What is the best sex mod for SE?

Best mod: subjective, biased, choice based on preference. No real answer here. Check the available mods and pick your poison. If you want easy sex scenes without dialogues or chance to fail, etc. the most simple one would be Matchmaker (it just uses a couple of spells). Check these threads to find other mods (and please read the instructions/descriptions to install/use said mods):

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94228-sse-conversion-tracking-mar-29-4889/

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/126227-sexlab-index-se/

CBP not working: this and your next question gives me the idea you haven't built a naked body with physics. Every mod that animates your character should make use of CBP as long as the body models you're using in game are physic compatible.

Naked NPCs not having the same shape as when wearing outfits: you likely didn't built the naked bodies using the same preset. This is something you have to do in Bodyslide. Build a nude body with physics, using the same preset you use for all your outfits. The body part should be selectable in the "Outfit/Body" field, above the "Preset" field.

I use Tdf Prostitution

Lets you turn a follower into a prostitute via dialogue. You can also use dialoge to sleep with people or send them to your prostitute. You earn money this way too. Once your prostitute has enough experience, they can seek out clients on their own. Very nice since I've got multiple followers and not enough time to keep them all sexually satisfied. My hired Prostitute handles everyone for me automatically. There's also an MCM menu that lets you configure things like How much you get paid for sex, the odds of a client wanting to start a 3 way , and the odds of a client refusing to pay and so you have to beat the gold out of them.

I also use Arousal Based Body Adjuster

The main function is to trigger body morphs that scale with a characters arousal level. I set mine to scale a single area ( the nipples) and now all the female's nipples get bigger and harder the more aroused they are. Another thing is the mod gives  you  a special shout that can raise the arousal of any npcs that are struck by it, and also tempoarily removes their clothes (they auto dress themselves after some time has passed.) When the dragonborn is at high arousal, there's a chance she'll shout involuntarily and everyone who hears it may disrobe and break into an orgy. Hilarious when I'm casually strolling through whiterun and a random shout turns it into spring break!

16 hours ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

Best mod: subjective, biased, choice based on preference. No real answer here. Check the available mods and pick your poison. If you want easy sex scenes without dialogues or chance to fail, etc. the most simple one would be Matchmaker (it just uses a couple of spells). Check these threads to find other mods (and please read the instructions/descriptions to install/use said mods):

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94228-sse-conversion-tracking-mar-29-4889/

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/126227-sexlab-index-se/

CBP not working: this and your next question gives me the idea you haven't built a naked body with physics. Every mod that animates your character should make use of CBP as long as the body models you're using in game are physic compatible.

Naked NPCs not having the same shape as when wearing outfits: you likely didn't built the naked bodies using the same preset. This is something you have to do in Bodyslide. Build a nude body with physics, using the same preset you use for all your outfits. The body part should be selectable in the "Outfit/Body" field, above the "Preset" field.

Hello it was working previously until I deleted XP32 Extended. Now the physics only seem to show when clothes is on. I have tried reinstalling xp32 and cpb all over again. Nothing seems to be working. I also selected CBBE phsyics when building the batch. 

2 hours ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

Install XPMSSE, install CPB. Build the body + outfits in Bodyslide, using the same preset and choosing the sets with physics. Done, you don't need to reinstall anything. Just make sure you're building the proper sets in BS.

I did a batch build . Everything was checked. What do you think is going on? Thank you for the reply!

If you batch build without filters you'll have several body types (for example the most common ones "CBBE Body", "CBBE Body Physics", "CBBE Body Special"), you should see a window asking which one you want to build, since all these bodies overwrite each other. If you don't select the proper one (Physics for CBP or Special for CBP or CBPC) you'll have a body without physics despite doing a batch build.

If your outfits are working as intended I'd do a simple build of the naked body part alone.

