[Wip] Official Tnt Custom Race Thread - Or, What The Femboy Idea Turned Into

Well this is how I view femboys, but meh :D

Since Serenity ENB have it's version 7.0 update THAT"S ABSOLUTELY FUCKING GORGEOUS I decided to showcase my completely brand new character while reusing the old name I just seem to keep using Canaan, if I ever had a daughter I'd name her Canaan, the eastern pronunciation of Canaan, not the western pronunciation. Like in the amazing anime series self-titled Canaan. Anyways, here's some pictures

Canaan Shots

attachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20140507_232348.jpg

attachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20140507_232451.jpg

attachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20140507_232751.jpg

attachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20140507_232953.jpg

attachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20140507_233508.jpg

attachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20140507_233558.jpg

attachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20140507_233600.jpg

attachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20140507_233832.jpg

attachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20140507_233902.jpg

attachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20140507_233913.jpg

attachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20140507_233936.jpg

attachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20140507_234036.jpg

attachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20140507_234120.jpg

attachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20140507_234126.jpg

attachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20140507_234132.jpg

attachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20140507_234136.jpg

attachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20140507_234142.jpg

attachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20140507_234147.jpg

attachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20140507_234157.jpg

Hey you, yeah you... I've got a surprise for you!!

star_wars_its_a_trap.jpg

Felt like making a femboy for some bizarre whim.

Anyways here's some experimentation with SOS dynamic bulge system I am working on as a separate addon for schlongs of skyrim that will work with any armor, clothing, or mesh that you wear over the nude body and will react according in size with what schlong size you have. :D

attachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20140507_233920.jpg

attachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20140507_233927.jpg

attachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20140507_233850.jpg

attachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20140507_234215.jpg

I merely jest, I don't have any modding capabilities like that, I just wanna troll a bit :D

Anyways, she's pretty cute anyways IMHO

that's actually pretty much how i see femboys too because well...i AM a femboy lol....but with out the breasts >w<

Hey yanazake have you ever tried the Litheria race body? It has a very slender androgynous shape, before it had a somewhat flawed mesh (especially on the back side) but just a few days ago it was released a new body mesh alongside with new textures. It also seems to be compatible with unp textures and sos unp so it's really easy to set up. I've been using it myself alongside the skykids old bodymesh for max weight and it's (almost) fine.

So, while i'm doing some work here on the files, feel free to use the old flat chest mesh. It's unp-based so any unp texture should work. It is NOT final by any means, and likely won't be used at all because it has flaws and gave me tremendous headaches. Enjoy it as a temporary replacer for whatever you want. And remember, i'm working on a "mashup" throwing in whatever i got permission for - models and textures are likely to be replaced whenever.

Working on building up the mod files - currently...

Armors and clothing - ok

FemMeshes - ok [breastless argonian female based]

MaleMeshes - missing

textures - missing

Voice - ok

esp - missing

Readme - in need of an update

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey yanazakehave you ever tried the Litheria race body? It has a very slender androgynous shape, before it had a somewhat flawed mesh (especially on the back side) but just a few days ago it was released a new body mesh alongside with new textures. It also seems to be compatible with unp textures and sos unp so it's really easy to set up. I've been using it myself alongside the skykids old bodymesh for max weight and it's (almost) fine.

I'll check that, thanks. The name rings a bell, but no promises. Also, i want to avoid bewbs completely if possible - just having a slender female shape isn't the aim here.

edit:

My reaction to Litheria:

tumblr_m7xjjevoeE1rn95k2o1_250.gif

ps: Lucky for you, i'm making the race structure easy to be used with whatever replacer, so you'll be able to use it anyway.

So, while i'm doing some work here on the files, feel free to use the old flat chest mesh. It's unp-based so any unp texture should work. It is NOT final by any means, and likely won't be used at all because it has flaws and gave me tremendous headaches. Enjoy it as a temporary replacer for whatever you want. And remember, i'm working on a "mashup" throwing in whatever i got permission for - models and textures are likely to be replaced whenever.

Armors and clothing - ok

MaleMeshes - missing

textures - missing

Voice - ok

esp - missing

Hey yanazakehave you ever tried the Litheria race body? It has a very slender androgynous shape, before it had a somewhat flawed mesh (especially on the back side) but just a few days ago it was released a new body mesh alongside with new textures. It also seems to be compatible with unp textures and sos unp so it's really easy to set up. I've been using it myself alongside the skykids old bodymesh for max weight and it's (almost) fine.

