[REQ] Oblivion to Skyrim ports

Occultdrake

Not sure if any one has requested these particular armor ports or if they have already been done as i can't find anything showing they have been done or requested yet.

Also not sure if i'm in the right forum figured i'd put it here as the armors i' asking about are not inherantly adult in nature (i don't think they are anyway), thus Mods if this topic is in the wrong place please feel free to move it or pm me and let me know and i'll move it.

Now on to my reason for posting.

I was wondering if anyone has ported, or is willing to port/convert a few armors to skyrim from oblivion for me.

First off is the Draconic Armor set found here. Really like this one tho i hated how heavy the armor pieces were.

Next is the Daemon Queen armor found here. Again i really liked this one but all pieces weighing 60 lbs is kinda overkill imo. Plus there have been numerous retextures and recolors and even light armor variants of it.

Which leads to another mod i'd like to see in Skyrim though i'm not asking for the whole mod to be converted just a few armors inparticular from it, and that mod is Goddess Store by Apachii, found here. The particular armors i'm wanting from that one are as follows:

Rose Armor (bra, skirt combined into one piece plus the ARMORED boots and the gauntlets plus shield) which is sold by the npc Wadjet.

Gate Closer Armor set (bra and greaves again combined if possible into one piece annd the boots and pauldron gloves, if possible as well) sold by Athena up-stairs.

Alyx clothing sets (mainly the black tank top and the pants with boots) sold by Diana in the basement.

Plus the Bodysuit Glittery and the Black Mithril Bodysuit don't remember off hand who sells those.

And possibly even the Black/Red Bow and arrow quiver that Diana also sells would be nice as well.

Also the "Fetish" Bra, panty/boots combo, and gloves with chains sold by Kali all black preferably.

There are a few others i'd like to see in Skyrim but can't remember off hand which ones they are or which npc sells them, and i'm to lazy to fire up Oblivion to refresh my memory lol. 

I use CBBE exclusively and would like any of those conversions for that default "curvy" body and some slider support would be appreciated as well.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and i hope someone wouldn't mind converting that stuff, all of it or just some either way is fine by me (though if only some i'd prefer the gate closer and rose armor sets specifically as those are the only 2 sets of armor i normally use when i play oblivion).

There are loads of talented people here on LL i just wish i was one of them and could do this project myself, but i can't at the moment though i plan to start trying to learn how to do this stuff so i don't have to both others to do it for me.

Edit: meant to say the the Rose Armor is light armor and i figure set it to base Glass stats is fine not too overpwered but not too weak either. Also the Gate Closer set is heavy so i figure ebony with that one again not too overpowered but not too squishy either.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived