[mod] DoA6 More Blood on Tamaki

DoA6 More Blood on Tamaki

How to Increase Blood Draw Distance with "More Blood Mods" (Dead or Alive 6)

Credits

Vagonumero13: rdbtool, g1mtools and REDELBE

Team Ninja: For character models

Future Plans

I'm planning on going through each character and adding "realistic" battle damage, based on the characters fighting style. But that will take forever. It's super time consuming just to make basic blood battle damage.

I don't think there's anything that I or Vagonumero13 can do to make the Blood draw distance longer. This is the closest that I can make it. I do not believe that Team Ninja removed Blood to avoid backlash, I think DoA6's engine cannot handle Blood very will....even though Ninja Gaiden uses the same engine as DoA I believe but Gore is turned off for DoA. So don't be upset with them.

You'll have to treat Blood as if it's a "New Next Gen Feature" for Dead or Alive 6. (Like PS4, Xbone, and low end PC users cannot use it but PS5, XBSX, Mid and High end PC users can use Blood for an example) I'm really sorry for those who are on lower end PCs.

I love this mod that enhances battle damage performance.But I personally feel the blood on the body is a little too much that makes it look not realistic.After all the characters are  mostly fighting with barehands instead of weapons like Mortal Kombat.I think just add some more bruises and gores will be good enough.For example,something like the earliest version on E3 will be good.

1c1a8482b9014a9003a58731a5773912b21beeb5.jpg

ab7a3712b31bb051037572a43a7adab44bede0f3.jpg

6 hours ago, JYS116 said:

I love this mod that enhances battle damage performance.But I personally feel the blood on the body is a little too much that makes it look not realistic.After all the characters are  mostly fighting with barehands instead of weapons like Mortal Kombat.I think just add some more bruises and gores will be good enough.For example,something like the earliest version on E3 will be good.

1c1a8482b9014a9003a58731a5773912b21beeb5.jpg

ab7a3712b31bb051037572a43a7adab44bede0f3.jpg

that's what i was originally going to do with kasumi. restore hers E3s battle damage. but the blood and dirt textures are very specific, extremely specific with faces. change something the wrong way, the size is slightly different and the whole face breaks. So I'd rather add basic blood battle damage for people who want it, then modify it and turn them into layer2 later. it took me almost a whole day just to do tamaki's alone and im still doing ayane's and its been 3 in a half days since I started hers. The E3 battle damage is in most of my Stage mods. I don't know why they made it a forced look on characters. Its call "E3 Key Art".

The only character that kept their E3 battle damage is Helena i think

7 hours ago, perfectdark023 said:

that's what i was originally going to do with kasumi. restore hers E3s battle damage. but the blood and dirt textures are very specific, extremely specific with faces. change something the wrong way, the size is slightly different and the whole face breaks. So I'd rather add basic blood battle damage for people who want it, then modify it and turn them into layer2 later. it took me almost a whole day just to do tamaki's alone and im still doing ayane's and its been 3 in a half days since I started hers. The E3 battle damage is in most of my Stage mods. I don't know why they made it a forced look on characters. Its call "E3 Key Art".

The only character that kept their E3 battle damage is Helena i think

Much appreciated for your hard work.I couldn't think why Team Ninja made it so difficult to modify battle damage performance of the characters.I personally think they used to plan to make unique gore performance for every character,that's why the first two female character,Kasumi and Helena have different gore on their face.But then,because they are lazy or somehow,they finally decided to modify Kasumi's gore to make it look not so serious,and use it on all other female characters.Finally,only Helena could keep her E3 style gore.

Anyway,thanks for your hard work and wish you can make progress soon.Hope we can see the E3 style battle damage performance restored one day.

1 hour ago, perfectdark023 said:

1600x900 resolution and up will make the blood appear more. but 4K resolution is more recommended

Yes I've already set my resolution to 4k but still nothing, I did try reinstalling this mod a couple times IDK if this has any significance but might aswel tell it. (Also just another thing. I always play my DOA 6 online does this mod only works when it's offline?)

52 minutes ago, perfectdark023 said:

you need the newest version of REDELBE, its only with tamaki, and they're not layer2. You dropped the whole MaterialEditor into MaterialEditor. if that doesnt work, then idk what youre doing wrong. I dont know if all mods work online, i dont fight online on pc

I'm guessing.. a mod conflict? Is that possible? if so what kind of mod that could be doing this?