[1.4] RJW Animation Framework

On 5/6/2021 at 9:16 PM, 9228625 said:

Hello, I have been having trouble getting this mod to work. When I try to test animations using RJW's hero mode, I find that the pawns go somewhere private, but no animation plays and there is no indication that anything happens: they simply find a spot and leave without doing anything. additionally, rimnudeworld doesn't show any parts with this mod enabled, though it does change the bodies. I have tried the version of this mod available on the page's gitgud link, as well as a local download link I found in the forum. The RJW version I have installed I got just today from the loverslab download. I only enabled the bare minimum mods required for this mod, and I've ensured that they are in the correct order. There is nothing more I could think to do to troubleshoot.

I'm having the same issue for some reason.  No animation plays.  

4 hours ago, Rimworld Traveller said:

Hey, is Hats Display Selection compatible now?  I see that the latest download has a folder called Patch_HatsDisplaySelection

Animations are still bugged with hats display selection

7 hours ago, yl9345 said:

Is it normal that all pawns are nude all the time from creating to starting with this mod ? Cant see armor or cloth . 

Incompatibilities with other mods or designed to be nude ?

they shouldn't be nude unless they're in an anim

10 hours ago, yl9345 said:

Is it normal that all pawns are nude all the time from creating to starting with this mod ? Cant see armor or cloth . 

Incompatibilities with other mods or designed to be nude ?

That's definitely an incompatibility, but I don't think this mod has anything to do with it. As an example, I tried out the new Xenohuman's mod recently, and it broke a lot of the game. Whether it be pawns missing body parts, clothes failing to load, or even pawns just outright being invisible. Another couple of examples I have had are with the Underwear Addon and sometimes when a pawn has incompatible hair (which I can fix by simply editing their hair to one that works).

Hello, I having the same problem. Even after I subscribe the latest version of HAR 2.0 , the problem that no animation plays still remain.

I think my mods are in the right order, and I've subscribed to the right mods. Please help me, I really like your mod.

屏幕截图(53).png

22 hours ago, Bretons said:

Hello, I having the same problem. Even after I subscribe the latest version of HAR 2.0 , the problem that no animation plays still remain.

I think my mods are in the right order, and I've subscribed to the right mods. Please help me, I really like your mod.

18 hours ago, bobix123 said:

Hello, recently for unknown reasons the framework started causing a strange graphical bug where some of the clothes from the "top layer" do not display at all or display in a very "broken" way

If you dont post a hugslog then the best I can do is guess at what the problem is.

16 hours ago, Tory187 said:

If you dont post a hugslog then the best I can do is guess at what the problem is.

I have the same problem as them, all the mod requirement are installed and HAR is up to date. Here's an error log

Spoiler

Error in static constructor of Rimworld_Animations.HarmonyPatch_AlienRace: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Rimworld_Animations.HarmonyPatch_AlienRace' threw an exception. ---> System.Exception: Parameter "headOffset" not found in method static System.Void AlienRace.HarmonyPatches::DrawAddons(System.Boolean portrait, UnityEngine.Vector3 vector, Verse.Pawn pawn, UnityEngine.Quaternion quat, Verse.Rot4 rotation, System.Boolean invisible)
  at HarmonyLib.MethodPatcher.EmitCallParameter (System.Reflection.MethodInfo patch, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue] variables, System.Boolean allowFirsParamPassthrough) [0x0067c] in <20181e2d55204880a56a9120ef04a53d>:0
  at HarmonyLib.MethodPatcher+<>c__DisplayClass31_0.<AddPrefixes>b__0 (System.Reflection.MethodInfo fix) [0x00086] in <20181e2d55204880a56a9120ef04a53d>:0
  at HarmonyLib.CollectionExtensions.Do[T] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] sequence, System.Action`1[T] action) [0x00014] in <20181e2d55204880a56a9120ef04a53d>:0
  at HarmonyLib.MethodPatcher.AddPrefixes (System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue] variables, System.Reflection.Emit.LocalBuilder runOriginalVariable) [0x0001b] in <20181e2d55204880a56a9120ef04a53d>:0
  at HarmonyLib.MethodPatcher.CreateReplacement (System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.Int32,HarmonyLib.CodeInstruction]& finalInstructions) [0x00162] in <20181e2d55204880a56a9120ef04a53d>:0
  at HarmonyLib.PatchFunctions.UpdateWrapper (System.Reflection.MethodBase original, HarmonyLib.PatchInfo patchInfo) [0x00057] in <20181e2d55204880a56a9120ef04a53d>:0
  at HarmonyLib.PatchProcessor.Patch () [0x000de] in <20181e2d55204880a56a9120ef04a53d>:0
  at HarmonyLib.Harmony.Patch (System.Reflection.MethodBase original, HarmonyLib.HarmonyMethod prefix, HarmonyLib.HarmonyMethod postfix, HarmonyLib.HarmonyMethod transpiler, HarmonyLib.HarmonyMethod finalizer) [0x00028] in <20181e2d55204880a56a9120ef04a53d>:0
  at Rimworld_Animations.HarmonyPatch_AlienRace+<>c.<.cctor>b__0_0 () [0x000b1] in <9abeec436f434233baace6014391bed7>:0
  at Rimworld_Animations.HarmonyPatch_AlienRace..cctor () [0x00002] in <9abeec436f434233baace6014391bed7>:0
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor(intptr)
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor (System.RuntimeTypeHandle type) [0x0002a] in <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0
  at Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility.CallAll () [0x0001a] in <069e57a12a3f41bd86017630cd035414>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility:CallAll()
Verse.<>c:<DoPlayLoad>b__4_2()
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent()
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate(Boolean&)
Verse.Root:Verse.Root.Update_Patch1(Root)
Verse.Root_Entry:Update()

