Terminator Resistance - Naked Jennifer

14 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

Just have patience, the age of the game means nothing. Look at Rise of The Tomb raider.

Ye i guess thats a good example. I just assumed if a game did not get mods within a couple of months of release it was a sing no one was interested in it. But i guess Rise of The Tomb Raider shows thats not always the case.

• 3 months later...

Ok, so I had just spent weeks finally getting everything right to do basically this exact same thing in a different UE4 game and had the process fully down.

So I stumbled upon this ask and thought "I should be able to handle this" and downloaded the game. I exported the PSK, imported to blender, exported to FBX, imported to unreal, organized the files (so It will catch existing skeleton and materials), built it, made a pak file and tossed in the game's pak folder.

I used the nude mesh from the NPC folder, since it matched the size and skeleton of the original.

Luckily you meet this person fairly early on, I wasn't sure how long I would have to play to test it, lol.

As you can see from my screenshot it seems to have worked. Drop the pak file in your pak folder and enjoy! I named the file to come after the Baron nude mod (pakchunk15)

Screenshot (5).png

pakchunk16-WindowsNoEditor_mather.7z

8 hours ago, grind3d said:

Ok, so I had just spent weeks finally getting everything right to do basically this exact same thing in a different UE4 game and had the process fully down.

So I stumbled upon this ask and thought "I should be able to handle this" and downloaded the game. I exported the PSK, imported to blender, exported to FBX, imported to unreal, organized the files (so It will catch existing skeleton and materials), built it, made a pak file and tossed in the game's pak folder.

I used the nude mesh from the NPC folder, since it matched the size and skeleton of the original.

Luckily you meet this person fairly early on, I wasn't sure how long I would have to play to test it, lol.

As you can see from my screenshot it seems to have worked. Drop the pak file in your pak folder and enjoy! I named the file to come after the Baron nude mod (pakchunk15)

Screenshot (5).png

pakchunk16-WindowsNoEditor_mather.7z 1.14 MB · 12 downloads

Hmmm, I had taken that screenshot and quit there cause I was busy, but actually it crashes right after, just as it tries to transition to making the choice about how to make the kid leave.  I tried playing past that point without my mod until it saved, and adding the pak in after, and Jennifer just tposes/aposes. Something with the skeleton or animations after the choice comes??

She doesn't move from that spot, but her audio follows me the way she was supposed to.

I wonder if your problem with her being invisible is that her body got stuck at this spot and you're somewhere later in the game.

Screenshot (6).png

Screenshot (7).png

8 hours ago, grind3d said:

Screenshot (5).png

pakchunk16-WindowsNoEditor_mather.7z 1.14 MB · 13 downloads

She need a pussy.

Thank you, I will install game again, just for this ;D

3 hours ago, grind3d said:

Hmmm, I had taken that screenshot and quit there cause I was busy, but actually it crashes right after, just as it tries to transition to making the choice about how to make the kid leave.  I tried playing past that point without my mod until it saved, and adding the pak in after, and Jennifer just tposes/aposes. Something with the skeleton or animations after the choice comes??

She doesn't move from that spot, but her audio follows me the way she was supposed to.

I wonder if your problem with her being invisible is that her body got stuck at this spot and you're somewhere later in the game.

Screenshot (6).png

Screenshot (7).png

Ok I found the problem. Blender was adding an extra bone before root, named after the filename and in the same spot as root.

By deleting the root bone and naming the whole object as "root" I was able to get the proper bone structure.

And just like that Jennifer is animated and moves. And the crash after the cutscene doesn't happen now.

I think her textures aren't meant to be stretched in this way so when she stands bowlegged her crotch has black edges.

If I get some time later I might look at the body texture to see if it can be fixed.

Now it's time for everyone to enjoy.

EDIT: 

Turns out the mesh had a hole on either side of the crotch. It wasn't a black spot on the texture.

I filled the holes and rebuilt the package and replaced it on this post. Final pic is from the fixed pak.

Yes, her crotch is a little stretched and puffy in that pose.

