CTD early in MQ (new issue)

wolfarus

Didnt have this problem before DB was installed, and the only other mods ive added recently are SexIS / Skychildren / Ashen followers (and clothing mod for SkyC) and some other outfit collections.

I CTD at or near the meeting point for you and irileth and her guards (usually) or a few seconds out of the gate on the way there (rarely). Its almost always when irileth and group get close or are at the meeting point, when she starts her dialogue.

I have around 40 mods, i run SKSE, and ive also run BOSS. This is the BOSS log :

These plugins are recognised by BOSS and have been sorted according to its masterlist. Please read any attached messages and act on any that require action.
Skyrim.esm Active
Update.esm ActiveContains dirty edits: 73 ITM, 1 UDR records with 3.0.28. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. (http://www.creationkit.com/TES5Edit_Cleaning_Guide_-_TES5Edit)

Dawnguard.esm ActiveContains dirty edits: 607 ITM, 82 UDR records with 3.0.28. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. (http://www.creationkit.com/TES5Edit_Cleaning_Guide_-_TES5Edit)
Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Relev}}

HearthFires.esm ActiveContains dirty edits: 171 ITM, 11 UDR records with 3.0.28. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. (http://www.creationkit.com/TES5Edit_Cleaning_Guide_-_TES5Edit)

Dragonborn.esm ActiveContains dirty edits: 57 ITM, 8 UDR records with 3.0.28. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. (http://www.creationkit.com/TES5Edit_Cleaning_Guide_-_TES5Edit)

ApachiiHair.esm Active
ApachiiHairFemales.esm Active
RaceCompatibility.esm Active
BBLuxurySuite.esm Active
SkyMoMod.esm Active
SPIKE.esm Active
XFLMain.esm ActiveNote: For safe mod uninstall see special uninstallation instructions on mod page.

HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp Active
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp ActiveBash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Relev}}

HighResTexturePackFix.esp Active
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp ActiveBash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Relev}}

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp Active
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp Active
Better Dynamic Snow.esp Active
randomthunder.esp Active
realrainextended.esp Active
MintyLightningMod.esp Active
Fantasy Music Overhaul Redone.esp Active
StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp Active
BooksBooksBooks.esp Active
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp Active
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp Active
Chesko_LoreBasedLoadingScreens.esp Active
WetandCold.esp Active
SkyUI.esp Active
BBLSspouse.esp Active
hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp ActiveBash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Relev}}

Maxwell Outfit.esp Active
Osare Swimsuit.esp Active
StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp Active
DeadlyDragons.esp ActiveBash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Relev}}

BBLuxurySuiteExt.esp Active
BBLSMotseerOutfits.esp Active
BBLSapachii.esp Active
Taverns.esp Active
AchieveThat.esp Active
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp Active
Killable Children.esp Active
SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp ActiveNote: Uninstall old version of Skyrim Flora Overhaul if using SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp

dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp Active
dD-Dawnguard-MonsterMod EBT Patch.esp Active
UnreadBooksGlow.esp Active
xvisionchildren.esp Active
YChildren of the Sky.esp Active
FNISspells.esp Active
dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp Active
TemptressVixen.esp Active
3DNPC.esp Active
XFLDialogue.esp Active
XFLPlugins.esp Active
Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp Active
SPTConsistentOlderPeople.esp Active
AshenFollowers.esp ActiveRequires: UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp

Frost_Elves.esp ActiveRequires: Custom Race Mods by Trykz

mayatola UFF.esp Active
mayatola miria.esp Active
BBLSHousecarlsmovein.esp Active
BBLSVisitors.esp Active
BBLuxurySuiteClassier.esp Active
BBLuxurySuiteUndergroundBathhouse.esp ActiveContains dirty edits: 0 ITM, 1 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. (http://www.creationkit.com/TES5Edit_Cleaning_Guide_-_TES5Edit)

WATER.esp Active

And these are the one's not recognized by boss:

• SummerWear.esm Active
  • SexiS.esm Active
  • HjakhtraevarrTomb.esp Active
  • BBLS No Ore or Soul Gems for v5.esp Active
  • BBLuxurySuiteClassierDisplayRoom.esp Active
  • SummerWearSA.esp Active
  • SummerWearBBLS.esp Active
  • TMRCosplay.esp Active
  • SexiSCupid.esp Active

And this is my ini. file: (should be the same settings in both "my games" .ini and the install directory .ini)

[General]
sLanguage=ENGLISH

uExterior Cell Buffer=36

[Display]
fShadowLODMaxStartFade=1000.0
fSpecularLODMaxStartFade=2000.0
fLightLODMaxStartFade=3500.0
iShadowMapResolutionPrimary=2048
bAllowScreenshot=1

[Audio]
fMusicDuckingSeconds=6.0
fMusicUnDuckingSeconds=8.0
fMenuModeFadeOutTime=3.0
fMenuModeFadeInTime=1.0

[Grass]
bAllowCreateGrass=1
bAllowLoadGrass=0

[GeneralWarnings]
SGeneralMasterMismatchWarning=One or more plugins could not find the correct versions of the master files they depend on. Errors may occur during load or game play. Check the "Warnings.txt" file for more information.

[Archive]
sResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Skyrim - Textures.bsa, HighResTexturePack01.bsa, HighResTexturePack02.bsa, HighResTexturePack03.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa,
sResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa

[Combat]
fMagnetismStrafeHeadingMult=0.0
fMagnetismLookingMult=0.0

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0
iMinMemoryPageSize=100000
iMaxMemoryPageSize=5000000
iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=1800000000
[Water]
bReflectLODObjects=1
bReflectLODLand=1
bReflectSky=1
bReflectLODTrees=1

And not sure that it would matter, but my specs :

Quadcore 2.83 cpu

12gigs mem

Geforce 570 gpu (updated drivers)

Windows7

Skyrim Settings @ Ultra

Id much rather not deactivate my mods and start over, completely vanilla and see if i can get past that w/o any issues, so im HOPING its something with a mod or 2 that people here might recognize, or that its the USKP issue thats already known, and i just need to wait for a new patch/version to be put out. Any idea's?

Edit: After going thru the cleaning process step by step (had a friend help, think i got it from now on if needed further) i was able to get thru the area/encounter that was crashing. Update, DG/HF/DB all had dirty edits that needed cleaning, and after that it seemed to fix my issue.

Thanks to anybody who viewed my OP and might have at least given it some thought. :)

Archived