IGNORED

Need help diagnosing a crash.

Hello, I've been experiencing some seemingly random exterior CTDs around the southeastern portion of the Rift, around the Ivarstead/Imperial camp area. So far its happened twice, but in two different areas. Proceeding the crash all I'm doing is running, though with this most recent crash, I had just killed a wolf with a bow, started running again and crashed on the main path heading toward the Imperial camp.

I have .NET Script Framework installed, and this is the crash log it generated: https://pastebin.com/2Xmh2eNB

I am using MO2, sorting with LOOT, and have cleaned my masters. I have not added, removed, or updated any mods since starting this play through. My plugin list and load order is below.

Spoiler

[00] Skyrim.esm
  [01] Update.esm
  [02] Dawnguard.esm
  [03] HearthFires.esm
  [04] Dragonborn.esm
  [05] Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  [06] Lanterns Of Skyrim II.esm
  [07] High Poly Head.esm
  [08] SexLab.esm
  [09] SexLabAroused.esm
  [0A] dD - Enhanced Blood Main LITE.esp
  [0B] SkyUI_SE.esp
  [0C] Obsidian Weathers.esp
  [0D] SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
  [0E] Immersive Movement.esp
  [0F] UNP Vanilla Outfits.esp
  [10] Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
  [11] Book Covers Skyrim.esp
  [12] RaceMenu.esp
  [13] RaceMenuPlugin.esp
  [14] imp_helm_legend.esp
  [15] LoS II - Tamriel Master Lights.esp
  [16] Run For Your Lives.esp
  [17] PenobscotWarBow.esp
  [18] Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp
  [19] Wildcat - Realistic Damage Plugin.esp
  [1A] RaceMenuPluginSAM.esp
  [1B] VioLens SE.esp
  [1C] BlendedRoads.esp
  [1D] RichMerchantsSkyrim_x5.esp
  [1E] icepenguinworldmapclassic.esp
  [1F] dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
  [20] Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
  [21] Visible Favorited Gear.esp
  [22] Beards.esp
  [23] Brows.esp
  [24] TissHeadTrack.esp
  [25] GoToBed-VisibleFavoritedGear-patch.esp
  [26] GoToBed.esp
  [27] imp_helm_USSEP.esp
  [28] CosmeticVampireOverhaul.esp
  [29] Diversity - A Character Overhaul.esp
  [2A] Realistic Haircolors.esp
  [2B] The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
  [2C] TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
  [2D] SparklesSE.esp
  [2E] NB-FurHoods.esp
  [2F] Immersive Movement - Wildcat Patch.esp
  [30] Ursine Armour - Non HDT.esp
  [31] FranklyHDImperialArmorsAndWeapons.esp
  [32] Smoking Torches and Candles.esp
  [33] proudspiremanortnf.esp
  [34] Particle Patch for ENB SSE.esp
  [35] Ars Metallica.esp
  [36] Inigo.esp
  [37] Lucien.esp
  [38] KL-GeraltWolf.esp
  [39] KL-GeraltUrsine.esp
  [3A] KL-GeraltBathTowel.esp
  [3B] FNIS.esp
  [3C] AnubAnimObj.esp
  [3D] SLAnimLoader.esp
  [3E] M2M_Animations_SE.esp
  [3F] SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
  [40] Immersive Needs.esp
  [41] Immersive Needs Drinking Water.esp
  [42] The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
  [43] dD-No Screen Blood.esp
  [44] Radzig - Johnskyrim.esp
  [45] SexTalk.esp
  [46] male npc overahul se.esp
  [47] Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp
  [48] Vokrii - Minimalistic Perks of Skyrim.esp
  [49] Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
  [4A] Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
  [4B] nwsFollowerFramework.esp
  [4C] ELE_SSE.esp
  [4D] RealisticWaterTwo.esp
  [FE 000] First Person Camera Height Fix.esp
  [FE 001] Immersive Dragon Sounds.esp
  [FE 002] FleshFX.esp
  [FE 003] SkygazerMoonsSize.esp
  [FE 004] Qw_ISC_USSEP Patch.esp
  [FE 005] Qw_ArsMetallica_SMIM_MergedAll Patch.esp
  [FE 006] Qw_BookCoversSkyrim_USSEP Patch.esp
  [FE 007] LoS II - SMIM patch.esp
  [FE 008] Qw_ELE_RW2 Patch.esp

Any help would be greatly appreciated. This save is only 10 hours but I've been crash free up until yesterday and today.

