I'm sorry if there is already a topic about this but I haven't yet figured out how to navigate the forums. Is there a setting or mod for wicked whims that allows teens to have sex with adults? NPC teens and adults will randomly have sex together all the time, but I can't initiate sex with sims that are adults on my own. And other teens don't spawn often. 

thanks for the help!

mine isn't showing up since the newest update? i don't know if it has anything to do with the update itself or if it has to do with a mod i have? because i tried restarting the game a few times but when i went to go trigger it, it's gone - along with the incest trait. is it perhaps a glitch or something?

If you have the patreon version, check whether u have innapropriate unlock from here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/122446-wickedwhims-inappropriate-unlock/

Then check this:

On 3/13/2020 at 11:02 AM, huanrenfeng said:

Yes, there is.

Wicked> Settings> Sex Settings> Other Options> Teens Sex Switch

Wicked> Settings> Relationship Settings> Romance Age Restrictions switch 

Wicked> Settings> Relationship Settings> cheats > global incest switch

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, mysticeagle4 said:

Doesnt work anymore

Need game version and Wicked version

Works for me but quite a few menus have changed and some new added since over a year has passed.

Sometimes it's better to post a new topic if you have problems...