Looking for clothing mods fitting a specific theme. (Pic reference present)

I'm looking for clothing/armor mods that fit the theme/aesthetic of the outfits in the pics below:

Spoiler

f0f78624ff61fdc83ed2944def7863cd1c788c6e_s2_n1.thumb.png.457282b20af791952807a0439aae49c3.png

Spoiler

mist-xg-g8332.jpg?1429327435

Spoiler

mist-xg-0040s.jpg?1516599707

I know Vtaw Utility Pack has some of the clothing pieces that would work here, but am a bit afraid of using them as from my experience vtaw's packs aren't very gameplay-friendly due to awkward slot occupation. Can someone confirm/deny this? Perhaps it was only me being unlucky?

Link to the Author of these glorious pics: https://www.artstation.com/xgmist

I believe there is many tutorials on how to change slots for items. If anything download the Vtaw one, see what other things take the pieces place then go in and change what slot they use.

The Fallout 4 modding scene is kind of dull unfortunately. You can probably find that stuff on some Russian or Chinese modding site.

Archived