1 hour ago, anjenthedog said:

Gro_Lak,

Again, SMP WILL almost assuredly eventually destabilize during play. It is the nature of the algorithms. SL (or flower girls) setting "Even actors height" may temporarily fix it (although tbh, I think you're chasing a red herring on that).  Some other thing may temporarily fix it, but it's not going to magically go away.

SMP's present algorithms are fundamentally unstable. It's in part why it works so well, (high dynamic response) but its instability is a cost of the dynamic performance it brings. There are several things that the author *could do to reduce or eliminate the instability (and maintain the high dynamic performance) but he or she has not done so as of today. It's not "simple" to do and requires a solid background in the issues of control paradigms. And I can't even suggest what those specific modifications *should be, because I've never analyzed the underlying code to see what he or she left out, although I do have experience in both analog and digital hardware and in software combating instabilities in high dynamic performance solutions.  

To put it in commonspeak terms, SMP is like balancing on top of a ball, whereas CBPC is like balancing inside a bowl. CBPC is inherently stable. The zero state is always inside the safe zone. SMP is always ready to fall off. 

Assign the hotkey so that when it happens you can reset SMP easily. Or don't, your choice. I think it'd be foolish not to, but hey, you do what you do. 

Lol I already said I am using the hotkeys, relax. I'm just sharing the results of what I tested in case someone else runs into the same thing. 100% of the time, using the even actors heights setting pinned them up by the nipples, all talks of resetting, be it with the numpad or spells, be damned. As soon as I disabled that feature, it worked great. I understand that SMP is unstable, fine, no problem. Of course resetting SMP with hotkeys is super useful once it gets kind of wonky, I get it, but this was the tips of the breasts specifically getting pinned to a spot higher than they should be. Again, only continued to share the bit about even heights because of that very specific problem, just in case. I'm not asking for anybody to do any deep dive into the algorithms of SMP. It's all good at this point.

Edit: I re-read the above comment. I think you may have misunderstood. Even Actors Height is not something I was saying would fix the situation, in fact quite the opposite. I think it was causing the breasts to be pinned up the way they did. We're in agreement that resetting with the hotkeys definitely helps when SMP gets all funky, just not in this particular scenario.

but this was the tips of the breasts specifically getting pinned to a spot higher than they should be

That's a symptom of SMP's instability, as I noted.   

I'd "relax, man", but after explaining the situation the first time, you responded with an obtuse, non-sequitur answer that (paraphrasing) "it was the even player height setting that caused it", when in fact that has NOTHING to do with the problem of breasts being pinned upwards. 

Good luck. 

1 hour ago, anjenthedog said:

That's a symptom of SMP's instability, as I noted.   

I'd "relax, man", but after explaining the situation the first time, you responded with an obtuse, non-sequitur answer that (paraphrasing) "it was the even player height setting that caused it", when in fact that has NOTHING to do with the problem of breasts being pinned upwards. 

Good luck. 

I don't know what to tell you. I already said I understand that the inherent instability of SMP was the root cause. All I was trying to say when I said "it was the even player height setting that caused it" was that that setting seemed to make it worse, and was not fixed through resetting via hotkey. Regardless, it's working as intended now, despite your insults. Peace.

• 2 months later...

Dude... I've been dealing with this problem for three days. You are the best! Thank you so much. ♥♥

On 4/2/2020 at 8:01 PM, Aylis said:

Stubborn bug? OK then the hard tour...

Install (or have them in this order)

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended (Physics)

HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics)

CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions

SINful CBP (set everything in the MCM to '3' and 'standard')

Reinstall 3BBB and use these settings (Format is Page/Option(s)):

1.1 Pre-built Body mesh

2.1 Performance

3.1 SMP and CBPC (Full)

4.1 bounce and softness

4.2 Small~Big Boobs

5.1 Small Movement

6.1 CBPC - RegularSOS

7.1 Pink - 4K 

7.2 SSS Black

8.1 Sexlab

8.2 New Adding 3BBB Morph

[INSTALL]

Now this file:

WBody - Nude.7z 5.9 MB · 546 downloads

This way we can be sure its not the bodyslides or the settings.

• 6 months later...
On 4/2/2020 at 7:01 PM, Aylis said:

1.1 Pre-built Body mesh

2.1 Performance

3.1 SMP and CBPC (Full)

4.1 bounce and softness

4.2 Small~Big Boobs

5.1 Small Movement

6.1 CBPC - RegularSOS

7.1 Pink - 4K 

7.2 SSS Black

8.1 Sexlab

[INSTALL]

Now this file:

WBody - Nude.7z 5.9 MB · 1,203 downloads

Hello there, since some time, I get to experience the same bug, but this workaround seems to doesn't work for me, and it afect males and female, pc and npc.

Using MO2, and don't know what to do now... :/ 

20210627165027_1.jpg

20210627172817_1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I could NOT for the life of me get any of your tips to work for cbbe 3ba body. The boobs kept stretching and going up into the air whenever i crouched down/sneaked/went into stealth mode and I couldn't fix it even with all of your suggestions. I think I installed everything correctly and still there was stretching. Back to Cbbe normal body for me I guess.

