How can I have ALL NPCs carrying their shields on back?!

I'm using several mods for my character or my followers to carrying their shields on their back.
But, I want all the NPCs to have their shields on the back. But NOT their weapons! I don't like swords on the back - just the shields I want there.

Also, another MAJOR issue:

Several weapons are floating on the air, not attached on the back. Especially the crossbows & bolts. Generally, how can I edit the x/y/z of the weapons' placement?

XPMSSE + Ecotone Dual Sheath.

In Ecotone's MCM you can enable features for all NPCs and XPMSSE will allow you to apply these features. Ecotone also contains a large amount of weaponry ready to use with it (vanilla + the most used mods, for mods in specific check the description).

1 hour ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

XPMSSE + Ecotone Dual Sheath.

In Ecotone's MCM you can enable features for all NPCs and XPMSSE will allow you to apply these features. Ecotone also contains a large amount of weaponry ready to use with it (vanilla + the most used mods, for mods in specific check the description).

is ecotone buggy or glitchy at some point or does it work without issues?

25 minutes ago, agiz19 said:

is ecotone buggy or glitchy at some point or does it work without issues?

I haven't had any issue so far (nearly 2 months using it). I don't use a lot of weapon mods tho, at least stuff like Heavy armory, NordWarUA's Vanilla Armor replacer (it also replaces some weapons and shields) and vanilla stuff works out of the box. The only thing I've noticed is minor clipping with some weapons, nothing that a little slider tweak can't fix (using the weapon sliders in showracemenu).

3 hours ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

I haven't had any issue so far (nearly 2 months using it). I don't use a lot of weapon mods tho, at least stuff like Heavy armory, NordWarUA's Vanilla Armor replacer (it also replaces some weapons and shields) and vanilla stuff works out of the box. The only thing I've noticed is minor clipping with some weapons, nothing that a little slider tweak can't fix (using the weapon sliders in showracemenu).

cool nice to  hear ,thanks  for the info i  really  appreciate it . 

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, I'm using X32 skeleton. But has only weapons on the back (not shields too), the arrows in "fast-belt" position and the daggers on the back.
But, even so, the weapons are "floating" on the air, are not attached on the bodies. So, I want to edit their placements.

So, Ecotone Dual Sheath can make all NPCs to have their shields on the back? I'll check it.

• 11 months later...