[1.4] RJW Animation Framework

4 hours ago, pancakewaffles said:

Is there a way to patch rocketman to work alongside this? Or is there no way and it has to be one or the other?

I've always used rocketman with RJW + Animations/Mods and I haven't really had an issue with it.

Rocketman at the very bottom and RJW + other shit on top, they don't recommend using it tho so...

regarding 1.3 unoffical rakkle update

Message logging is now once again on.
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Message (string)
Verse.Log:ResetMessageCount ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Clear_Patch1 ()
Verse.EditWindow_Log:DoWindowContents (UnityEngine.Rect)
Verse.Window:InnerWindowOnGUI (int)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate (UnityEngine.GUI/WindowFunction,int,int,UnityEngine.GUISkin,int,single,single,UnityEngine.GUIStyle)

Exception drawing Omar: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Rimworld_Animations.AnimationUtility.AdjustHead (UnityEngine.Quaternion& quat, Verse.Rot4& bodyFacing, UnityEngine.Vector3& pos, System.Single& angle, Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.PawnRenderFlags flags) [0x00017] in <ad716e47346d472c895b676d6d3f975d>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnRenderer.Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnInternal_Patch5(Verse.PawnRenderer,UnityEngine.Vector3,single,bool,Verse.Rot4,Verse.RotDrawMode,Verse.PawnRenderFlags)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnRenderer.Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnAt_Patch6(Verse.PawnRenderer,UnityEngine.Vector3,System.Nullable`1<Verse.Rot4>,bool)
  at Verse.Pawn_DrawTracker.DrawAt (UnityEngine.Vector3 loc) [0x00000] in <d243303f714d4dc48680ccaecd2f594e>:0 
  at Verse.Pawn.DrawAt (UnityEngine.Vector3 drawLoc, System.Boolean flip) [0x00006] in <d243303f714d4dc48680ccaecd2f594e>:0 
  at Verse.Thing.Draw () [0x00015] in <d243303f714d4dc48680ccaecd2f594e>:0 
  at Verse.ThingWithComps.Draw () [0x0000e] in <d243303f714d4dc48680ccaecd2f594e>:0 
  at Verse.DynamicDrawManager.DrawDynamicThings () [0x000d8] in <d243303f714d4dc48680ccaecd2f594e>:0 
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Verse.DynamicDrawManager:DrawDynamicThings ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Map:Verse.Map.MapUpdate_Patch2 (Verse.Map)
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay ()
Verse.Root_Play:Update ()

Reached max messages limit. Stopping logging to avoid spam.
Verse.Log:Warning (string)
Verse.Log:Notify_MessageReceivedThreadedInternal (string,string,UnityEngine.LogType)
UnityEngine.Application:CallLogCallback (string,string,UnityEngine.LogType,bool)
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat (UnityEngine.LogType,UnityEngine.Object,string,object[])
UnityEngine.Logger:Log (UnityEngine.LogType,object)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object)

Exception drawing Omar: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Rimworld_Animations.AnimationUtility.AdjustHead (UnityEngine.Quaternion& quat, Verse.Rot4& bodyFacing, UnityEngine.Vector3& pos, System.Single& angle, Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.PawnRenderFlags flags) [0x00017] in <ad716e47346d472c895b676d6d3f975d>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnRenderer.Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnInternal_Patch5(Verse.PawnRenderer,UnityEngine.Vector3,single,bool,Verse.Rot4,Verse.RotDrawMode,Verse.PawnRenderFlags)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnRenderer.Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnAt_Patch6(Verse.PawnRenderer,UnityEngine.Vector3,System.Nullable`1<Verse.Rot4>,bool)
  at Verse.Pawn_DrawTracker.DrawAt (UnityEngine.Vector3 loc) [0x00000] in <d243303f714d4dc48680ccaecd2f594e>:0 
  at Verse.Pawn.DrawAt (UnityEngine.Vector3 drawLoc, System.Boolean flip) [0x00006] in <d243303f714d4dc48680ccaecd2f594e>:0 
  at Verse.ThingWithComps.Draw () [0x0000e] in <d243303f714d4dc48680ccaecd2f594e>:0 
  at Verse.DynamicDrawManager.DrawDynamicThings () [0x000d8] in <d243303f714d4dc48680ccaecd2f594e>:0 

On 8/27/2021 at 8:47 PM, tinkerbelle said:

OK.  I have RimWorld V1.3 from Gog, not steam.  So a steamworks mod is useless for me.  I'm running RimJobWorld successfully, but I wanted to add animations.  Animations seem to require Humanoid Races.  I can't find anyway to download an assembled mod for Humanoid races from github.  I haven't assembled a program since 1990 or so.  Is there anywhere to download a ready to use Humanoid Races mod?

