IGNORED

I need an expert for this kinda of "physics" questions about CBP Physics.

Hi guys, I was wondering if there was a mod for anal sex that actually makes anus open like vagina in vaginal sex.

I am using the  CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions, HDT-SMP for SSE on my CBBE models and makes me sad that while there is a vagina animation during vaginal sex scenes, it doesn't happen for  - pardon me the languge - the butt hole during anal sex. Am I missing something?

Also any expert here can explain me something? I am using Tempered Skins for Males - SOS Full Version along with the Schlongs of Skyrim SE, but I saw in the page that there is a file an additional file to download called Schlongs of Skyrim SE HDT-SMP files...  i am confused, ishould I use it or not? It looks to me that even without tha ti have collisions with vagina, etc.

In addiction, during oral sex the characters do not open mouth, is that even possible? Oh also once i found a "tongue" mod that adds tongue, anyone knows anything about it?

1 hour ago, mavvo said:

In addiction, during oral sex the characters do not open mouth, is that even possible?

1) In MCM> SexLab> Expressions, facial expression must be configured .

2) If you have installed Facial Expressions ( For Example  SexLab Facial Expressions SE 1.0.0 ) in MCM>SexLab>Expressions they must be imported and if necessary modified in the values below . 

3) If ZAZAnimation Pack is installed :

Open MCM>ZazAnimationPack>

Spoiler

ScreenShot12.jpg.a19a8c2c9476f17a6f10bce9a7471470.jpg