SexoutNG - need input

astymma

Its very rare but still there. I just had Sunny evaporate on me the other day. Was climbing around near Bitter Springs when a legion hit squad attacked. Being a Masochist (wonderful perk there) it was a "right here, right now" situation, and afterward Sunny vanished from the game. Map marker had her marked as still there, but using TCL to search below and above ground she was nowhere to be found. Placeatme and placemeat did nothing, she never showed and I never moved.Reloaded a previous save and tried to reproduce, couldn't get rid of her if I shot her.

Tried Enable with Veronica once. Got very creepy results. Tried to send her to the 38, she'd say ok and walk of instead of teleporting. Proceeded to show up at every cell change to start walking for the 38. Even had her follow me to the Seirra Madre, just to start walking for home. When I looked up how to fix it I ended up with 2 of her somehow, though her twin sister wouldn't talk to me, just followed V1 around like Cheyenne (all versions) follow Sunny.

I wonder if it would be possible to create a collision plane and have it MoveTo underneath the Player when sex is started. If the NPC falls through the floor, they would only fall a bit before being stopped by the collision. Not a perfect solution, since now they're stuck in the floor, but at least they wouldn't suddenly vanish completely.

I wonder if it would be possible to create a collision plane and have it MoveTo underneath the Player when sex is started. If the NPC falls through the floor, they would only fall a bit before being stopped by the collision. Not a perfect solution, since now they're stuck in the floor, but at least they wouldn't suddenly vanish completely.

The actors shouldn't be going anywhere. The current positioning script resets x,y,z position and x,y,z rotation every single frame the animation is running. If you check SexoutNGAnimPositionSCRIPTV2 [sCPT:xx071E9B] you'll see what I mean.

Are you guys seeing the actor *actually* fall through the ground or are you only seeing them suddenly disappear?

This sounds more like a baseid disable mistake than falling through geometry.

Wait, is this a variation (or the same) infamous "actor got disabled/deleted" but I reported a while back? Is that still happening? Is this what people are taking about when they say they are dropping into the ground?

Because yeah, that is a massive problem. I've not had it happen recently, but it used to happen A LOT. Also, another big bug is that pop up boxes (the type you have to click away) break sexout animations.

So say you have dialogue, pop up box, sex. Dialogue ends, pop up box appears, you click it, sex doesn't trigger. This forced both Loogie and Wardminator to rely on the less appealing "top left corner" pop ups, which are really annoying.

They disappear occasionally right as the tfc zooms back to first person and your character is getting back up. It does seem like a disable/deletion as the console will not place the NPC right at you if you use the command for it. I had the ref one of the npc's it happened to in my console history so when I scrolled to the NPC's ref it wouldn't place them before my character. To me that wouldn't be geometry falling as the character in question should port back with the command. Didn't try enabling them to see if it was that though.

Wait, is this a variation (or the same) infamous "actor got disabled/deleted" but I reported a while back? Is that still happening? Is this what people are taking about when they say they are dropping into the ground?

Because yeah, that is a massive problem. I've not had it happen recently, but it used to happen A LOT. Also, another big bug is that pop up boxes (the type you have to click away) break sexout animations.

So say you have dialogue, pop up box, sex. Dialogue ends, pop up box appears, you click it, sex doesn't trigger. This forced both Loogie and Wardminator to rely on the less appealing "top left corner" pop ups, which are really annoying.

Can you give me an example that's specific on the popup dialogue issue? I don't think I'm currently using any mods that do this so I may need to install one so I can test this bug...

I have read the suggestion so far and I like them but somethings I miss from loversPK in sexout

Male moaning seem strangely lacking cept during rape

Perhaps a few sound channels for the player character to choose from for normal sex/rape/whoring

Maybe in MCM  ng could be set to randomly select one of the player selected sound channels during sex?

Maybe sound sets for

Ds

mayor male /female NPCs - cass , veronica ,boon, etc

Fractions NCR, Powdergangers,Khans,Legions etc so a legionaire moans differently from a

BOS member :)

Might be able to be used by mods for example in prositution /Ds/Courtisen mods

could use a particular sound channel .So when you whore your self out as female character you use the prostitution sound channel

• 2 weeks later...

Hi astymma, I have few ideas that could be very easy to make.
1. Could Mavia's fisting anims 12001 and 12002 be selectable by random picker at least for FF sex type. I know there's only O/V/A and no fisting type of sex in NG, and don't know do you have any plans for that, but it would be very refreshing to see new anims in FF sex, and these two are already there, just not picked.
2. It seems that anim 5601 could be good FFF as well as MFF, and maybe even MFM, so you could just remove unneeded conditions.

EDIT: threesome anims that are curently in else block, should be MFM only anims (I think), could you please check that also..

Very, VERY minor nitpick: Femle

:D

That could be SCR, if it is, feel free to slap me back into silence on this issue. ;)

Need a lot more information... unless you want me to go searching through every single record in Sexout and SCR looking for one typo lol.

Hi astymma, I have few ideas that could be very easy to make.

1. Could Mavia's fisting anims 12001 and 12002 be selectable by random picker at least for FF sex type. I know there's only O/V/A and no fisting type of sex in NG, and don't know do you have any plans for that, but it would be very refreshing to see new anims in FF sex, and these two are already there, just not picked.

2. It seems that anim 5601 could be good FFF as well as MFF, and maybe even MFM, so you could just remove unneeded conditions.

Will take a look at adding these changes in.

Archived