Screenshot (8).png

Screenshot (9).png

Screenshot (10).png

Screenshot (11).png

Screenshot (12).png

pakchunk16-WindowsNoEditor_mather.7z

20 hours ago, grind3d said:

Ok I found the problem. Blender was adding an extra bone before root, named after the filename and in the same spot as root.

By deleting the root bone and naming the whole object as "root" I was able to get the proper bone structure.

And just like that Jennifer is animated and moves. And the crash after the cutscene doesn't happen now.

I think her textures aren't meant to be stretched in this way so when she stands bowlegged her crotch has black edges.

If I get some time later I might look at the body texture to see if it can be fixed.

EDIT: 

Turns out the mesh had a hole on either side of the crotch. It wasn't a black spot on the texture.

I filled the holes and rebuilt the package and replaced it on this post. Final pic is from the fixed pak.

Screenshot (8).png

Screenshot (9).png

Screenshot (10).png

Screenshot (11).png

Screenshot (12).png

pakchunk16-WindowsNoEditor_mather.7z 1.13 MB · 13 downloads

Coola thanks for the confirmed. Do you gonna have pubic hair for her?

Thanks for the Update/Fixes, very appreciated, it is nice to see more Unreal Engine 4 Games modded, I would like to see too a bush/pubic Hair, version, maybe via custom Textures.

22 hours ago, grind3d said:

EDIT: 

Screenshot (8).png

Screenshot (9).png

Screenshot (10).png

Screenshot (11).png

Screenshot (12).png

pakchunk16-WindowsNoEditor_mather.7z 1.13 MB · 13 downloads

Unfortunately I'm not much of an artist so I don't think I would be able to draw pubic hair or blend it in from other games' texture files.

I can post the texture files so if someone else can do the artistic part and upload it back, I can cook and pack it.

Minimum you'd want to add hair to the "_A" file, I believe the "_N" does the bump mapping (normal maps) to make it look semi 3D and the "_R" is for reflections.

If someone can add hair to the "_A" (and the others if possible) I'll pack it.

Textures.7z

On 2/23/2021 at 10:00 PM, grind3d said:

Unfortunately I'm not much of an artist so I don't think I would be able to draw pubic hair or blend it in from other games' texture files.

I can post the texture files so if someone else can do the artistic part and upload it back, I can cook and pack it.

Minimum you'd want to add hair to the "_A" file, I believe the "_N" does the bump mapping (normal maps) to make it look semi 3D and the "_R" is for reflections.

If someone can add hair to the "_A" (and the others if possible) I'll pack it.

Textures.7z 32.91 MB · 6 downloads

I'm not very familiar with the textures, these textures will probably look very bad.

But hey, the mod creator may still find it useful.

Hey, maybe you can upload the mesh.
I don't need any animation data, a very simple OBJ with the right UV's is enough.
Of course only if you have the time.

T_MatherNude_A_Ultra1.png

T_MatherNude_A_Ultra2.png

T_MatherNude_A_Unshaven.png

T_MatherNude_A_Unshaven+LandingStrip.png

T_MatherNude_A_VeryHairy.png

58 minutes ago, beelzebub2063 said:

I'm not very familiar with the textures, these textures will probably look very bad.

But hey, the mod creator may still find it useful.

Hey, maybe you can upload the mesh.
I don't need any animation data, a very simple OBJ with the right UV's is enough.
Of course only if you have the time.

T_MatherNude_A_Ultra1.png

T_MatherNude_A_Ultra2.png

T_MatherNude_A_Unshaven.png

T_MatherNude_A_Unshaven+LandingStrip.png

T_MatherNude_A_VeryHairy.png

It seems like the hair goes too high, here's a screenshot from in Unreal Engine before packaging them.

First one is the Ultra1 and the second is landing strip.

I've tried building with them, but for some reason the game (and umodel when loading the game's pak folder) keep showing the old texture, even though the load order should put this one as the final version.

If I have umodel read just my pak file, it sees the texture fine.

You asked for the mesh so I've attached Jennifer.7z, which has

- the psks exported from the pak file (for all LODs, although Unreal Engine gave me errors trying to import the lower LODs, so I just used the main one for all 3).

