Highschool DxD

larryrunner

I just finished watching the first season of the Highschool DxD anime, and as a "newb" when it comes to anime's I really liked it! I was just wondering if anyone knows of a way to read the novels of it online? The manga only goes as far as the end of the anime, and I can't wait for season 2!

I seen it, wasnt bad but i cant say i was overly impressed, the usual stuff that you see in any anime.

What i would love to see is some anime based on gender-bender like ranma1/2 was but more serious, or anime like Hourou Musuko but again more deeper and serious, im kinda getting tired of animes filled with fanservice in every episode.

To me, it had all the stuff I wanted from an anime. An epic opening theme, good action, a love story, comedy and good-looking women. I know it had a lot of fanservice, but as a man I don't mind some boobs. At least it wasn't in the way of the real story, like in Highschool of the Dead where it just got ridiculous and overdone.

Though my question was if anyone knows if you can read the light novels online? (in english ofc)

Archived