Sex Driven Combat - Mod Suggestion

GornoDD

In Sykrim I greatly enjoyed the playstyle of "Fuck Em Up".

It bascially enabled you to beat the game by fucking your enemys or letting them rape you to take beatuful revenge by giving you spells that scale along your sexual experience.

I would really like to see something like this in FO4

Maybe something with mutations that lets everyones Head explode that has fucked your character.

Or let them dissovle into green goo, go up in flames etc.

Maybe even add some Perks or Traits or make it more integrated into the game.

Maybe even diffrent types of damge based on oral, vagina or anal sex.

On 4/8/2020 at 5:35 PM, GornoDD said:

In Sykrim I greatly enjoyed the playstyle of "Fuck Em Up".

It bascially enabled you to beat the game by fucking your enemys or letting them rape you to take beatuful revenge by giving you spells that scale along your sexual experience.

I would really like to see something like this in FO4

Maybe something with mutations that lets everyones Head explode that has fucked your character.

Or let them dissovle into green goo, go up in flames etc.

Maybe even add some Perks or Traits or make it more integrated into the game.

Maybe even diffrent types of damge based on oral, vagina or anal sex.

I share you're love of Combat sex mods but unfortunately, It's not that easy to do. Even for Skyrim, when you kill someone during sex, mods tend to brake. the great modders of fallout 4 probably has other better things to do then make a half ass combat sex mod right now. Like surviving.

Archived