I'll check that, thanks. The name rings a bell, but no promises. Also, i want to avoid bewbs completely if possible - just having a slender female shape isn't the aim here.

edit:

My reaction to Litheria:

tumblr_m7xjjevoeE1rn95k2o1_250.gif

ps: Lucky for you, i'm making the race structure easy to be used with whatever replacer, so you'll be able to use it anyway.

Lol, not your cup of tea I guess :lol:

Armors and clothing - ok

MaleMeshes - missing

textures - missing

Voice - ok

esp - missing

When did you release the unp based chest mesh? I've never seen it ):!

Armors and clothing - ok

MaleMeshes - missing

textures - missing

Voice - ok

esp - missing

Bottom of front post.

Armors and clothing - ok

MaleMeshes - missing

textures - missing

Voice - ok

esp - missing

Today, look at the OP.

Armors and clothing - ok

MaleMeshes - missing

textures - missing

Voice - ok

esp - missing

Today, look at the OP.

Armors and clothing - ok

MaleMeshes - missing

textures - missing

Voice - ok

esp - missing

Bottom of front post.

Oh Duh! Sorry about that haha. Thank you. :)

Edit:

By the way, great work so far Yanazake!

• 2 weeks later...

Yanazake, once you'll have completed the race mod, would it be possible to release the Bodlyslide 2 sliders for it ? That'd make armor conversion a whole lot faster ;)
On my end once I'll be back home by the 5th of July, I'll try to work on a Femboy race but by using the CBBE body as a base.I'll try to achieve that using Zbrush/Mudbox ( those seem a bit simpler to me to use than 3ds max >.> ).

In all cases keep it on with the sweet job  ! :D

Yanazake, once you'll have completed the race mod, would it be possible to release the Bodlyslide 2 sliders for it ? That'd make armor conversion a whole lot faster ;)

On my end once I'll be back home by the 5th of July, I'll try to work on a Femboy race but by using the CBBE body as a base.I'll try to achieve that using Zbrush/Mudbox ( those seem a bit simpler to me to use than 3ds max >.> ).

Actually, that's the idea. I made the first body with a sort of rush but also used zbrush for it. It's a bit trickier to make it work that way, tho. Also, i use blender most of the time - i'll only use 3dmax when i need a bow. >_<

I know squat about bodyslide 2 tho.

Actually, that's the idea. I made the first body with a sort of rush but also used zbrush for it. It's a bit trickier to make it work that way, tho. Also, i use blender most of the time - i'll only use 3dmax when i need a bow. >_<

I know squat about bodyslide 2 tho.

I understand now :D

As for Bodyslide 2 , look on this thread : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25180-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/

Best of luck for the rest of the work ! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi, love the idea, and am looking forward to the finished product.  i have also been getting into modding armours (heh canandian spelling)  in skyrim and would love to help with that eventually.

i do have an idea, because you're main idea is TnT or twinks'n traps, maybe your body0 and body1 could be going from a narrow twink waist, to a wider trap waist?

i don't want to add complications, just toss in my idea.

right now i'm using RCOTS with my racemenu skeleton mod to get a twink body, it's nice, but i'm realliy looking foward to a legit twink to play as.

hi, love the idea, and am looking forward to the finished product.  i have also been getting into modding armours (heh canandian spelling)  in skyrim and would love to help with that eventually.

i do have an idea, because you're main idea is TnT or twinks'n traps, maybe your body0 and body1 could be going from a narrow twink waist, to a wider trap waist?

i don't want to add complications, just toss in my idea.

right now i'm using RCOTS with my racemenu skeleton mod to get a twink body, it's nice, but i'm realliy looking foward to a legit twink to play as.

The pre-alpha meshes in the OP are basically like that.

Well on my end I started fiddling around with 3d sculpting programs and after trying ZBrush and feeling all like "Oh god why" when I saw the UI, I decided to use Mudbox instead, who is not only easier to use and more intuitive but also ( and that's obvious ) compatible with 3DS Max and thus making the exporting later on to that program way easier ;)

I've never noticed until a few days ago that room207 updated his oblivion crossdressing body. Something like this for skyrim would be awesome.

Hey, that's pretty cool! I stated before that this body was requested by yours truly, it's nice to see it updated. Room207 gave me permission to use that body [at least, the original version that was on oblivion nexus] to use and convert as i see fit. I planed to at least try and convert the schlong to be used with SOS, because really... It has a pretty good shape.

