About the CBBB advanced body mod...

Mobilizer

First of all, it's great. Will probably use it from now on. Onto my question:

So now that I have the body mod, what type of armors / clothing should I be looking for when I Google for them? "CBBB armors"? "CBPC armors"? "HDT-SMP armors?" I don't have the first idea of which one one is the one to use. Any guidance is appreciated.

If you don't care about physics, just searching for CBBE is fine.

If you want your armor to have collision physics, you will need to look for either CBPC or HDT-SMP along with CBBE.

CBBE is the body type. CBPC and HDT-SMP are physics systems for armor, no matter which body type.

EDIT: You will also have to convert most armors to the CBBE Advanced body type from the normal CBBE, due to different bone weights and sliders. Otherwise, see if anyone has converted armors to the CBBE Advanced body type.

5 minutes ago, CanoLathra said:

If you don't care about physics, just searching for CBBE is fine.

If you want your armor to have collision physics, you will need to look for either CBPC or HDT-SMP along with CBBE.

CBBE is the body type. CBPC and HDT-SMP are physics systems for armor, no matter which body type.

Thanks for your reply. Now finding outfits for the body is much more clear to me.

Archived