Very lore unfriendly bosses,npcs,dungeons,replacers thread.

Baconsama

Beforehand I don't know if someone already posted a thread of the kind and I'm sorry if that's the case.

By creating this in the adult area I'm not saying ONLY ault content,however the intention is to open the possibility to do so.

I was wondering if someone already created such things as famous videogame bosses,furniture/houses/common clothers replacers related to nowdays,videogame/tv/movies npcs and so on.

I would like to use this thread as a sharing names/links between the users,if this place lures enough attention =)

I'll start with some suggestions for unfriendly lore mods:

Marioblivion (or close to that name)

Dukecity

CW dance club

Honda NR500

Jedi Lightsabers

CM Mister Bean

X-wing fighter

All of them are avaliable in oblivionnexus,problably I didn't write them all with the proper names but it's close enough to find them,but if someone doesn't just give me a holler and I'll help.

Plus I'm searching for any kinds of mods frequently,hence I'll update here everytime I find a interesting mod.

Well...that's about it,please if you have good mods suggestions or even raw ideas feel free to post them here!

As usual I take creative critics and suggestions with open arms.

Actually there are a couple WoW dungeons  that were made.  Those are Scarlet Monastery and Shadowfang Keep.

There's also a player home called TARDIS by drekmoor.

There's also a couple My Little Pony companion mods.  In fact, a mod independent version of the Mane 6 just got released.

The helmet I'm wearing is from a gear/quest mod called From The Realms of Death or something, based on the Death Dealer from Frank Frazetta.

There's a sonic screwdriver that gives you a lock picking spell.

That's all I can think of at the moment.

HentaiLovelyHouse (light switch and modern bathroom)
TagsYinYang (by Galgat)
Colourwheel's Dance Club Reloaded (OK it's only the newer version)
Oblivion_Fallout_v2 (bugged Beta)
Bonds_Studio_Apartment (other Bonds mods are nearly lore-friendly)
Sevennity
Risa
Stickman_Stuff (fun mod,if you want to play as stickman)

ZGundamArmor (if you make your character much larger, you can play Mechwarrior in Cyrodiil)
PsycoGundamArmor (the same as above)

No worries Poontank,in fact the video IS lore friendly,but I don't mind it since it seems to be a nice mod,thanks for the sharing guys!

Let me see...

The killing moon (can be considered a bit non-lore friendly by some)

Dune

CW stargate (located near anvil)

Sorry again for not having the links anymore.

• 8 months later...

Greetings.

Are you serious ?

Not Lore friendly ? ? ?

99 % of those mods adding , High Hells (  using the RHH system or not ...) ,  "Lunatic Boobs" , skimpy " armors " ( i we  can calling these as "Armor" ) and clothes  ... Sophisticate hairs  , eyeslashes , and so .... and all these women  looking  like as our Top Models ....it's better to ask what is still  lore friendly since 3 - 4 years in the world of Tamriel .... and not " lore unfriendly" as you done. 

So this is just my opinion, but why would you know that  ? ... it's just a game ... nothings else .

Peoples don't want something like their existences  ,  but want to see their fantasms , ... that's why  there are so many "Unfriendly" stuffs  done by the modders  in most of the latest games . I  know , we live as we dream .... maybe alone , but we need  to dream , Isn't it ?  

Cheers .

There is a moon replacer that replaces the moon to look like the death star from star wars. http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/21010//? Anime Loading Screens Shivering Isles http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/42598//? Majora Masser Moon HD  Replaces the moon with the moon from the Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. As the days pass, it will grow in the sky. http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/42506//?

Not a simple mod or totally lore unfriendly,but I cant recommend OWC ND enough.Many new bosses/NPCs/races,I have encountered Elrond,Red Sonja,Leatherface (LOL) in dungeons.Hundreds of new weapons/armours in leveled lists,new quests,and expanded Ayleid ruins,Vilverin is double size now!

Read carefully the install.I ran a copy with MMM/OWC ND/WAC,plus Emily's monstergirl,prepare for a full challenge.

Not a simple mod or totally lore unfriendly,but I cant recommend OWC ND enough.Many new bosses/NPCs/races,I have encountered Elrond,Red Sonja,Leatherface (LOL) in dungeons.Hundreds of new weapons/armours in leveled lists,new quests,and expanded Ayleid ruins,Vilverin is double size now!

Read carefully the install.I ran a copy with MMM/OWC ND/WAC,plus Emily's monstergirl,prepare for a full challenge.

Hi there ,

Elrond , Red Sonya  & Co ... even "Elisabeth Colourwheel "  so time to  go to  "DukeCity"  to meet  one "Chuck Norris"  too !  ... ;°)

Cheers.

Yeah, this one is badass. I especially love the included motorcycle-specific pose mod because of its potential for screenshooting.

Running over enemies with a vehicle is a favourite of mine ever since the snow mobile in 'Tomb Raider II'.

With this Honda the maneuver can even be followed up with a (difficult to pull off though) burnout attack on the downed enemy! Awesomeness.

In general there are so many funky rides and mounts available, there's really no reason to use horses anymore except players are particularly equestophile. Flying brooms and carpets, Dwemer centurion transformers...

The latter two are included in 'Midas Magic', which in itself is also a huge compilation of utter lore-unfriendliness.

Archived