But that said, i'm still out of time for anything modding related. It's sad, damn sad, because i still want this done, and got so much stuff to do. Also, i still didn't get to the skining part of modelling (attaching models to skeletons, so they move and bend properly, if you didn't knew), so the chances of getting this converted by me is slim, if any at all. 

That said, I KNOW that there is a tool/mod/animation on Skyrim nexus used to change the oblivion T-pose into the skyrim relaxed pose for easier convertion of models. So, if anyone has the skill to convert stuff, go ahead, ask Room 207, say that i'm involved and we'll see where it goes.

Other than that, keep your heads up. I said it before and will say it again, it's not because i don't have time now that i'll give up on this. It will be done, eventually. Last time i stopped, was having issues making the new race. I coooooould use an specially old custom race esp that was made with a lot of help, but i really want to redo it by myself (which would ensure compatibility with DLCs and stuff.)

Edit: Oh, right, there are some new nif exporters too. Weight Painting/skinning would still have to be done manually for good results, but the exporting is made easier for blender users at least. I got them from the Nexus, but can't remember the name. Seriously guys, i hope you see that even with little time, i still try to research things that could help. It's damn boring to have so little time like this, but it's what gives me the money to play and mod when i actually HAVE the time. Damn paradox :C

I've never noticed until a few days ago that room207 updated his oblivion crossdressing body. Something like this for skyrim would be awesome.

Hey, that's pretty cool! I stated before that this body was requested by yours truly, it's nice to see it updated. Room207 gave me permission to use that body [at least, the original version that was on oblivion nexus] to use and convert as i see fit. I planed to at least try and convert the schlong to be used with SOS, because really... It has a pretty good shape.

But that said, i'm still out of time for anything modding related. It's sad, damn sad, because i still want this done, and got so much stuff to do. Also, i still didn't get to the skining part of modelling (attaching models to skeletons, so they move and bend properly, if you didn't knew), so the chances of getting this converted by me is slim, if any at all. 

That said, I KNOW that there is a tool/mod/animation on Skyrim nexus used to change the oblivion T-pose into the skyrim relaxed pose for easier convertion of models. So, if anyone has the skill to convert stuff, go ahead, ask Room 207, say that i'm involved and we'll see where it goes.

Other than that, keep your heads up. I said it before and will say it again, it's not because i don't have time now that i'll give up on this. It will be done, eventually. Last time i stopped, was having issues making the new race. I coooooould use an specially old custom race esp that was made with a lot of help, but i really want to redo it by myself (which would ensure compatibility with DLCs and stuff.)

Edit: Oh, right, there are some new nif exporters too. Weight Painting/skinning would still have to be done manually for good results, but the exporting is made easier for blender users at least. I got them from the Nexus, but can't remember the name. Seriously guys, i hope you see that even with little time, i still try to research things that could help. It's damn boring to have so little time like this, but it's what gives me the money to play and mod when i actually HAVE the time. Damn paradox :C

I might actually give it a try as Room207 made a fine work (I don't know if you had the chance to look at the meshes, they're quite detailed). A nif exporter for skyrim would be extremely helpful, I'm going to scavenge the nexus for it. What worries me the most are the textures, though, as I'd prefer to use some higher quality skyrim texture but that would involve modifying the uv map. Oh, the neck seam might be troublesome too.

Btw, glad to see you and good luck with your quest for the custom race (looking forward to it)...and free time ;) 

heys, This is AngelicSnowFox, i'm back from the dead i guess... x3

i just kinda stopped caring about Skyrim for awhile after it kept constantly breaking on me. but i've finally gotten around to fixing it again. xD

what all did i miss on the femboy idea? seems like a lot.

i just found this thread after i just found the other thread on HoT when i was looking for a trap mod on google.

i just kinda stopped caring about Skyrim for awhile after it kept constantly breaking on me. but i've finally gotten around to fixing it again. xD

i just found this thread after i just found the other thread on HoT when i was looking for a trap mod on google.

Well Yanazake is still working on it and I've finally gotten my hands on Mudbox to try to make my own ;)

So yup, there's still lots of work to be done, but it's keeping its course :3

Think "The turtle and the hare". >w<;

Think "The turtle and the hare". >w<;

ah, hehe~ i bet~ x3