1 hour ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

If you batch build without filters you'll have several body types (for example the most common ones "CBBE Body", "CBBE Body Physics", "CBBE Body Special"), you should see a window asking which one you want to build, since all these bodies overwrite each other. If you don't select the proper one (Physics for CBP or Special for CBP or CBPC) you'll have a body without physics despite doing a batch build.

If your outfits are working as intended I'd do a simple build of the naked body part alone.

I don't see an option for CBP physics? Why do you think that is?

20 minutes ago, textan101 said:

I don't see an option for CBP physics? Why do you think that is?

Because there is no need for a CBP physics in Bodyslide, there is no such thing really, there are HDT body sets for BS, but not for CBP. All you need to do is build CBBE Body Physics or whatever body with physics you use.

Reinstalling isn't the solution here, and given that you're crashing now, seems like you didn't reinstall something properly.

You're gonna get a lot of answers, but for me when I look at Sex mods, I prefer immersive ones that blend into the game seamlessly and enhance the gameplay, rather than going all out with randomness.

For me thats Amorous Adventures, which adds a romance + sex to many of the main female NPCs in the game, including Serana which is very well done imo. And Sexlab Defeat, which is rape on defeat. Tamriel is a mean and rough place, especially where bandits concerned and rape is not uncommon to its lore.

On 4/4/2020 at 3:13 PM, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

Because there is no need for a CBP physics in Bodyslide, there is no such thing really, there are HDT body sets for BS, but not for CBP. All you need to do is build CBBE Body Physics or whatever body with physics you use.

Reinstalling isn't the solution here, and given that you're crashing now, seems like you didn't reinstall something properly.

Thank you for being helpful during this inquiry. It seems to all work now after a complete reinstall of skyrim se. Do you guys know if OSEX and SEXLAB can work together? Would it cause any mod crashes?

OSex can be installed together with Sexlab. You'll have two different frameworks that do their own thing. Sexlab mods won't work or recognize OSex, same thing with Osex mods (which I think are very few) with Sexlab.

About transmog, that can be done with mods. Like In-game equipment editor, there you can make any gear look like another piece of gear, check the description to see how it works. So you could be wearing a daedric armor and make it look like an iron armor.

5 minutes ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

OSex can be installed together with Sexlab. You'll have two different frameworks that do their own thing. Sexlab mods won't work or recognize OSex, same thing with Osex mods (which I think are very few) with Sexlab.

About transmog, that can be done with mods. Like In-game equipment editor, there you can make any gear look like another piece of gear, check the description to see how it works. So you could be wearing a daedric armor and make it look like an iron armor.

Would OSA interfere with sexlab framework?

Yes, it's safe to overwrite SL with Osex or the other way around. The only files that conflict are the ones from PapyrusUtil, and you can always install the standalone version (this one) on top of SL, Osex (or any other mod that contains PapyrusUtil), that way you know your game is using the most up to date version.

5 hours ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

Yes, it's safe to overwrite SL with Osex or the other way around. The only files that conflict are the ones from PapyrusUtil, and you can always install the standalone version (this one) on top of SL, Osex (or any other mod that contains PapyrusUtil), that way you know your game is using the most up to date version.

Do you know of any mods to make imperial guards your followers?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2020 at 6:02 PM, Moacir Jr said:

I used animated prostituition, flower girls and Osex, and I continue to use flower girls. in my opinion, so far, the best.

Hey man if you use flower girls you MUST check out flower girls animation selector and flower girls threesome dialogue fix, if you haven’t already 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/36484

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/36246

in my opinion though, I don’t see why it should be the best: it offers a limited amount of animations, just like OSex, but without an actual interface, and sexlab has a ridiculous amount of animations you can add with mods

On 4/3/2020 at 11:30 PM, textan101 said:

Is there also a reason why CBP physics dont seem to be working in OSEX scenes? The bouncing works eveyrwhere else but osex scenes. Is this common with sexlab as wel?

And by the way cbp physics is a bit outdated in my opinion. Check out cbbe 3bbb by acro