Unhandled native exception occurred at 0x7FF74A08310E (SkyrimSE.exe+24310E) on thread 17092!

0x7FF74A08310E     (SkyrimSE.exe+24310E)          BGSLocation::IsInLocation_2430D0+3E

This is telling you that when a call was made to this location it failed.

What it does not tell you is precisely why.

For what ever reason, corrupt data or null return, the program was unable to continue because it could not determine the location of the player in the game.

Since it does not happen all the time it means that the data corruption could be a little as one (1) bit.  This could be cured by a complete reload (time consuming)

Unless it is a complete pain in the a$$, then let it be until it manifests itself as something more concrete.

Now, it could also be that you are operating at the very limit of your system's capability, and that every once in awhile it is exceeded resulting in a CTD

36 minutes ago, dharvinia said:

Unhandled native exception occurred at 0x7FF74A08310E (SkyrimSE.exe+24310E) on thread 17092!

0x7FF74A08310E     (SkyrimSE.exe+24310E)          BGSLocation::IsInLocation_2430D0+3E

This is telling you that when a call was made to this location it failed.

What it does not tell you is precisely why.

For what ever reason, corrupt data or null return, the program was unable to continue because it could not determine the location of the player in the game.

Since it does not happen all the time it means that the data corruption could be a little as one (1) bit.  This could be cured by a complete reload (time consuming)

Unless it is a complete pain in the a$$, then let it be until it manifests itself as something more concrete.

Now, it could also be that you are operating at the very limit of your system's capability, and that every once in awhile it is exceeded resulting in a CTD

Interesting. When you say a complete reload do you mean reinstall? I did do a fresh install recently, but I suppose that may not matter.

I am using some texture overhauls (noble, vivid landscapes, and Pfuscher’s Skyrim 2020, but only 2k versions for each of those) + SMIM and Rudy ENB. I have 16gb ram, and a 1080 with 8gb VRAM. Do you think the above combo is just pushing my system too far? Maybe it’s just pushing Skyrim itself too far?I have no problem toning down some visuals of it means the crashing will stop.

This is frustrating because it doesn’t sound like a mod is necessarily causing it. But perhaps it’s too early to tell.

21 hours ago, xiooua said:

I am using some texture overhauls (noble, vivid landscapes, and Pfuscher’s Skyrim 2020, but only 2k versions for each of those) + SMIM and Rudy ENB. I have 16gb ram, and a 1080 with 8gb VRAM. Do you think the above combo is just pushing my system too far? Maybe it’s just pushing Skyrim itself too far?I have no problem toning down some visuals of it means the crashing will stop.

As I said earlier, a complete reload is not necessary unless you are having a crash everytime and all over the game. If it is only in one area and it is intermittent then live with it. ;)

Do I think the combo is pushing things too far, well that would depend on what else is going on in your system.

Windows is a hungry system and depending on what version you are running, it can have as many as 98 functions open at any one time.  This alone robs you of resources .

What version of windows are you running?

As for pushing Skyrim too far,  it too is dependent on the resources available in the computer.

I usually do not talk on the open forum, if you wish to chat further on this subject, PM me. :)

• 1 year later...

I have a similar issue but I've self learnt the modding never learned trouble shooting never followed guide but yes I have .netscriptframework installed and my problem is not riften but every single city I don't know I just installed an end and then everytime I tried to enter a city it just started crashing lol can't understand anything from the logs either it's beyond me xd but mine says "Unhandled native exception occurred at 0x7FF712922BEF (SkyrimSE.exe+132BEF) on thread 5240!"

I have a similar issue but I've self learnt the modding never learned trouble shooting never followed guide but yes I have .netscriptframework installed and my problem is not riften but every single city, I don't know, I just installed an enb and then everytime I tried to enter a city it just started crashing lol can't understand anything from the logs either it's beyond me xd but mine says "Unhandled native exception occurred at 0x7FF712922BEF (SkyrimSE.exe+132BEF) on thread 5240!"