Recruiting: 1 experienced navmesher

I'm recruiting 1 experienced navmesher for my mod project: TES V Time Traveler Stories.

You must have these requirements:

- You must have a good or excellent knowledge about the Creation Kit navmeshing part

- You must be able to navmesh interior cells and exterior cells, better if manually instead of relying on quick alternatives

- You must pay attention to quality and do some beta testing in order to be sure about his work

Amount of work:

I guess not that much: a pretty small interior cell, some quick fixes in an exterior cell (just to make sure a new trapdoor can be accessed by NPCs) and a new small worldspace (a very little number of cells).

Time:

There are no rigid time limits. You are free to proceed as you wish. The key is quality.

Rewards:

I'm going to credit you as a key person and I can offer you a coffee via PayPal Donate.

Here's a photo preview about my mod project and a link to the Mod Talk official topic - if you prefer beta video references:

TEASER VIDEOS:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/141284-tes-v-time-traveler-stories-teaser-promo-videos/

TES-V-TTS-Copertina-Ufficiale.jpg

Didascalia1.jpg

Didascalia2.jpg

Didascalia-3.jpg