Oops, I figured it out.  At first I thought the files on github looked like compiling files.  I was wrong, forgive me.  I prostrate myself at the shrine of Murphy.

I don't want to derail this thread, but as a fellow Gog user, I've found RimPy to be invaluable. It lets you browse the workshop, download, and even update mods without having to have the Steam version, by using a tool Valve created and supports. It's a real lifesaver if you ever need something without a Github.

On 9/1/2021 at 10:03 AM, pancakewaffles said:

Is there a way to patch rocketman to work alongside this? Or is there no way and it has to be one or the other?

Honestly I havent had any major issues with this mod and rocketman. The only noticeable issue is the time dilation feature rocketman has for animals, it can cause animals to stop an animation early and switch to the standard rjw bumping. Not really game breaking I dont think. But some have reported that sex acts never end sometimes with it. Never seen that myself.

On 9/1/2021 at 4:42 PM, Verden said:

regarding 1.3 unoffical rakkle update

Message logging is now once again on.
Verse.Log:Message (string)
Verse.Log:ResetMessageCount ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Clear_Patch1 ()
Verse.EditWindow_Log:DoWindowContents (UnityEngine.Rect)
Verse.Window:InnerWindowOnGUI (int)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate (UnityEngine.GUI/WindowFunction,int,int,UnityEngine.GUISkin,int,single,single,UnityEngine.GUIStyle)

Reached max messages limit. Stopping logging to avoid spam.
Verse.Log:Notify_MessageReceivedThreadedInternal (string,string,UnityEngine.LogType)
UnityEngine.Application:CallLogCallback (string,string,UnityEngine.LogType,bool)
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat (UnityEngine.LogType,UnityEngine.Object,string,object[])
UnityEngine.Logger:Log (UnityEngine.LogType,object)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object)

This is due to the patch I made for rakkle only looks for the previous version of the mod rather than this unofficial update one. I have changed all the patches now to look for the custom basepawn of the race and add the comp to them if they exist now rather than looking for specific mods.

In other words, updating rjw animations will fix this.

2 hours ago, MrSpacePenguin said:

with new update ( 4.8.1.1) when my pawns have sex they are not showing the animation anymore. is it because of this mod or something else?

Same with me. After updating to the latest version whenever I set to have sex with literally any living being or to masturbate I get the following error and the animation does not play.

Exception in JobDriver tick for pawn Azuren driver=JobDriver_Masturbate (toilIndex=1) driver.job=(RJW_Masturbate (Job_70) C=(120, 0, 60))
System.MissingFieldException: Field 'rjw.JobDriver_Sex.isRape' not found.
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_Sex.rjw.JobDriver_Sex.SexTick_Patch1(rjw.JobDriver_Sex,Verse.Pawn,Verse.Thing,bool,bool)
  at rjw.JobDriver_Masturbate.<MakeNewToils>b__4_5 () [0x00034] in <5a3969e4479c43bf801fb60a72b0d9a9>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver.Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick_Patch0(Verse.AI.JobDriver)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobUtility:Verse.AI.JobUtility.TryStartErrorRecoverJob_Patch1 (Verse.Pawn,string,System.Exception,Verse.AI.JobDriver)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver:Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick_Patch0 (Verse.AI.JobDriver)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch1 (Verse.Pawn)
Verse.TickList:Tick ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch2 (Verse.TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Game:Verse.Game.UpdatePlay_Patch2 (Verse.Game)

I removed my mods except for RJW and RJW-Animations, the problem occurs still.

I checked Github and it seems the author has a couple of test commits (the last commit being 5 hours ago at master). Perhaps he's aware of this problem?

