[Starbound] Sexbound someone help me please

mimoxd

someone help me please
someone who doesn't mind giving me their Sexbound pack
for me also puts in my game
I downloaded many sex mods but have the problem of assembling several
the errors are the game closes, the characters are invisible, the animation does not happen, the action control menu does not appear, bugs and etc.
I tried to make my own pack but it went wrong I had to remove many mods I wanted to use, please just want a functional Sexbound mod pack for download I already spent hours trying to make a pack more always go wrong and CONGRATULATIONS to all developers of these mods fun that your work is recognized by many people who want to use and support their work?

00.png

01.png

21 hours ago, ozzywozzy said:

It looks like you installed conflicting mods. For instance, you have two different versions of Terraphilia installed, the same goes for Aphrodites Bow. Also, make sure you only have one version of Sexbound installed, otherwise your game will continue to crash.

i'm glad someone answered
this photo is the mods that I have stored
do you still play? have a package that you use? can you give me?
please and thank you

On 2/20/2020 at 7:04 PM, ozzywozzy said:

I'm not sure what the policies are on uploading mod folders here but I am willing to show you what my folder looks like. Note that I only have one version of each mod installed.

modfolderexample.png

Tahnk you so much, really you are helping me a lot
I really thank you for your patience with me
there is no way to put your folder in midiafire for download? please
what's your version of starbound? the one I'm using is v1.4.0 i think
thanks again for the incredible patience with me and the help

• 3 weeks later...

Archived