Help with getting the Heartstone Harness working ingame

asc_kel

I pulled the harness itself off of the carius armor, and the ildari armor for both a male and female variant.. and taken the heartstone itself's male and female versions and placed them together in nifskope. the problem is, they arent showing in the game like i was hoping they would. i'm not sure if it's a slot problem, or a nifskope problem but only the heartstone shows up, the harness itself doesn't. i didn't change the slot settings, they're still set to amulet in the creation kit, with the new models.. is there something i'm missing when it comes to getting these things to show up slot wise that matches something in the harness's nifskope properties? it's only the harness itself not showing. any and all advice/help would be gladly accepted.. my main goal was to make a heartstone harness mod so it could be worn with most armors (clipping may vary) for both males and females.

eh i actually figured it out 20 min after by setting the dismemberment partition.. now i feel stupid for even askin for help in the first place..

Archived