Edit: If there are any info I can provide to help please let me know. I'm not entirely sure what is required other than the error I got.

Edited by Trent990
58 minutes ago, Trent990 said:

Same with me. After updating to the latest version whenever I set to have sex with literally any living being or to masturbate I get the following error and the animation does not play.

Exception in JobDriver tick for pawn Azuren driver=JobDriver_Masturbate (toilIndex=1) driver.job=(RJW_Masturbate (Job_70) C=(120, 0, 60))
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_Sex.rjw.JobDriver_Sex.SexTick_Patch1(rjw.JobDriver_Sex,Verse.Pawn,Verse.Thing,bool,bool)
  at rjw.JobDriver_Masturbate.<MakeNewToils>b__4_5 () [0x00034] in <5a3969e4479c43bf801fb60a72b0d9a9>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver.Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick_Patch0(Verse.AI.JobDriver)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobUtility:Verse.AI.JobUtility.TryStartErrorRecoverJob_Patch1 (Verse.Pawn,string,System.Exception,Verse.AI.JobDriver)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver:Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick_Patch0 (Verse.AI.JobDriver)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch2 (Verse.TickManager)

I removed my mods except for RJW and RJW-Animations, the problem occurs still.

I checked Github and it seems the author has a couple of test commits (the last commit being 5 hours ago at master). Perhaps he's aware of this problem?

Edit: If there are any info I can provide to help please let me know. I'm not entirely sure what is required other than the error I got.

I think I fixed bugs related to the sexprops in the latest update but there are a handful of bugs in the RJW base mod. Make sure you've updated to the latest versions of both.

nm Idk what I'm doing wrong

Exception in JobDriver tick for pawn Ruki driver=JobDriver_SexQuick (toilIndex=4) driver.job=(Quickie (Job_857) A=Thing_Alien_Nyaron759)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_Sex.rjw.JobDriver_Sex.Orgasm_Patch1(rjw.JobDriver_Sex)
  at rjw.JobDriver_SexQuick+<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<MakeNewToils>b__8 () [0x00069] in <5a3969e4479c43bf801fb60a72b0d9a9>:0 
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob (Verse.Pawn,string,System.Exception,Verse.AI.JobDriver)

I profusely apologize if this was brought up elsewhere and I skipped over it but I've been looking for a fix for this for a bit. Using Pawnmorpher all the extra bits sort of just float off the bodies while animations play. Is this a Pawnmorpher problem or is it a known issue with the animations? It worked out fine pre-1.3. But ever since it's been like this.

20210910130218_1.jpg

Edited by hihosilva
16 minutes ago, hihosilva said:

I profusely apologize if this was brought up elsewhere and I skipped over it but I've been looking for a fix for this for a bit. Using Pawnmorpher all the extra bits sort of just float off the bodies while animations play. Is this a Pawnmorpher problem or is it a known issue with the animations? It worked out fine pre-1.3. But ever since it's been like this.

20210910130218_1.jpg

I am curious if there is any explicit details on what needs to be fixed for this? somewhere a offset could be told to do something differently? I'd almost be willing to try and dig into exactly what is wrong here myself but I've not got the foggiest for where to start regarding the AnimFramework.

It seems pretty solidly consistent with every single part in pawnmorpher. And it was not an issue prior to 1.3 so it is probably SOMETHING gone wonky in the rendering system? possible related to HAR's offset system?

56 minutes ago, Nighzmarquls said:

I am curious if there is any explicit details on what needs to be fixed for this? somewhere a offset could be told to do something differently? I'd almost be willing to try and dig into exactly what is wrong here myself but I've not got the foggiest for where to start regarding the AnimFramework.

