talented person to get my ideas into skyrim. I have .nif meshes already, since I wanted to mix and match parts from other mods to make this personal piece (never making my OC public). The headparts nif might be broken, but oh well... I am an idiot sometimes. I also have solid color textures as well.

The main thing I want to be able to do is find someone who can successfully pull my work together without breaking stuff like I did.

Private message me if you would like to help me finish my character. I have been trying for over 3 months now with no success. I will provide reference pictures in messages as well.

Archived