IGNORED

Open Mouth Slider mod? (Bdsm)

Hi there.

Im new to the sims CC community, and finding my feet.

Im hoping to make alot of Bdsm related content, and wanted to start with Head gear. So im looking to model Ball Gags / ring gags / head harnesses etc. However, im looking for a mod that enables the sims to open his/her mouth, so that Gags dont look as though they are clipping into the mouth, but with lips visible.

Does anyone know of such a mod that enable you to open/close the mouth?

thank you. xxx

10 hours ago, LittleDoxy said:

I don't think such a slider exist. But maybe someone will prove me wrong.
You could make a head replacement. Or make animations/poses especialy for this accesory.

Ya. ive done abit of searching, and the best i found is making bigger lips.

I dont have the coding/modding know how to create such a mod unfortunately.

I dont know what that entails regarding a head replacement. im new here, so im unclear on how things work atm.

Im still dipping my feet into creating CC, and given i use 3dsmax, there is a lack of support regarding sims4studio, and as ive discovered, the mods in those forums arnt helpful either. So im learning on the job, by trial and error. i just want to make some bdsm bits and bobs, and just getting CC working in game.
I had hoped there was alot more bdsm CC too, but perhaps i can help with that. :)

5 hours ago, Haristess said:

Im still dipping my feet into creating CC, and given i use 3dsmax, there is a lack of support regarding sims4studio

I feel you, I was somewhat familiar with Maya. But I had to jump to Blender, it was (and still is) very confusing, but you'll get used to it.

When you're making a top, let's say a T-Shirt. You replace the entire body part with your own mesh. So you can do everything you want. But It's different for accesories.
It should be possible to remodel and replace the head to your liking, but I don't know how.  Sorry I'm not really helpful.

38 minutes ago, LittleDoxy said:

I feel you, I was somewhat familiar with Maya. But I had to jump to Blender, it was (and still is) very confusing, but you'll get used to it.

When you're making a top, let's say a T-Shirt. You replace the entire body part with your own mesh. So you can do everything you want. But It's different for accesories.
It should be possible to remodel and replace the head to your liking, but I don't know how.  Sorry I'm not really helpful.

nooo you're fine. If i may ask. Iam doing this correctly right.

- For my ball gag head harness, ive chosen a Hat from sims4studio.

- i export the LOD0 mesh into blender, and export the mesh from blender to 3dsmax as an .fbx

- in 3dsmax, everything is screwed. i delete the skin modifer, bones and hat, keeping only the body. ive rotated the body back upright since the deleted skin modifier has the mesh stomache first too the ground.

- Ive rescaled the entire mesh up, because the near clipping plane in 3dsmax was making it impossible to do anything.

- then i just model the ball gag head harness, using the head as a template/guide.

- once ive finished, the ballgag headharness, and is uv'd and textured. do i just export it as an FBX back to blender, resize it appropriately in blender, and import the original exported mesh, but with the ballgag head hareness replacing the hat back into sims4studio?

I have no intentions of learning blender. it will feel like im back in university dumb again. lol. even if blender is now far superior, my way of learning is difficult and slow.

in regards to the head. i could easily manipulate the exported body (head) so that it has its mouth open. i just dont know the process and how it will work in sims4, whether you will be able to change its facial features etc. im completely at a loss here. trial and error i guess.

At least im keeping my BDSM community on discord amused, showing them my on going master piece, that is a ballgag head harness. lol. If all fails with sims4, atleast ive satisfied them somewhat, whatever happens hehe.

2 hours ago, Haristess said:

You can do all the modeling in 3DSMax, but I think you can't avoid Blender.

I wrote a lengthy post but it was quite confusing, I think it's better for me to link the proper tutorial : http://sims4studio.com/thread/164/start-finish-accessory-mesh-beginners
If you already made your mesh, you can skip to Part III. With this you should be able to create your ballgag and have it in-game. But it won't solve the issue with the mouth.

Once, this is done, the ballgag appear in-game. But the mouth is closed, and move independantly from the accessory. To solve this you can :

- Somehow replace the head. I don't know much about this. But it should be possible.
- Make your own animations/poses taking the ballgag into consideration. There is plenty of tutorial on the subject, poses are easier to start with. The downside being that the accesory won't fit in everyday gameplay.

I'm sorry for not being more helpful, I hope someone more knowledgable stumble into this thread.

Hiii

sorry for the delay for a reply.

thank you for the help Littledoxy.

I have looked through this and other tutorials, but because their done in blender, it fry's my brain to try and maintain an understanding considering i dont use it.

This tutorial has no information on the body mesh and rig so i assume you just ignore it.

In 3dsmax, i had to delete the skin modifier attached to the body parts, and re orientate and resize them, because 3dsmax has near clipping plane problems. I assume i just export the ball gag head harness back into blender replacing the Hat, and keep everything else untouched.

Im still working on the ballgag head harness in 3dsmax. im also modelling a few varients of it, aswell as combining them with other accessaries such as blindfolds, and a slave collar. I intend to do several variants. I cant do anything regarding the open mouth issue, but i will continue to make variants of ballgags / ring gags etc anyway. even if they look awful ingame. Maybe someone will see this thread as you say, and will help with this project.

Im also going to make different variations of body harnesses and maybe stockings too.

I do also wish to branch off into making equipment, or Rope related bondage ties, etc, but as of right now i have no idea regarding how poses work. and given 3dsmax seems to import a mess regarding the bones and skin modifiers on the body parts, im not sure if im going to be forced to use blender, and i know animation in itself is an indepth project, requiring me to learn blender. Unless ofc i can fix the bones and skin modifier in 3dsmax, and animate it with ease there, and hope it works when exporting back to blender, before being imported back to sims4studio. all i know is FBX is known to do wild things when switching between different 3d software, such as unit measurements / xyz orientation and sometimes breaks animation and other stuff.

I shall keep this thread open Little doxy and upload some screenshots for you upon my progression anyway. Thank you so much for being helpful. It was far more helpful than what i had on the sims4studio forums having been told to go donate because i was unsure about how to export to 3dsmax etc.