Magazine Resources?

I remember finding a while back a set of Photoshop files that contained magazine assets, with just the titles and wear. Allowing you to customize them with ease. There was even some, like the Covert Ops ones, that had an overlay to make any picture you added feel like it was more in-line with the originals (as long as you washed out the picture a bit).

I used this to make a personal magazine set, but have since changed computers, and neglected to copy over my old files. I don't have my magazine mod anymore, and I don't have the resources I used to make it.

If anyone knows where I could find the original (I have checked both the Nexus and here, to no avail), that would be excellent, but if not, I would still be happy if anyone can offer me a replacement.

I do have a less-than-ideal backup in the form of some base "worn magazine" textures, (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/36785) but I prefer to have the original titles in my magazines, and would love to avoid the effort to manually cut out each title in GIMP and transfer it to each magazine texture I make.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived