pet peeve

personally i find it extremely annoying when i'm trying to find decent hentai and its like, of a character thats underage. to find anything good it feels like i have to search for HOURS. even here, when i'm trying to find some nice cc paintings!!! i load them up and there's a pokemon protag!! those are 10-12 year olds!!! 

like, i don't personally agree with wicked pets existing, but i at least respect that the people who make shit for it don't include it with regular stuff, yknow? 

7 hours ago, ver0nica said:

like, i don't personally agree with wicked pets existing, but i at least respect that the people who make shit for it don't include it with regular stuff, yknow? 

So it's a pet peeve.

That aside... like, with Pokemon protags--yes, canonically they're 10-12 in the games, but most lewd artwork of them implicitly ages them up. If Hilda or May has curves and sizeable breasts, I doubt the artist was thinking "that's one hot tween". I know I don't when looking at it.

[Of course, I could be way off on all this and have to reassess some life choices; and if you're talking about clearly loli-type stuff, then my point is irrelevant.]

[[Also, re-reading your first line, there's a potential interpretation that what I'm saying is exactly what you mean: you want to find certain characters, aged up, but have to wade through them NOT aged up because it's all just grouped together. In which case I would suggest using a site with good tag filters.]]

On 3/30/2020 at 1:44 AM, Yakis0ba said:

So it's a pet peeve.

That aside... like, with Pokemon protags--yes, canonically they're 10-12 in the games, but most lewd artwork of them implicitly ages them up. If Hilda or May has curves and sizeable breasts, I doubt the artist was thinking "that's one hot tween". I know I don't when looking at it.

[Of course, I could be way off on all this and have to reassess some life choices; and if you're talking about clearly loli-type stuff, then my point is irrelevant.]

[[Also, re-reading your first line, there's a potential interpretation that what I'm saying is exactly what you mean: you want to find certain characters, aged up, but have to wade through them NOT aged up because it's all just grouped together. In which case I would suggest using a site with good tag filters.]]

Ey, nice one.

Yeah, I get what you're saying there. Tbh, I used pokemon protags as an example just because they're the most frequent offenders (the bnha kids coming in close second as of late). I'm not a fan of aging up, but like, it's better than flat out loli type stuff. 

What I'm specifically talking about is looking through relatively mild tags and suddenly there's a cover featuring an obviously underage character in the middle of the results, and usually with more edgy bullshit tacked on as well.  The reason it bothers me so much is because I was groomed with similar things when I was younger.

Archived