Trails of Cold Steel 3 (Mod Request)

3 hours ago, Raino25 said:

As chr025_c00 of data of Sharon was only a bandage, nude is easy.

But it needs hack in the model that is not available by a game.Sharon1-1.thumb.jpg.7d436aa6befd9546f80b673053a1a538.jpg

Sharon2-2.thumb.jpg.04f9cd7ac68caa801f2182c56a273651.jpg

Sharon3-3.thumb.jpg.156c9592be412155fad56e59c90a979b.jpg

dude you really need to release these mods. The bandage one aand the nude one. I would love if they can replace both the default sharon as well as Rean probably, just like you did :D

4 minutes ago, tigers said:

so theoretically, it could also replace the default sharon model right? Have you tried that?

I thought, and I tried the same thing, too, but did not know it.

As Rean's Shirt  was chr000_c00 first of all, it was easy to trade with nude chr025_c00 of Sharon.

19 minutes ago, Raino25 said:

I thought, and I tried the same thing, too, but did not know it.

As Rean's Shirt  was chr000_c00 first of all, it was easy to trade with nude chr025_c00 of Sharon.

if you find the model of default sharon, then let me know where its stored please

7 hours ago, gimmepanties said:

anyone knows how this guy managed to swap in Rose's model and remove her skirt?
http://blog.livedoor.jp/rio_okada/archives/82433189.html

Roselia is CHR067.

When I open data/chr/chr/chr067 and add the next comment to the node information of the skirt, it disappears.

<node_param name="FS01"       springJoint="2"  springJointDamper="10"/>
        <node_param name="FS02"       springJoint="2"  springJointDamper="10"/>
        <node_param name="BS01"       springJoint="2"  springJointDamper="10"/>
        <node_param name="BS02"       springJoint="2"  springJointDamper="10"/>
        <node_param name="LeftSA01"       springJoint="2"  springJointDamper="10"/>
        <node_param name="LeftSA02"       springJoint="2"  springJointDamper="10"/>
        <node_param name="RightSA01"       springJoint="2"  springJointDamper="10"/>
        <node_param name="RightSA02"       springJoint="2"  springJointDamper="10"/>

It is interesting when I change it as I control hair and a skirt, the movement of the breast.

Of course do not forget the backup.

21 hours ago, char967 said:

To swap model you need to rename the model in data/asset/D3D11, open in hex editor e change the line C_CHR0.., whit the model number.

18 hours ago, Raino25 said:

Roselia is CHR067.

When I open data/chr/chr/chr067 and add the next comment to the node information of the skirt, it disappears.

It is interesting when I change it as I control hair and a skirt, the movement of the breast.

Thank you both for your answers~
But uh, I'm not sure what I'm doing lol. Opening the file and changing the first line to "C_CHR067" just makes Rean disappear and the controls to stop working so am I supposed to change every instance of "C_CHR0.."? Sorry if I'm asking something super obvious, it's my first time messing with a hex editor. I think I got the skirt part though.

51 minutes ago, gimmepanties said:

Thank you both for your answers~
But uh, I'm not sure what I'm doing lol. Opening the file and changing the first line to "C_CHR067" just makes Rean disappear and the controls to stop working so am I supposed to change every instance of "C_CHR0.."? Sorry if I'm asking something super obvious, it's my first time messing with a hex editor. I think I got the skirt part though.

FIrst you need to rename Rose model as Rean model then edit in hex editor: C_CHR067 to C_CHR001? Rean is 001 right? I think you need to change every instance

It's cool to see people's hard work here. I am a fan. I'm a complete newb when it comes to installing mods though. Anybody have a link or something that explains how to install mods for TOCS 3 (or any steam game in general, if the rules are similar). Gotta see some of those nude Trails babes

14 hours ago, char967 said:

FIrst you need to rename Rose model as Rean model then edit in hex editor: C_CHR067 to C_CHR001? Rean is 001 right? I think you need to change every instance

Mmm, I've swapped every instance of C_CHR001 for C_CHR067 but no models were swapped. I'm prolly doing something wrong.
I'd be nice if someone made a short video showing the process of model swapping w/ skirt removing. The work they put into making every girl's panties different needs proper research (๑•̀ㅁ•́ﻭ✧

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2020 at 10:03 PM, Raino25 said:

Roselia is CHR067.

