How to clear high heel height from male position?

I'm not sure if this is by design or if I messed up somewhere, but when using the clear high heels height function in Sexlab the male position keeps its high heel height resulting in misaligned animations for two actors with high heels. Example in spoiler:

Spoiler

1018876984_enb2020_03_1220_30_44_07.png.302b68711b4358948d734ad8fe5a5d85.png

If I take off the male position's heels mid animation; they will line up just fine. I have poked around the sslActorAlias script and found lines mentioning heels height, but I don't really know what to do with that or if that's even on the right trail.

Spoiler

heel01.png.1b7d4e58c25d71c1a52adb5cad60901b.pngheel02.png.49a1275e5ddaa1d999da30181cecf02e.png

If anyone could point me in the right direction on how to make the heels height be cleared from the male position it would be most appreciated!

• 5 months later...

Bumping this because I too have this problem.

If I had to take a stab at it, I would copy the entire block from line 304 to 321 (if IsFemale...) and insert it again after the "endIf" line to create a secondary argument, changing the "if IsFemale" to "if IsMale".

I don't know for sure if this will work, since I'm no expert on coding, but it could be worth a shot? I'll try it out myself and report back.

Tried it and it didn't work. Well, I'm stumped.