Edited by mazqaz
45 minutes ago, mazqaz said:

I have the same problem as them, all the mod requirement are installed and HAR is up to date. Here's an error log

Reveal hidden contents

Error in static constructor of Rimworld_Animations.HarmonyPatch_AlienRace: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Rimworld_Animations.HarmonyPatch_AlienRace' threw an exception. ---> System.Exception: Parameter "headOffset" not found in method static System.Void AlienRace.HarmonyPatches::DrawAddons(System.Boolean portrait, UnityEngine.Vector3 vector, Verse.Pawn pawn, UnityEngine.Quaternion quat, Verse.Rot4 rotation, System.Boolean invisible)
  at HarmonyLib.MethodPatcher.EmitCallParameter (System.Reflection.MethodInfo patch, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue] variables, System.Boolean allowFirsParamPassthrough) [0x0067c] in <20181e2d55204880a56a9120ef04a53d>:0
  at HarmonyLib.MethodPatcher+<>c__DisplayClass31_0.<AddPrefixes>b__0 (System.Reflection.MethodInfo fix) [0x00086] in <20181e2d55204880a56a9120ef04a53d>:0
  at HarmonyLib.CollectionExtensions.Do[T] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] sequence, System.Action`1[T] action) [0x00014] in <20181e2d55204880a56a9120ef04a53d>:0
  at HarmonyLib.MethodPatcher.AddPrefixes (System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue] variables, System.Reflection.Emit.LocalBuilder runOriginalVariable) [0x0001b] in <20181e2d55204880a56a9120ef04a53d>:0
  at HarmonyLib.MethodPatcher.CreateReplacement (System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.Int32,HarmonyLib.CodeInstruction]& finalInstructions) [0x00162] in <20181e2d55204880a56a9120ef04a53d>:0
  at HarmonyLib.PatchFunctions.UpdateWrapper (System.Reflection.MethodBase original, HarmonyLib.PatchInfo patchInfo) [0x00057] in <20181e2d55204880a56a9120ef04a53d>:0
  at HarmonyLib.PatchProcessor.Patch () [0x000de] in <20181e2d55204880a56a9120ef04a53d>:0
  at HarmonyLib.Harmony.Patch (System.Reflection.MethodBase original, HarmonyLib.HarmonyMethod prefix, HarmonyLib.HarmonyMethod postfix, HarmonyLib.HarmonyMethod transpiler, HarmonyLib.HarmonyMethod finalizer) [0x00028] in <20181e2d55204880a56a9120ef04a53d>:0
  at Rimworld_Animations.HarmonyPatch_AlienRace+<>c.<.cctor>b__0_0 () [0x000b1] in <9abeec436f434233baace6014391bed7>:0
  at Rimworld_Animations.HarmonyPatch_AlienRace..cctor () [0x00002] in <9abeec436f434233baace6014391bed7>:0
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor(intptr)
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor (System.RuntimeTypeHandle type) [0x0002a] in <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0
  at Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility.CallAll () [0x0001a] in <069e57a12a3f41bd86017630cd035414>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility:CallAll()
Verse.<>c:<DoPlayLoad>b__4_2()
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent()
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate(Boolean&)
Verse.Root:Verse.Root.Update_Patch1(Root)
Verse.Root_Entry:Update()

Still could use a hugslog. This is still just showing me the effect and not the cause. Which, I assume you have outdated mods. Whether it be RJW, Animation Framework, or/and HAR. 

