Naver Cafe Mod Requests

Hi! I've spent the last few days trying to get into Naver with the end conclusion being I need an I-Pin or its not happening. I see there's a thread for Naver Skyrim requests and I was wondering if a thread on non-Skyrim requests from Naver cafes would interest people.

I'm specifically interested in Stardew Valley mods. There's a lot of exclusive content and no leaks as far as I know. I imagine not many people are archiving these Korean-exclusive mods and I'd hate to see them disappear over time.

So I suppose post your requests here and we'll see if any generous users wanna help!

• 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...
On 1/11/2021 at 7:31 PM, HenryX25 said:

well I'm the korean gamer and have naver ID to use. maybe i can help some. but u should know that some mods could be just translated in korean

Would I please be able to ask you to help me with 2 mods for stardew valley? they should be pretty small mods with 1-2 .png files in each! ❤️