Have you tried to hide others characters skirts?

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/3/2020 at 2:12 AM, kunobanget said:

1+ for replacing the towels suit into nude mods. I't is so weird to see someone bathing or showering while covered with towel.

Don't know if it is possible to replace it with female texture and mesh from H-game such as musumakeup, since the body model looks similar...

Wish I understand how to do this modding things.

maxresdefault.jpg.25c3bfc66a3e60b05240875f612863ca.jpg

+1 for removing the towels. I'm not really one for everyone running around naked all the time but the towels are just silly.

• 6 months later...
On 2020. 8. 23. at 오후 10시 3분, Raino25 said:

Roselia는 CHR067입니다.

데이터 / chr / chr / chr067을 열고 스커트의 노드 정보에 다음 코멘트를 추가하면 사라집니다.

<node_param name = "FS01"springJoint = "2"springJointDamper = "10"/>
        <node_param name = "FS02"springJoint = "2"springJointDamper = "10"/>
        <node_param name = "BS01"springJoint = "2" springJointDamper = "10"/>
        <node_param name = "BS02"springJoint = "2"springJointDamper = "10"/>
        <node_param name = "LeftSA01"springJoint = "2"springJointDamper = "10"/>
        <node_param name = " LeftSA02 "springJoint ="2 "springJointDamper ="10 "/>
        <node_param name ="RightSA01 "springJoint ="2 "springJointDamper ="10 "/>
        <node_param name ="RightSA02 "springJoint ="2 "springJointDamper ="10 "/>

머리카락이나 스커트, 가슴의 움직임을 억제하므로 바꾸면 재미 있습니다.

물론 백업을 잊지 마십시오.

Thank you for answer.

but, When you move, i can see the skirt.

<!-- ====================================================================== -->
<!-- daeノード情報ファイル ================================================ -->
<dae_inf>

<!-- キャラクタ固有 -->
    <chr_infomation>

</chr_infomation>

<!-- daeノード情報ファイル -->
    <node_infomation>
        <node_param name="head_point" attachPoint="NODE_HEAD" />
        <node_param name="center_point" attachPoint="NODE_CENTER" />
        <node_param name="back4_point" attachPoint="NODE_NECK" />
        <node_param name="miken_point" attachPoint="NODE_MIKEN" comment="眉間(目線)"/>

<node_param name="R_arm_point" attachPoint="NODE_R_ARM" />
        <node_param name="L_arm_point" attachPoint="NODE_L_ARM" />

<node_param name="DLC_point1" attachPoint="DLC1" comment="DLC左腕アタッチ用" />
        <node_param name="DLC_point2" attachPoint="DLC2" comment="DLCシッポアタッチ用" />
        <node_param name="DLC_point3" attachPoint="DLC3" comment="DLC翼アタッチ用" />

<node_param name="megane_point" attachPoint="MEGANE_POINT" comment="メガネアタッチ用" />

<!--後ろポニー髪:ジョイントブレンド入れるとバグル-->
        <node_param name="LeftPH01"  springJoint="2"  springJointDamper="0.75" springJointAngleLimit="50.0" springJointAngleLimitAxis="50 0 0 " springJointGravity="0.25" springJointStrength="0.1" springJointBlend="0.5"/>
        <node_param name="LeftPH02"  springJoint="2"  springJointDamper="0.75" springJointAngleLimit="150.0" springJointAngleLimitAxis="150 0 0 " springJointGravity="0.25" springJointStrength="0.1" springJointBlend="0.5"/>

<node_param name="RightPH01"  springJoint="2"  springJointDamper="0.75" springJointAngleLimit="50.0" springJointAngleLimitAxis="50 0 0 " springJointGravity="0.25" springJointStrength="0.1" springJointBlend="0.5"/>
        <node_param name="RightPH02"  springJoint="2"  springJointDamper="0.75" springJointAngleLimit="150.0" springJointAngleLimitAxis="150 0 0 " springJointGravity="0.25" springJointStrength="0.1" springJointBlend="0.5"/>

<!--前髪-->
        <node_param name="FH01"      springJoint="1"   springJointGravity="0.25" springJointDamper="0.75" springJointAngleLimit="80.0" springJointAngleLimitAxis="-80 0 0 " springJointStrength="0.1" springJointBlend="0.5"/>

