How do I make WW animations with a cell phone?

I’ve seen some creators that have animations involving a cell phone, which is really cool! I’d love to know how to do that. I can’t really find info about it and searching for help with this kind of stuff is ridiculously frustrating and inconsistent.

some of the animations automatically have a cell phone in an actors hand when the animation is launched and some others require the cell phone to be added in CAS as an accessory.

any help or links would be appreciated.

2 hours ago, armorousternion said:

I’ve seen some creators that have animations involving a cell phone, which is really cool! I’d love to know how to do that. I can’t really find info about it and searching for help with this kind of stuff is ridiculously frustrating and inconsistent.

some of the animations automatically have a cell phone in an actors hand when the animation is launched and some others require the cell phone to be added in CAS as an accessory.

any help or links would be appreciated.

Best advice would be to ask the Animators directly on their support threads.

Archived