3 hours ago, KatEternity2 said:

I could NOT for the life of me get any of your tips to work for cbbe 3ba body. The boobs kept stretching and going up into the air whenever i crouched down/sneaked/went into stealth mode and I couldn't fix it even with all of your suggestions. I think I installed everything correctly and still there was stretching. Back to Cbbe normal body for me I guess.

Even with cbbe on normally i still get the stretch....I dont know what to do..

Edit: The fix for me was removing the "realistic ragdolls and force" mod. Hope this is the case for the persons before me with the problem.  Sorry for reviving the thread, but i was looking for others who also had my problem. 

Edited by KatEternity2

I came across something interesting recently, and I am not sure if anyone is still having this issue, or have experienced this at all, only to have it disappear "somehow", but I will share my findings in the hopes that it will help out, or at the very least, help identify the root cause if it doesn't provide a viable solution.

I do use 3BBB, and I have a very complex set-up in my load order (LOL who doesn't ?). With my 3BBB, i do use SinFulCBP. When I first load up my game and I am in the cell (I use Alternate Life), I have the dreaded torpedo boobs almost every single time, even on a new game, or after cleaning my saves. I did try to troubleshoot this for the longest time, without any success. Although 99% of the time, it went away by the time i actually got into the Alternate Start scenario and started my play-through.

Then it dawned on me after a while (when i started giving a shit about paying attention to this that is lol), That the torpedo boobs always stayed there, while all the mods were loading / installing, even after the reloads. BUT when i started the time-consuming and celebrated MCM menu configurations, that once I had finished the MCM settings, and i have saved and reloaded the game, while still in the cell, in order to speak to the statue and choose my scenario, the boobs were gone.

So I messed around for a while, going through MCM menus one mod at a time (config settings, save and reload, and verify if boobs were normal, then rinse, lather and repeat the cycle), I eventually came across SinFul CBP, and found that once I had set up the MCM for that one mod, and I saved and reloaded the game. the torpedo boobs were gone, and were the normal size.

So, after giving it a bit more thought, I am assuming that, depending on where / how the mods for the bodies (XPMSSE, CBP, HDT, SMP, 3BBB...) are set up, it might be possible that the config files for one of them is being overwritten (yeah reaching, but only thing i can think of) and causing the torpedo boobs to happen. and once the SinFulCBP MCM is set up, it set the config files properly back to normal again.

Anyway, all I know is that, mine gets fixed (so to speak) using this method, each and every single time. Maybe it's just coincidence, maybe it isn't.. but I thought I would share these findings regardless, as you never know, it may help out in some way.

On 7/27/2021 at 2:33 PM, YojimboRatchet said:

I came across something interesting recently, and I am not sure if anyone is still having this issue, or have experienced this at all, only to have it disappear "somehow", but I will share my findings in the hopes that it will help out, or at the very least, help identify the root cause if it doesn't provide a viable solution.

I do use 3BBB, and I have a very complex set-up in my load order (LOL who doesn't ?). With my 3BBB, i do use SinFulCBP. When I first load up my game and I am in the cell (I use Alternate Life), I have the dreaded torpedo boobs almost every single time, even on a new game, or after cleaning my saves. I did try to troubleshoot this for the longest time, without any success. Although 99% of the time, it went away by the time i actually got into the Alternate Start scenario and started my play-through.

Then it dawned on me after a while (when i started giving a shit about paying attention to this that is lol), That the torpedo boobs always stayed there, while all the mods were loading / installing, even after the reloads. BUT when i started the time-consuming and celebrated MCM menu configurations, that once I had finished the MCM settings, and i have saved and reloaded the game, while still in the cell, in order to speak to the statue and choose my scenario, the boobs were gone.

So I messed around for a while, going through MCM menus one mod at a time (config settings, save and reload, and verify if boobs were normal, then rinse, lather and repeat the cycle), I eventually came across SinFul CBP, and found that once I had set up the MCM for that one mod, and I saved and reloaded the game. the torpedo boobs were gone, and were the normal size.

So, after giving it a bit more thought, I am assuming that, depending on where / how the mods for the bodies (XPMSSE, CBP, HDT, SMP, 3BBB...) are set up, it might be possible that the config files for one of them is being overwritten (yeah reaching, but only thing i can think of) and causing the torpedo boobs to happen. and once the SinFulCBP MCM is set up, it set the config files properly back to normal again.

Anyway, all I know is that, mine gets fixed (so to speak) using this method, each and every single time. Maybe it's just coincidence, maybe it isn't.. but I thought I would share these findings regardless, as you never know, it may help out in some way.