<!--リボンタイとエンブレム-->
        <node_param name="Tai01"  springJoint="2"  springJointDamper="0.83" springJointAngleLimit="59.0" springJointAngleLimitAxis="-60 0 0 " springJointGravity="0.7" springJointBlend="1.00"/>
        <node_param name="Tai02"  springJoint="2"  springJointDamper="0.83" springJointAngleLimit="29.0" springJointAngleLimitAxis="-30 0 0 " springJointGravity="0.7" springJointBlend="1.00"/>

<!--胸揺用(アニメ時はブレンド0.5に調整予定)-->                                                                                                                                                                                        
        <node_param name="LeftChest"    springJoint="1"  springJointDamper="0.2" springJointStrength="0.15" springJointAngleLimit="53.0" springJointAngleLimitAxis="-52.5 0 0 " springJointGravity="0.1" springJointBlend="0.5" springJointWind="0"/>
        <node_param name="RightChest"    springJoint="1"  springJointDamper="0.24" springJointStrength="0.2" springJointAngleLimit="53.0" springJointAngleLimitAxis="-52.5 0 0 " springJointGravity="0.1" springJointBlend="0.5" springJointWind="0"/>

<!--スカート用(アニメ時はブレンド0.5かoff調整)-->

<!--        <node_param name="FS01"  springJoint="2"  springJointDamper="0.75" springJointAngleLimit="10.0" springJointAngleLimitAxis="10 0 0 " springJointGravity="0.25" springJointStrength="0.1" springJointBlend="0.50"/> -->
        <node_param name="FS02"  springJoint="2"  springJointDamper="0.75" springJointAngleLimit="50.0" springJointAngleLimitAxis="-50 0 0 " springJointGravity="0.25" springJointStrength="0.1" springJointBlend="0.50" springJointWind="0.8"/>

<!--        <node_param name="BS01"  springJoint="2"  springJointDamper="0.75" springJointAngleLimit="10.0" springJointAngleLimitAxis="-10 0 0 " springJointGravity="0.25" springJointStrength="0.1" springJointBlend="0.50"/> -->
        <node_param name="BS02"  springJoint="2"  springJointDamper="0.75" springJointAngleLimit="50.0" springJointAngleLimitAxis="-50 0 0 " springJointGravity="0.25" springJointStrength="0.1" springJointBlend="0.50"/>

<!--        <node_param name="LeftSA01"  springJoint="2"  springJointDamper="0.75" springJointAngleLimit="10.0" springJointAngleLimitAxis="10 0 0 " springJointGravity="0.25" springJointStrength="0.1" springJointBlend="0.5"/> -->
        <node_param name="LeftSA02"  springJoint="2"  springJointDamper="0.75" springJointAngleLimit="50.0" springJointAngleLimitAxis="50 0 0 " springJointGravity="0.25" springJointStrength="0.1" springJointBlend="0.5" springJointWind="0"/>

<!--        <node_param name="LeftSB01"  springJoint="2"  springJointDamper="0.75" springJointAngleLimit="10.0" springJointAngleLimitAxis="10 0 0 " springJointGravity="0.25" springJointStrength="0.1" springJointBlend="0.5"/> -->
        <node_param name="LeftSB02"  springJoint="2"  springJointDamper="0.75" springJointAngleLimit="50.0" springJointAngleLimitAxis="50 0 0 " springJointGravity="0.25" springJointStrength="0.1" springJointBlend="0.5" springJointWind="0.5"/>

<!--        <node_param name="RightSA01"  springJoint="2"  springJointDamper="0.75" springJointAngleLimit="10.0" springJointAngleLimitAxis="10 0 0 " springJointGravity="0.25" springJointStrength="0.1" springJointBlend="0.5"/> -->
        <node_param name="RightSA02"  springJoint="2"  springJointDamper="0.75" springJointAngleLimit="50.0" springJointAngleLimitAxis="50 0 0 " springJointGravity="0.25" springJointStrength="0.1" springJointBlend="0.5" springJointWind="0"/>

<!--        <node_param name="RightSB01"  springJoint="2"  springJointDamper="0.75" springJointAngleLimit="10.0" springJointAngleLimitAxis="10 0 0 " springJointGravity="0.25" springJointStrength="0.1" springJointBlend="0.5"/> -->
        <node_param name="RightSB02"  springJoint="2"  springJointDamper="0.75" springJointAngleLimit="50.0" springJointAngleLimitAxis="50 0 0 " springJointGravity="0.25" springJointStrength="0.1" springJointBlend="0.5" springJointWind="0.5"/>

