Need moar tiddy sucking anims! (skyrim)

Sadly very few who are skilled in making sex anims don't seem to want to make these kind of anims, and with succubus mods and the lactation stuff it could really be a thing. I'd try and make some myself but for me is a miracle that I can even successfully install a game mod at all! let alone make one lol (definitely not that computer savvy I'm afraid.)

There only seems to be one tiddy licking mod available, if anyone knows more shout them out!

On 3/1/2020 at 9:55 AM, ardias32 said:

Sadly very few who are skilled in making sex anims don't seem to want to make these kind of anims, and with succubus mods and the lactation stuff it could really be a thing. I'd try and make some myself but for me is a miracle that I can even successfully install a game mod at all! let alone make one lol (definitely not that computer savvy I'm afraid.)

There only seems to be one tiddy licking mod available, if anyone knows more shout them out!

I second this. I realize that it is hard to make them. 3j's Animations contains two animations and they are awesome! I think these are the only two.

Archived