Terminator Resistance - Naked Jennifer

On 3/2/2021 at 12:48 AM, grind3d said:

That may have been the texture file, someone added hair in the textures, but importing textures wasn't staying.

To make it easier, I've uploaded the paks again on this comment.

Use "Infiltrator Version.7z" if you're using the latest version of the game. (the Game's exe will identify as Unreal Engine 4.25)

Use "Old Version.7z" if you're using the original 2019 version before Infiltrator mode came out. (the Game's exe will identify as Unreal Engine 4.22)

Old Version.7z 1.13 MB · 45 downloads Infiltrator Version.7z 1.18 MB · 106 downloads

Thank you for your effort and the update, hope someone will update the Baron mod too :)

On 12/18/2021 at 3:13 PM, Grimraven1 said:

So, did the new DLC "Annihilation Line" break everything again?

So the previous DLC itself didnt break everything, it was that when they released it they changed the UE engine version to a newer one, lots of games DONT do that, they stick to the version they first released with. If this new DLC is still on the same UE version as the last one, it might still be fine.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey I appreciate this post so much. Basically going through the same exact problem with Unreal modding, just different game and different naming convention. 

I'm currently modding a prototype game called Kalyskah_RPG, got my mod ready, organized and PAKKED. Just have no idea how to name the pak file. Tried different naming even the pakchunk convention, still no chance in game. 

I have been through the same back and forth process for 2 weeks now just to successfully mod Sifu swapping my own characters in there, with cloth physics I edited generated from the UEditor and all that. Also been through the PAIN of getting the textures pieces in the right place, messing up the weight pain, scaling, mesh corrupting etc....

any help appreciated if you guys can point me at the rule for naming the pak file

Thanks

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 3/2/2021 at 5:48 AM, grind3d said:

That may have been the texture file, someone added hair in the textures, but importing textures wasn't staying.

Use "Infiltrator Version.7z" if you're using the latest version of the game. (the Game's exe will identify as Unreal Engine 4.25)

Use "Old Version.7z" if you're using the original 2019 version before Infiltrator mode came out. (the Game's exe will identify as Unreal Engine 4.22)

Old Version.7z 1.13 MB · 88 downloads Infiltrator Version.7z 1.18 MB · 263 downloads

Well i just want to say Thank you for helping and getting this mod working! i cant believe i missed this mod, after i made the request and hit all thoes issues i just gave up on it and for some reason never got notifications that the topic was getting new posts. So im sorry for the very late delay but a massive thank you for getting this mod working.

Now i have a new reason to play the game again! Thank you!

• 9 months later...
On 2.3.2021 at 06:48, grind3d said:

Das mag an der Texturdatei gelegen haben, jemand hat Haar in die Texturen eingefügt, aber das Importieren von Texturen hat nicht funktioniert.

Um es einfacher zu machen, habe ich die Pakete in diesem Kommentar noch einmal hochgeladen.

Verwenden Sie „Infiltrator Version.7z“, wenn Sie die neueste Version des Spiels verwenden. (Die Exe-Datei des Spiels wird als Unreal Engine 4.25 identifiziert.)

Verwenden Sie „Alte Version.7z“, wenn Sie die Originalversion von 2019 vor der Veröffentlichung des Infiltrator-Modus verwenden. (Die Exe-Datei des Spiels wird als Unreal Engine 4.22 identifiziert.)

Alte Version.7z 1,13 MB · 98 Downloads Infiltrator Version.7z 1,18 MB · 345 Downloads

vielen dank für updaten der mod die läuft jetzt sauber ohne das spiel abstürtzt . 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/2/2021 at 12:48 AM, grind3d said:

Old Version.7z 1.13 MB · 101 downloads Infiltrator Version.7z 1.18 MB · 367 downloads

I know this mod is old but thank you for making this. It does still work on the newest version of the game too.

I have noticed an issue with her hair tho, It's not an issue for me since I'm not really looking at her hair but I thought I would just share it here

in case someone knows why or has the same issue.

Screenshot (370).png

Edited by mrbud420
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2023 at 9:13 PM, mrbud420 said:

I know this mod is old but thank you for making this. It does still work on the newest version of the game too.

I have noticed an issue with her hair tho, It's not an issue for me since I'm not really looking at her hair but I thought I would just share it here

in case someone knows why or has the same issue.

Screenshot (370).png

I can confirm it happens for me, too. Seems like it only appeared after the cutscene played when we first get to the first hideout. Not sure if it'll happen again since the limited testing I did do loading saves elsewhere seemed to be fine. I'm currently doing a replay of the game's campaign so curious to see if it'll appear again, and if so, why.

The Baron nude mod works the entire game with no glitches, though.

The hair issue happens because of the wrong materials order. Anyways, I decided to work on this game since I decided to play the DLC. I made a nude mod for Jennifer that doesn't have the hair bug and also includes her hair with the hat since it fits her better. It's out on Nexus. A few variations of this mod will be released only on my Patreon, including a skimpy outfit for her and Baron.

Preview.

Spoiler

Res.png.a0f04a1a4fefbe5cdbf7245c617540f4.png

Preview of the upcoming skimpy outfit.

Spoiler

RS.png.d40046174aa8522564943012e00f2564.png

Edited by FrancisLouis
  • 2 months later...
On 12/28/2023 at 2:31 PM, FrancisLouis said:

The hair issue happens because of the wrong materials order. Anyways, I decided to work on this game since I decided to play the DLC. I made a nude mod for Jennifer that doesn't have the hair bug and also includes her hair with the hat since it fits her better. It's out on Nexus. A few variations of this mod will be released only on my Patreon, including a skimpy outfit for her and Baron.

Preview.

Reveal hidden contents

Res.png.a0f04a1a4fefbe5cdbf7245c617540f4.png

Preview of the upcoming skimpy outfit.

Reveal hidden contents

RS.png.d40046174aa8522564943012e00f2564.png

This mod fixes the bad hair from that one section in the previous nude mod, but the body gets screwed up during the sex scene. This wasn't an issue with the other mod, so maybe there's a small bug with the way the model is rigged here.

Screenshot 2024-03-09 225237.png

EDIT: One minor thing as well that's present in both nude mods is that the sex scene also suddenly has Jennifer clothed since there's clearly another model where she's partially undressed, unlike the Baron sex scene. Not a big deal, but if that model can also be replaced, I think that would make this nude mod perfect.

Edited by GhostFireAngel
  • 1 month later...
On 3/9/2024 at 11:05 PM, GhostFireAngel said:

This mod fixes the bad hair from that one section in the previous nude mod, but the body gets screwed up during the sex scene. This wasn't an issue with the other mod, so maybe there's a small bug with the way the model is rigged here.

Screenshot 2024-03-09 225237.png

EDIT: One minor thing as well that's present in both nude mods is that the sex scene also suddenly has Jennifer clothed since there's clearly another model where she's partially undressed, unlike the Baron sex scene. Not a big deal, but if that model can also be replaced, I think that would make this nude mod perfect.

Any update on this mod? Still having this issue.