<node_param name="RightUpLeg_point1" attachPoint="RIGHTUPLEG_POINT1" />

<node_param name="LeftUpLeg_point1"  attachPoint="LEFTUPLEG_POINT1" />

<!-- 足IK -->
        <ik_joint goalName="LeftFoot" rootName="LeftUpLeg" />
        <ik_param goalName="LeftFoot" jointName="LeftUpLeg" angleLimitMin="-100 -10 -10" angleLimitMax="100 10 10" comment="左モモ" />
        <ik_param goalName="LeftFoot" jointName="LeftLeg" angleLimitMin="-5 -10 0" angleLimitMax="100 10 0" comment="左ヒザ" />

<ik_joint goalName="RightFoot" rootName="RightUpLeg" />
        <ik_param goalName="RightFoot" jointName="RightUpLeg" angleLimitMin="-100 -10 -10" angleLimitMax="100 10 10" comment="右モモ" />
        <ik_param goalName="RightFoot" jointName="RightLeg" angleLimitMin="-5 -10 0" angleLimitMax="100 10 0" comment="右ヒザ" />

<ik_joint goalName="LeftToe_Top" rootName="LeftFoot" />
        <ik_param goalName="LeftToe_Top" jointName="LeftFoot" angleLimitMin="-45 0 0" angleLimitMax="30 0 0" comment="左足首" />        
        <ik_param goalName="LeftToe_Top" jointName="LeftToe" angleLimitMin="0 0 0" angleLimitMax="0 0 0" comment="左足指" />

<ik_joint goalName="RightToe_Top" rootName="RightFoot" />
        <ik_param goalName="RightToe_Top" jointName="RightFoot" angleLimitMin="-45 0 0" angleLimitMax="30 0 0" comment="右足首" />        
        <ik_param goalName="RightToe_Top" jointName="RightToe" angleLimitMin="0 0 0" angleLimitMax="0 0 0" comment="右足指" />

<!-- ContorolUniqueJoint -->
        <node_param name="BS01"            controlUniqueJoint="1"/>
        <node_param name="BS02"            controlUniqueJoint="1"/>
        <node_param name="FH01"            controlUniqueJoint="1"/>
        <node_param name="FS01"            controlUniqueJoint="1"/>
        <node_param name="FS02"            controlUniqueJoint="1"/>
        <node_param name="LeftChest"    controlUniqueJoint="1"/>
        <node_param name="LeftPH01"        controlUniqueJoint="1"/>
        <node_param name="LeftPH02"        controlUniqueJoint="1"/>
        <node_param name="LeftSA01"        controlUniqueJoint="1"/>
        <node_param name="LeftSA02"        controlUniqueJoint="1"/>
        <node_param name="LeftSB01"        controlUniqueJoint="1"/>
        <node_param name="LeftSB02"        controlUniqueJoint="1"/>
        <node_param name="RightChest"    controlUniqueJoint="1"/>
        <node_param name="RightPH01"    controlUniqueJoint="1"/>
        <node_param name="RightPH02"    controlUniqueJoint="1"/>
        <node_param name="RightSA01"    controlUniqueJoint="1"/>
        <node_param name="RightSA02"    controlUniqueJoint="1"/>
        <node_param name="RightSB01"    controlUniqueJoint="1"/>
        <node_param name="RightSB02"    controlUniqueJoint="1"/>
        <node_param name="Tai01"        controlUniqueJoint="1"/>        
    </node_infomation>

<!-- キャラクタ固有   ※ node_information後に処理したい                     -->
    <chr_infomation>
        <chr_head_type type="HEAD_JOINT_Y" maxAngleUp="30" maxAngleDown="-20" maxAngleRight="-50" maxAngleLeft="50" />

<foot_ik type="LEG" name="LeftFoot" forceAngle="-45 45 0" comment="脚" />
        <foot_ik type="LEG" name="RightFoot" forceAngle="-45 -45 0" comment="脚" />    
        <foot_ik type="FOOT" name="LeftToe_Top"  comment="足先" />
        <foot_ik type="FOOT" name="RightToe_Top"  comment="足先" />        

</chr_infomation>

</dae_inf>