which of these have gay animations?

saif96

would like to which of these have gay animations and also if what animations is really outdated that doesnt have boob physics

Noir and Dark Sims 4] WW_Noir_Animations

ATrois

Lupobianco Kamasutra n.45

OLL Animations (AP)

OLL_Originals (AP)

Omaster_WickedWhims

SalarmoJ's_INFERNO_STONE_

simdulgence_WWanimationsPatreon

Simtasia_Animations 16-02-2020

WW_Anaissa_Animations

WW_Anarcis

WW_Azmodan22_Animations_Gold_Rough

WW_Azmodan22_Animations_Platinum_Rough

WW_CherryPie_Animation_Reward

WW_CherryPie_Bondage_Animation_Exclusive

WW_Chimochicchi_Animations

WW_Desireee_AssPackAnimations

WW_E404P_Patreon_Animations

WW_fouyaya_animations

WW_GreyNaya_Animations

WW_Lifeline_Animations

WW_mike24_Animations (As of Feb 17 2020)

WW_MOTHERLODESIMS_Animations

WW_R_Lo_Animations

WW_SLIM_ANIMATIONS

WW_wild_guy_Animations_02.02.20

WW_wild_guy_Animations_Gold_26.01.20

WW_Zorak_Animation_v3_2_8_Patreon

Yrsa Animations

Zheur

Zivyx

How'd you define "gay animations"? As homosexual, gay or lesbian? There has been an increase of lesbian animations, some being exclusively lesbian while gay as in gay male are very lacking. From a quick search through my own animations list I can see that Anarcis, Motherlode, Oh LaLa world, Omaster, Salarmoj, TheGamerBoy, Yrsa. Zorak, Lupobianco, Mike24, Wildguy, Atrois and Amra72 has animations tagged (HO) for homosexual. However I'd not know if they're mostly gay or mostly lesbian. Yrsa, Zorak, Lupobianco and Omaster has a lot of gay animations. Lesbian ones are common among Wildguy and Mike24 animations. ooOhLaLa world has a lot of animations tagged "both" so all genders can use them. Those animations are quite generic though. ThegamerBoy has a lot of gay animations however that pack hasn't been updated lately and may break.

Desiree, Lifeline and Slim are outdated mind you. They may break with never versions of the Sims 4. I can't speak about Patreon exclusive animations however as I don't have any.

2 hours ago, saif96 said:

is there a way in WW settings that i can disable HO? as if my sim is in a threesome 2M and 1F, a gay animation always shows up showing the male sim in the middle, can i disable that in someway?

The only way I can think of is to use the inbuilt animations disabler. I've never used it myself though so I don't know how it works. But supposedly it'll disable the offending animation. You can also switch the position of the sims while playing an animation. There might possibly be some other setting you can use to limit it further. Like some "respect gender/gender preference" toggle. These are just suggestions as I'm not that versed with the settings. Play around with the settings. There's a lot of them. Maybe one does what you want.

Archived