IGNORED

Updated WW, romance interaction no longer available between Teen/YA

I'm sure this is because I inadvertently changed a setting. The problem is that I can't find the setting that makes the difference after digging around for two days.

I use MCCC, WW, Basemental, Nisas. After the recent game update, I updated WW and Nisas to the latest (patreon v 155 for WW). I'm afraid I may have dug around in the settings immediately afterwards and inadvertently changed something.

The result is that the Romance menu has disappeared when clicking on a YA sim when playing a teen sim, unless the teen sim is registered in Lost Eden, in which the one command added by Nisa's is present but nothing else.

I've googled several times looking for a clear explanation of the combination of settings that effect this, to no avail. The results I find are always a couple years old and say something vague like "there's a setting down at the bottom in such and such". 

Does anyone know specifically what I need to check and reset?

On 4/10/2020 at 6:25 PM, kurikinton said:

I'm sure this is because I inadvertently changed a setting. The problem is that I can't find the setting that makes the difference after digging around for two days.

I use MCCC, WW, Basemental, Nisas. After the recent game update, I updated WW and Nisas to the latest (patreon v 155 for WW). I'm afraid I may have dug around in the settings immediately afterwards and inadvertently changed something.

The result is that the Romance menu has disappeared when clicking on a YA sim when playing a teen sim, unless the teen sim is registered in Lost Eden, in which the one command added by Nisa's is present but nothing else.

I've googled several times looking for a clear explanation of the combination of settings that effect this, to no avail. The results I find are always a couple years old and say something vague like "there's a setting down at the bottom in such and such". 

Does anyone know specifically what I need to check and reset?

Thanks for letting me know~  I've always held on to older versions just in case.  I understand the reasoning and to avoid being banned.  There are some that are very sensitive, perhaps not here but activists.  There is actually very little difference in a YA and teen in the Sims 4 in terms of looks; but I"m glad WickedWhims Assistant is here with a solution because it would ruin the mod for me.