It seems pretty solidly consistent with every single part in pawnmorpher. And it was not an issue prior to 1.3 so it is probably SOMETHING gone wonky in the rendering system? possible related to HAR's offset system?

someone posted this in discord earlier 

image.png.ffaabc9356a00f4c19e385bc77953a8d.png

pawnmoprher-animation patch - Pastebin.com

Im having the same issues others are having regarding the animations, using nothing but RJW, the animations, and the requirements from both. The animations do not play.  However on game launch I do get this error

Error in static constructor of Rimworld_Animations.Harmony_PatchAll: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Rimworld_Animations.Harmony_PatchAll' threw an exception. ---> System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type rjw.Bed_Utility, RJW, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null while decoding custom attribute: (null)
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.MonoCustomAttrs.GetCustomAttributesInternal(System.Reflection.ICustomAttributeProvider,System.Type,bool)
  at System.MonoCustomAttrs.GetCustomAttributesBase (System.Reflection.ICustomAttributeProvider obj, System.Type attributeType, System.Boolean inheritedOnly) [0x00013] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at System.MonoCustomAttrs.GetCustomAttributes (System.Reflection.ICustomAttributeProvider obj, System.Type attributeType, System.Boolean inherit) [0x00037] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at System.RuntimeType.GetCustomAttributes (System.Boolean inherit) [0x00000] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.HarmonyMethodExtensions.GetFromType (System.Type type) [0x00000] in <c38a8c3281a047488dac8c9d063b7abb>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor..ctor (HarmonyLib.Harmony instance, System.Type type) [0x00030] in <c38a8c3281a047488dac8c9d063b7abb>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.Harmony.CreateClassProcessor (System.Type type) [0x00000] in <c38a8c3281a047488dac8c9d063b7abb>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.Harmony.<PatchAll>b__10_0 (System.Type type) [0x00000] in <c38a8c3281a047488dac8c9d063b7abb>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.CollectionExtensions.Do[T] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] sequence, System.Action`1[T] action) [0x00014] in <c38a8c3281a047488dac8c9d063b7abb>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.Harmony.PatchAll (System.Reflection.Assembly assembly) [0x00006] in <c38a8c3281a047488dac8c9d063b7abb>:0 
  at Rimworld_Animations.Harmony_PatchAll..cctor () [0x00012] in <8008768950c342888efd477be41cd5d5>:0 
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor(intptr)
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor (System.RuntimeTypeHandle type) [0x0002a] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility.CallAll () [0x0001a] in <b64badbf3c3d41018b3ca5d3e8c77771>:0 
Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility:CallAll ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader/<>c:<DoPlayLoad>b__4_3 ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate (bool&)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Root:Verse.Root.Update_Patch1 (Verse.Root)
Verse.Root_Entry:Update ()

my mod order is:

Harmony (steam workshop)
Core
Royalty
Ideology
Hugslib (Steam workshop)
RJW (Previous version, not the new beta)
Human Alien Races (Steam workshop)
Rimworld-Animations

No error seems to pop up in the debug when I try to activate an animation

Edited by ihazmeatball

Getting the same error as a lot of other people, occurred with just RJW, RJW Animations and their dependencies. No RJW animations will play.

Exception in JobDriver tick for pawn Nelly driver=JobDriver_SexQuick (toilIndex=4) driver.job=(Quickie (Job_17404) A=Thing_Human604)
  at rjw.JobDriver_SexQuick+<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<MakeNewToils>b__8 () [0x00069] in <5a3969e4479c43bf801fb60a72b0d9a9>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick () [0x00155] in <b64badbf3c3d41018b3ca5d3e8c77771>:0 
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob (Verse.Pawn,string,System.Exception,Verse.AI.JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick ()
Verse.Pawn:Tick ()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick ()

Is there any previous version I can install which will allow the animations to work until a fix is available?

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Catfish driver=JobDriver_SexQuick (toilIndex=1)
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at rjw.JobDriver_Sex.get_Target () [0x00000] in <a67fc1c7784640c1a92da4bd10226294>:0 
  at rjw.JobDriver_Sex.get_Partner () [0x0000f] in <a67fc1c7784640c1a92da4bd10226294>:0 
  at rjw.JobDriver_SexQuick+<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<MakeNewToils>b__2 () [0x000fe] in <a67fc1c7784640c1a92da4bd10226294>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001de] in <b64badbf3c3d41018b3ca5d3e8c77771>:0 
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver:Verse.AI.JobDriver.ReadyForNextToil_Patch1 (Verse.AI.JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:Notify_PatherArrived ()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:PatherArrived ()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:TryEnterNextPathCell ()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:PatherTick ()

animations are working its just sometimes it has this error