- A .blend file with the PSK already imported, skeleton fixed to work in-game and the two crotch mesh holes filled in

- An FBX file that is exported from the .blend and ready to be imported into UE 4.22

I may uninstall Terminator Resistance sometimes in the near future because I've finished the game and I have other stuff I'm working on modding.

So I figured I would upload my UE4.22 project file so other people can use it.

MyProject2_4_22.7z has the body imported into the right folder structure, skeleton, physics and material objects have been moved to the right places to connect with the game's existing ones (so animations work). This means you only need to put the SK_NPCMather uasset and uexp into "Content\Meshes\Characters\NPC" and run u4pak.py on it and you will have a pak file that will make Jennifer nude without putting in textures (since the game already has them). So you could customize her mesh in the .blend file, export it to fbx and load it into the project for packing.

Adding hair should be as simple as replacing "Content\Textures\Characters\T_MatherNude_A" in the UE project, building it and packing it together with the body replacement. But for some reason even with my pak file as final loading priority (last chunk # or using _p) it still shows the old texture in-game and even with umodel loading the pak folder.

I actually had a similar problem in another spot in the game. I think it was Chapter 2, when Jennifer is first at the Hideout, her hair becomes a mess of her face texture mapped over her hair mesh. I couldn't figure out a way to fix it, but every time after that her hair seems fine.

I'm going to leave it for now. The blend, fbx and UE4 project files are up here now, so anyone with UE4 (which is free in the Epic store) and u4pak.py can make their own customizations and pack it.

too high.png

landing.png

Jennifer.7z MyProject2_4_22.7z

11 hours ago, darkshirata said:

hi can you repack baron nude mods because he no longer work in the last update

It doesn't? I ran both mods together at that one point where you're talking to Baron and Jennifer is just leaving the command room and they were both properly nude.

Or do you mean there was a game update? My copy is not legit and the exe and pak files are date stamped as Nov 14, 2019.

Does my Jennifer mod work on your up-to-date game version?

2 hours ago, tigers said:

The comments on the naked baron mod says it doesnt work with the update.

I am assuming its yours?

https://www.nexusmods.com/terminatorresistance/mods/7?tab=posts

No, my mod is the Jennifer one is this thread. The Baron one was made in 2019 by somebody else.

The Baron one from Nexus works fine for me, but my version of the game is old.

Can anyone confirm my Jennifer mod works on the latest version, because I can't test that.

12 hours ago, grind3d said:

It doesn't? I ran both mods together at that one point where you're talking to Baron and Jennifer is just leaving the command room and they were both properly nude.

Or do you mean there was a game update? My copy is not legit and the exe and pak files are date stamped as Nov 14, 2019.

Does my Jennifer mod work on your up-to-date game version?

Yes it's on the last update of the game

i test your mods and he don't work make crash the game on the last update

i have a no legit copy too but with update

On 2/28/2021 at 5:13 AM, darkshirata said:

Yes it's on the last update of the game

i test your mods and he don't work make crash the game on the last update

i have a no legit copy too but with update

Okay, I think I see the major issue here. That update was huge. Not just in content but also in Unreal Engine... They went from 4.22 to 4.25.

Quickly looking at the structure, it seems things are in the same place and the mesh looks the same, but the skeleton may not be 100% the same as it was.

It may work anyways as long as I get it close enough.

When I get some time I'll try repacking my mod with UE4.25. If that works I'll recreate Kuristaja08's Naked Baron mod the same way.

3 hours ago, grind3d said:

Okay, I think I see the major issue here. That update was huge. Not just in content but also in Unreal Engine... They went from 4.22 to 4.25.

Quickly looking at the structure, it seems things are in the same place and the mesh looks the same, but the skeleton may not be 100% the same as it was.

It may work anyways as long as I get it close enough.

When I get some time I'll try repacking my mod with UE4.25. If that works I'll recreate Kuristaja08's Naked Baron mod the same way.

I got it to accept my Jennifer mod, but when I try to replace Baron...nothing happens.

It's weird I would think it would either crash, or she'd A Pose, or she'd be invisible. But instead she's there just fine fully clothed.

