No Cum Textures Or Dildos - CBBE 3BBB

Howdy - I'm not getting cum textures to apply to my PC or NPCs, and dildos don't show up during scenes.  Strap ons work fine, everything else functions.  I have tried it with and without sexlab cumshot and tried various combinations of settings.  I'm wondering if its the body mod - do I have to do anything special to get cum textures or dildos to appear with CBBBE 3BBB?   I've also tried multiple cum texture mods, but I don't get them to show up at all.  

If that's a dark alley and I should be looking somewhere else, please let me know.  Cheers!

If you use 'Billy's SLAL Animations' there's an option during the installation to add 'equipment' (don't remember the exact wording). If you don't activate it some of the animations are missing assets (like a staff, dildo, etc). 

20 hours ago, Aylis said:

If you use 'Billy's SLAL Animations' there's an option during the installation to add 'equipment' (don't remember the exact wording). If you don't activate it some of the animations are missing assets (like a staff, dildo, etc). 

thats not really the issue mentioned here though

On 4/15/2020 at 9:11 PM, Cristhalion said:

... and dildos don't show up during scenes...

1 hour ago, GreenShoe said:

thats not really the issue mentioned here though

Oh, it isn't?

Maybe you should read my post again. Especially the part about 'dildo'... ?

On 4/24/2020 at 6:32 AM, Aylis said:

Oh, it isn't?

Maybe you should read my post again. Especially the part about 'dildo'... ?

sorry my bad I guess. will this fix the cum effect as well or only the dildos? I dont have billy's SLAL and I still have the bug

• 3 months later...

I am still puzzled by the fact that cum does not apply when male orgasms. I checked with SL Cumshot that the event comes but textures wont show on the character. If I check the SL option to apply cum after scene random cum gets applied all over the character but not on the pussy or ass or mouth.

Any ideas for reason for this? Does it have something to do with the 3BBB body?

• 5 weeks later...

afaik, re: overlay textures, there's a setting or two in one of the ini files that has to do with the number of overlays or the overlays themselves which might have something to do with it. I'm afraid I can't say more because I only vaguely remember fixing it on mine back when CBBE-Advanced was the latest greatest

Possibly a setting in shee64.ini, but not sure. Also could be nioverride.ini

(my nioverride.ini is showing values that differ from the defaults, skee64.ini isn't)

for the other, I have no idea. SL has an MCM that allows rebuilding the default strapon but idk as I don't use them.