Ctrl + F12 in game or press the green share button on the debug menu will generate a log.

22 minutes ago, Tory187 said:

Still could use a hugslog. This is still just showing me the effect and not the cause. Which, I assume you have outdated mods. Whether it be RJW, Animation Framework, or/and HAR. 

Ctrl + F12 in game or press the green share button on the debug menu will generate a log.

My bad, here is the hugs log.

https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/c98e9cb499ae14c029e67ff4fc016c2f

7 minutes ago, mazqaz said:

Sadly HAR doesnt use a Manifest to keep track of versioning. But Im still pretty confident yours is outdated. The latest version of HAR is not in the "Releases" section of the git page. You need to download from this page, click the green code button. https://github.com/RimWorld-CCL-Reborn/AlienRaces <-- HAR from this page is actually the latest.

Comparing your log to others, I'm seeing this

Everyone else with modern HAR looks like this:
Humanoid Alien Races 2.0(erdelf.HumanoidAlienRaces): Mono.Cecil(0.11.3), MonoMod.Common(21.1.12.5), 0Harmony(av:2.0.2,fv:2.0.5), AlienRace(1.0.0), Mono.Cecil(0.11.3), MonoMod.Common(21.1.12.5)

Yours Looks like this:

Humanoid Alien Races 2.0(erdelf.HumanoidAlienRaces): 0Harmony(2.0.2), AlienRace(1.0.0)

So I think that's pretty telling you have outdated HAR. Latest one has a lot more .dlls. Click that link above for the fix. I did foresee this and posted about how Git downloaders need to download from a new location earlier in this thread, guess that got buried by people who didnt read it.

Also your hugslog reminds me of another issue that I should bring up with @c0ffeeeee. Linux/mac users (cant remember if its both or just one of them) cannot load mp3s as sounds in Rimworld. Animation Framework has a number of sounds that are mp3s which are just not working at all for you.

21 minutes ago, Tory187 said:

Sadly HAR doesnt use a Manifest to keep track of versioning. But Im still pretty confident yours is outdated. The latest version of HAR is not in the "Releases" section of the git page. You need to download from this page, click the green code button. https://github.com/RimWorld-CCL-Reborn/AlienRaces <-- HAR from this page is actually the latest.

Humanoid Alien Races 2.0(erdelf.HumanoidAlienRaces): Mono.Cecil(0.11.3), MonoMod.Common(21.1.12.5), 0Harmony(av:2.0.2,fv:2.0.5), AlienRace(1.0.0), Mono.Cecil(0.11.3), MonoMod.Common(21.1.12.5)

Yours Looks like this:

Humanoid Alien Races 2.0(erdelf.HumanoidAlienRaces): 0Harmony(2.0.2), AlienRace(1.0.0)

So I think that's pretty telling you have outdated HAR. Latest one has a lot more .dlls. Click that link above for the fix. I did foresee this and posted about how Git downloaders need to download from a new location earlier in this thread, guess that got buried by people who didnt read it.

Also your hugslog reminds me of another issue that I should bring up with @c0ffeeeee. Linux/mac users (cant remember if its both or just one of them) cannot load mp3s as sounds in Rimworld. Animation Framework has a number of sounds that are mp3s which are just not working at all for you.

This is my mistake, thank you

14 hours ago, Tory187 said:

Yours Looks like this:

Thanks for your help. The problem has been solved

hello coffee , just want to let you know we still waiting for the hds graphic fix ,if someday when you are free.

and i also notice a bug, i hide the SlaveCollar from Simple Slavery with hds, when the slave is nude it won' t have any problem but when i clothed them looks like there will show two hair ,it fix if i stop the hiding on hds ,i think this problem happen after hds is imcompatible.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Karmanherlo said:

Hey @c0ffeeeee

I did a quick bodge to get gendered animations/voices to be determined by rimworld gender for @Tory187s addons. I've attached the source files I modified if you want to implement this, should not conflict with anything. 

AnimationUtility.cs 11.57 kB · 0 downloads Actor.cs 816 B · 0 downloads

Thank you so much. Your changes have been added to the main branch of the framework.

• 2 weeks later...

Can we please get less frustrating sliders in the offset-editor? Right now it goes from one edge of the map to the other edge of the map, which makes very hard to make finegrained adjustments. One pixel on the slider corresponds to about 0.1 in offsset. Given the typical range for adjustments is -0.5 to +0.5, we have about ten pixels of precision. This has been the case for a year or so, which makes me wonder if the developer ever tried to use this feature himself.