Working Venue for AEP

It would be incredible that for the last version of AEP would have a Working Venue, as Photo Office or Red Apple, The Studio create time ago would be the perfect place for this. I hope one day can enjoy the Studio more than the other two, thx to all Content Creators for your hard work. (Sorry about my english isn't my first language)

On 3/24/2020 at 12:19 AM, Marquitous said:

It would be incredible that for the last version of AEP would have a Working Venue, as Photo Office or Red Apple, The Studio create time ago would be the perfect place for this. I hope one day can enjoy the Studio more than the other two, thx to all Content Creators for your hard work. (Sorry about my english isn't my first language)

Not sure why you don't suggest it to Ksuihuh in AEP post, usually the creator is very accommodating when it comes to ideas if they're possible to implement.

Archived