It's almost like the game is refusing to accept a replacement mesh. I have seen other games that block adding your own pack files, but the bizarre thing it that Jennifer works fine.

This new Jennifer mod will only work with newer versions of the game. The version with Infiltrator mode.

I'm going to leave it with this, this game has been driving me nuts with how some things work and others don't for almost no reason.

pakchunk16-WindowsNoEditor_jen_4_25.7z

On 2/27/2021 at 10:46 AM, grind3d said:

It seems like the hair goes too high, here's a screenshot from in Unreal Engine before packaging them.

First one is the Ultra1 and the second is landing strip.

I've tried building with them, but for some reason the game (and umodel when loading the game's pak folder) keep showing the old texture, even though the load order should put this one as the final version.

If I have umodel read just my pak file, it sees the texture fine.

You asked for the mesh so I've attached Jennifer.7z, which has

- the psks exported from the pak file (for all LODs, although Unreal Engine gave me errors trying to import the lower LODs, so I just used the main one for all 3).

- A .blend file with the PSK already imported, skeleton fixed to work in-game and the two crotch mesh holes filled in

- An FBX file that is exported from the .blend and ready to be imported into UE 4.22

I may uninstall Terminator Resistance sometimes in the near future because I've finished the game and I have other stuff I'm working on modding.

So I figured I would upload my UE4.22 project file so other people can use it.

MyProject2_4_22.7z has the body imported into the right folder structure, skeleton, physics and material objects have been moved to the right places to connect with the game's existing ones (so animations work). This means you only need to put the SK_NPCMather uasset and uexp into "Content\Meshes\Characters\NPC" and run u4pak.py on it and you will have a pak file that will make Jennifer nude without putting in textures (since the game already has them). So you could customize her mesh in the .blend file, export it to fbx and load it into the project for packing.

Adding hair should be as simple as replacing "Content\Textures\Characters\T_MatherNude_A" in the UE project, building it and packing it together with the body replacement. But for some reason even with my pak file as final loading priority (last chunk # or using _p) it still shows the old texture in-game and even with umodel loading the pak folder.

I actually had a similar problem in another spot in the game. I think it was Chapter 2, when Jennifer is first at the Hideout, her hair becomes a mess of her face texture mapped over her hair mesh. I couldn't figure out a way to fix it, but every time after that her hair seems fine.

I'm going to leave it for now. The blend, fbx and UE4 project files are up here now, so anyone with UE4 (which is free in the Epic store) and u4pak.py can make their own customizations and pack it.

too high.png

landing.png

Jennifer.7z 8.82 MB · 11 downloads MyProject2_4_22.7z 28.63 MB · 11 downloads

Thanks for your efforts, how's she looks in-game? I'm downloading the steam rn.

1 hour ago, nudefinder said:

Thanks for your efforts, how's she looks in-game? I'm downloading the steam rn.

Same as the previous screenshots. The model doesn't seem to have changed between versions. Repacking today was just for the newer unreal engine version (4.22 to 4.25).

For anyone that doesn't have the latest version with Infiltrator mode, they'll want the mod version I posted a few days ago, further up the page.

53 minutes ago, grind3d said:

Same as the previous screenshots. The model doesn't seem to have changed between versions. Repacking today was just for the newer unreal engine version (4.22 to 4.25).

For anyone that doesn't have the latest version with Infiltrator mode, they'll want the mod version I posted a few days ago, further up the page.

I downloaded your Jennifer.7z but inside I dun see any pak files for the game to use it.

1 hour ago, nudefinder said:

I downloaded your Jennifer.7z but inside I dun see any pak files for the game to use it.

That may have been the texture file, someone added hair in the textures, but importing textures wasn't staying.

To make it easier, I've uploaded the paks again on this comment.

Use "Infiltrator Version.7z" if you're using the latest version of the game. (the Game's exe will identify as Unreal Engine 4.25)

Use "Old Version.7z" if you're using the original 2019 version before Infiltrator mode came out. (the Game's exe will identify as Unreal Engine 4.22)

Old Version.7z Infiltrator Version.7z