The alternate start mod doesn't play nice with CBBE 3BBA mod and neither does realistic ragdolls and force. I simply don't use them.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2020 at 7:01 PM, Aylis said:

1.1 Pre-built Body mesh

2.1 Performance

3.1 SMP and CBPC (Full)

4.1 bounce and softness

4.2 Small~Big Boobs

5.1 Small Movement

6.1 CBPC - RegularSOS

7.1 Pink - 4K 

7.2 SSS Black

8.1 Sexlab

[INSTALL]

Now this file:

WBody - Nude.7z 5.9 MB · 1,353 downloads

Sorry if this is a old treat but i also have this issue. I also tried the thing above but its still broken. Idk what is still wrong with it. Did i do something wrong with loot? I also dont have 
sexlab or sinful cbp. Can somebody help? :) 
image.png.efc972af0beefcc21867638fd79f68e2.png

Edited by stoeptegelBE
On 10/9/2020 at 9:37 PM, Gro_Lak said:

Ok so turns out that it was the "Even Actors Height" option in Sexlab that was causing the wonkiness. My guess is that it was attaching the bones for the SMP reference where they USED to be, which made them pin to weird places. Bummer, because that'll cause me to have to spend more time adjusting alignment if I want to use SMP. Oh well, compromises in everything I suppose.

Huge thanks man, i try to disable even actors height in sexlab solve my tugged bug nipples in smp mode

• 5 weeks later...
On 4/2/2020 at 11:01 AM, Aylis said:

1.1 Pre-built Body mesh

2.1 Performance

3.1 SMP and CBPC (Full)

4.1 bounce and softness

4.2 Small~Big Boobs

5.1 Small Movement

6.1 CBPC - RegularSOS

7.1 Pink - 4K 

7.2 SSS Black

8.1 Sexlab

[INSTALL]

Now this file:

WBody - Nude.7z 5.9 MB · 1,493 downloads

I am having the same issue but installing the bodyslide files do not remedy the issue. The issue only occurs without the chestpiece equipped. I have reinstalled and ordered the files as per the quoted post above. I have tried toggling the Hotkey for SMP and CBPC. I will note that i am using only SMP for breast physics. Everything except breasts and apparently the vagina works perfectly fine. I have installed xp32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended v.4.80. Here is my modwatch: https://modwat.ch/u/TheCrimsonSpark

20210911152217_1.jpg

On 9/11/2021 at 3:23 PM, borritoman356 said:

I am having the same issue but installing the bodyslide files do not remedy the issue. The issue only occurs without the chestpiece equipped. I have reinstalled and ordered the files as per the quoted post above. I have tried toggling the Hotkey for SMP and CBPC. I will note that i am using only SMP for breast physics. Everything except breasts and apparently the vagina works perfectly fine. I have installed xp32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended v.4.80. Here is my modwatch: https://modwat.ch/u/TheCrimsonSpark

20210911152217_1.jpg

I have found the issue. It was Racial Body Morphs. It was updated for the new XPMSE but I didn't get notified that it was out of date in MO2 or that it was overwriting the skeleton. Thank you to a friendly user on reddit for an answer, leaving my solution here in this thread for anyone having the same issue.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 10/8/2020 at 11:27 PM, anjenthedog said:

Gro_Lak,

If you have CBBE-3BBB installed, make sure to set up the CBPC/SMP hotkey in the CBBE-3BBB MCM (same can be said if you're using BHUNP. it also has a similar MCM hotkey) 

when that happens (SMP goes unstable, as evidenced by nipples being tugged upwards, breasts flying around as if the nips are attached to a pair of angry bats, breasts stuck in some weird position, or even excessive nipple vibration... the last often seen when in a prone position during or before or after sleep), hit the hotkey twice, once to switch to CPBC mode and then once to go back to SMP mode. SMP is inherently unstable (afaik it's an open loop control implementation, or at least appears to be) and will eventually bug out. It's just the nature of the algorithms at this point in the development of the SMP engine.

the idea of setting up the hotkey is so you can quickly reset SMP.  reset takes all of a second or two. 

one caveat is that the vag may not reset fully until the animation cycle completes, (ie may get stuck in CPBC mode for the duration of the animation) but at least your breasts stop being wonky and *will return to SMP mode. 

I have this exact same issue but with cbpc and only when runing and turning, the breasts and nips look possesed and start jerking out i toggled to smp mode and everything is fine but when going back to cbpc it is broken again, i have a cbbe 3bbb body and used the curvy preset on bodyslide.

Edited by twisterfenix
  • 4 months later...

I'm having the same issue and have also tried just about everything I could do to resolve the issue to no avail. I primarily use CBBB/CBA for a majority of my downloaded races but only one race, the Lunari, uses TBD/TBD SMP. I'm also using both CBPC as well as CBPC Anus collisions in addition to BD's Armor and Clothes Replacer. I'm trying out some of the recommendations I found in regards to this particular thread and if worse comes to worse I'll simply uninstall the CBPC Anus Collision mod. Also, I run Skyrim SE and to my knowledge I have the all the mod requirements to boot. Any advice or help that you could give me would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time in helping me resolve this issue.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 4/1/2020 at 3:16 PM, Fotogen said:

Skeleton. You need XPMSE(skeleton) that is new enough. And nothing must overwrite this mod.

This fixed my issue too. Just moving it below every other mod was the solution for me. Thanks a lot!

• 3 weeks later...