Help with skeleton ?

Hello pervert wanderers, recently i got back into FNV for the xth time, of course the first thing to do is finding new mods, lots of mods. So in my journey i found a good mod called 'B42 Quickthrow by Xilandro', it sounds like a normal mod, but of course i wouldn't come here for help if it's just a nomal trouble.

Thing is, this mod use a custom skeleton which conflicted with BnB, which is conflicted with Sexout intended purpose skeleton too. So i need help on a good skeleton to use these mods together. Any good skeleton-idea ?

1 hour ago, goatse said:

Yea, that skeleton is the one i use before knowing some of Xilandro's best mod, but now i'm really conflicted whether to choose BnB or suck it up for Xilandro's sake. ?

Hello, if you want send me xilandro's skeleton.nif on PM and I'll make a fast hack to make it work with SO

• 2 months later...
On 3/5/2020 at 12:05 AM, goatse said:

Yea, that skeleton is the one i use before knowing some of Xilandro's best mod, but now i'm really conflicted whether to choose BnB or suck it up for Xilandro's sake. ?

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/68776 for skeleton, worked for me.

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/66451 for some Skyrimish camera movement, no skeleton required, only NVSE.

• 3 months later...

well i've been using "The Skeleton" and it kinda works but sometimes the Sexout Core loads before "The Skeleton" can load and it lowkey disables the mod until reload

So i tried using Vortex file conflict fix-amabob to set "The Skeleton" to replace Sexout Core one, after that it seems Sexout broke because my Savegame (i'm playing New California mod) broke said my savegame had content no longer available, and it turned my PC into a male and left me stranded in goodsprings naked and apparently all of the other mod configs resetted

is either that or me trying to autoclean the weapons of new millenia and mtilde with FNVedit but like, i restored the old .esp's and put them back and i still had that other problem so...

i'm assuming it was because i tried to replace Sexout Core Skeleton since the console actually sent a Sexout mod saying "WTF did you do?"

and when i deactivated everything related to Sexout i actually got my savegame back, some configs still got restarted for some reason tho.

7 hours ago, sabinaguerrero said:

well i've been using "The Skeleton" and it kinda works but sometimes the Sexout Core loads before "The Skeleton" can load and it lowkey disables the mod until reload

So i tried using Vortex file conflict fix-amabob to set "The Skeleton" to replace Sexout Core one, after that it seems Sexout broke because my Savegame (i'm playing New California mod) broke said my savegame had content no longer available, and it turned my PC into a male and left me stranded in goodsprings naked and apparently all of the other mod configs resetted

is either that or me trying to autoclean the weapons of new millenia and mtilde with FNVedit but like, i restored the old .esp's and put them back and i still had that other problem so...

i'm assuming it was because i tried to replace Sexout Core Skeleton since the console actually sent a Sexout mod saying "WTF did you do?"

and when i deactivated everything related to Sexout i actually got my savegame back, some configs still got restarted for some reason tho.

If you DON'T use morphs, then you can use New Vegas Compatibility Skeleton on nexus and it works fine with all the mods like QuickThrow, Sexout, Diagonal Movement etc. except a couple of specific mods that require extra nodes and I don't want to include them (i.e. BodyMorph or CBBE). It's like The Skeleton + the new mods you can see on nexus like those of xilandro.

If you find yourself in Goodspring, I can only assume that New California was unactivated, so the savegame doesn't understand where are you and teleports you in GS, it's what it does when you unactivate a mod and you're in some new cell. I have a strong doubt that Sexout per se breaks a save, in all truth I still have to see a single broken savegame, usually it's just "some mod's doing some cr-p", so you remove the mod and the problem disappears, everything else is a matter of what the user or the mod manager did.

10 hours ago, sabinaguerrero said:

I reinstalled sexout and is working again but i had to reinstall sexout resources for some reason

now i get this " WARNING: substantial numbers of string variables exist for the following files (may indicate savegame bloat)"

on ragdolls.esp

so i'm assuming we do have a problem with skeletons

No it has nothing to do with the skeleton and it's probably a custom message introduced by JIP. This weekend I'm gonna check Kicho (ragdolls) script and I'll warn him if I find something bad.

EDIT: I mean it comes from a script, not the skeleton

i deactivated ragdolls and the problem seems to be gone i think it could be the skeleton or the wrist watch and the quickthrow mod and just sprint with the vertical running, just using the skeleton a bit too much?

i'm not a coder but like, i know a thing or two about skeletons, and like, yeah no idea, i'm also using MadAce's Ragdoll compatibility patch so, perhaps?

i'm lowkey scared to mess with skeletons right now and break the game again.

2 hours ago, sabinaguerrero said:

i deactivated ragdolls and the problem seems to be gone i think it could be the skeleton or the wrist watch and the quickthrow mod and just sprint with the vertical running, just using the skeleton a bit too much?

i'm not a coder but like, i know a thing or two about skeletons, and like, yeah no idea, i'm also using MadAce's Ragdoll compatibility patch so, perhaps?

i'm lowkey scared to mess with skeletons right now and break the game again.

As I said, that message about strings is not an error, it's more an assumption, it could be that ragdolls.esp uses them just fine, it needs to be inspected.

If you use the New Vegas Compatibility Skeleton I linked before, you don't need any patches of skeletons, just install it as last thing and let it overwrite everything, it'll make ragdolls, quickthrow and sexout compatible. Actually there's no skeleton to make morphs compatible, but in the link I showed you at the being I made a script which creates patches directly in game, so if it's pregnancy that you need you only need to show me which mod you are using and with that script I can make a patch in one minute.