[IDEA]Alternative start LORE-FRIENDLY

I thought in a alternative start like the original but with sexlab. The game starts like the original, you was catch by imperial and have the original cutsene in the wagon, when the wagon arrives in Helgen, the imperial discuss what to do with you, instead they cut your head, they rape you. After cut the other stormcloack head and after the rape ends, alduin appear and the game starts normally. I thought in another version, they take you to Torturer in Helgen Keep, he rape you and after you will hear the Alduin destruciton in the city, they will put you in the cage and check the city, after a time Ralof will save you from the cage and give for you itens and the game starts normally. I don't know if it's possible, but is a idea.

It's a good idea, but messing with the start can cause severe issues, if a script or action doesn't fire properly in the games code it could just completely break the game.

21 hours ago, OG-Nexus said:

It's a good idea, but messing with the start can cause severe issues, if a script or action doesn't fire properly in the games code it could just completely break the game.

It's sad,

Archived