Guest Jenova23

Guest Jenova23

OBSOLETE New thread here VFNO

Voluptuous Female Npc Overhaul (BETA)

e76f7306-6c0a-4ae1-9e64-d7daf8e55a64_zps
======================================================================================================
Description

WORK IN PROGRESS (Pretty much done uploading soon!)

NOTE: Not all npc have huge breasts mostly followers and high level npc.

Mod Features

• Re place's every single female NPC, males and children. (Xvision Children integrated)
  • Add race specific armor, body shapes, hair, textures and clothing for every single female npc plus new armors. I'm basically trying to implement every Bodyslide armor available.
  • New age groups: Child, Teen, Young adult, Adult, Elder and Ancient.
  • New skeletons: Fat, Huge, Brute, Big Breasts, Big Ass. (For even more immersion)
  • New body types: Bodybuilder, Toned, Muscular, Elder, Ancient and more.
  • Pubic hair variety: Forest, Hairy, Landing strip, Trimmed and Shaved.
  • Race specific body skins.
  • Every expansion / DLC supported.
  • New sex shop, clothing store upgrades added trying to do something similar to my old mod Sex Shop with most of the latest sex toys found mod wise.
  • New items, decor, posters etc added to some shops.
  • Tons of NPC diversity.
  • More realistic body shapes scaled down and reworked due to complaints but this mod will have lots of chubby big breasted NPC so don't worry.
  • Tons of adult content will definitely give your game a 18+ rating for example Haelga might have a few more toys under her bed as well as other similar types of NPC. I basically went through the elder scrolls wiki for each individual NPC.
  • SOS Support new skeleton types for all the male races.
  • Naked Giants added to leveled list.
  • Weight affects facial features skinny to fat faces.
  • Race specific facial traits for example High Elfs will have skinnier noses while Red Guards will have bigger asses and thick fuller lips this mod does play a bit on stereo types so sorry if it offends you it is not intended it is only made to my tastes.
  • NPC will be much more defined and bigger at higher levels.
  • Beast races use Digitigrade Khajiit and Argonian Raptor Combined feet and have added claws witch matching armor and clothing.
  • Orc's have claws.
  • Race specific named armor and clothing. (Ex: Iron Boots \ Nord Iron Boots)
  • No scripts.
  • Race specific penis types.
  • NPC carry over genetic traits. (Example children will look like there father & mother, cousins will have similar features to there relatives)
  • NPC have more appropriate sleepwear.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY BODY TYPES PLZ NO TROLLING YOU CAN ALWAYS REPLACE THE MESH!!!
======================================================================================================
Images

post-859-0-85126900-1383678377_thumb.jpg

Imperial Capes            Male sizes (adujsting SOS)           Radiant Raiment

Breton                                Nord

NPC Examples

Carlotta Valentina

Ysolda

Borgakh the steel heart

Senna

Temple of Dibella (Anwen, Hamal & Orla)

Uthgerd the Unbroken

Aela the Huntress

Illia

Rayya

Haelga

Svana Far-Shield

Maven Black Briar

Nivenor

Mjoll the Huntress

Progress

Argonians: Complete
Altmer (High Elves): Complete
Bosmer (Wood Elves): Complete
Breton: Complete
Redguard: Complete
Orc: Complete
Nord: I still need to finish editing a few more armor's.
Dunmer (Dark Elves): Complete
Imperial: Complete
Khajiit: Complete.

Required (For the moment)

Dragonborn
Dawnguard
Hearthfire
HDT HighHeels System

Installation

Extract the data folder over your Skyrim Data folder or use a mod manager to install.

:exclamation: You must start a new game for changes to take full effect.

Load Order

Place at the bottom of your load list.

Compatibility

Anything that alters the vanilla NPC's appearance will not be compatible.

:exclamation: If you don't have the specified DLC you can remove the ESM Dependencies with creation kit.
Known issues

• Beast races feet and claws including Orc's will not apply to player only npc.

History

11/04/13: Updated description and added pic's.
11/05/13: Updated description and added pic's.
11/06/13: Updated description and added pic's.
11/07/13: Updated description, added pictures and uploaded my Caliente Bodyslide presets. (NOTE: Presets in game will only be set to 60%Max)
Credits

VadersApp (Realistic Body System)
Digitigrade Khajiit (Armor and clothing)
Caliente (Caliente Bodyslide tool)
Bagserk (Children)

And any others I missed.
Permission

Do whatever you want with it!

:exclamation: :exclamation:  :exclamation:  HELP / TESTERS APPRECIATED :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

download.png
Click here to download this file

VFNO Presets.rar

Guest Jenova23

this... this is the most awsome body i have ever seen.

edit: tho this does makes me wonder what the... older women will look like.

Well I did want to post more picturers but I am constantily updating npc so thats why I havent.

Guest Jenova23

I like this idea! If only for the fact that it has more variety. Variety is the spice of life. Have you considered including some plus size girls? Not necessarily BBW but maybe a little softer around the middle than others.

Yes I plan on adding all kinds I just have to fix the leveled item packages and that is going to take me a while.

what do you think about this body

http://zaselim.minus.com/mIXm5o842euu5

Is there a Download link for this body? It's beautifull.

No, its my personal mod. No links sorry.

I'm kinda jealous. And I'm sure that if you ever would decide to share it it would get a significant amount of interest :)

Same, I think it is nice to have more variations of bodies. If I could create something like that as well I would, but I don't have the knowledge to do so.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Jenova23

How are things progressing, Jenova23? Are you still working on this project? You have some excited fans who are interested.

Yes I am I'ts just a very big mod and I am trying to make sure there are no bugs but I am definetly getting there.

• 7 months later...

How are things progressing, Jenova23? Are you still working on this project? You have some excited fans who are interested.

Yes I am I'ts just a very big mod and I am trying to make sure there are no bugs but I am definetly getting there.

hi jenova23

this is the most exciting "BBW" work I've come across in the entire Skyrim community ;-)

is there a PC version or is it NPC only?

PS - this is the kinda body-mod I would PAY for - lol

Peace, Love, & Success

Alex

Guest Jenova23

This project is old now I been working on a similar project body shape wise that will...

1. Replace every single female npc in skyrim including children (xvision children).

2. Add Race specific armor, body shapes, hair, textures and clothing for every single npc plus others.

3. New Age groups, weight types, and skeletons such ass Teen, Elder, Ancient, Fat, Huge, Brute, Big Breasted, Big Ass etc...

4. Every expansion / dlc supported.

5. New sex shop added trying to do something similar to my old mod Sex Shop with most of the latest sex toys I have found.

6. New items, decor, posters etc added to some shops.

7. Tons of npc diversity.

8. More realistic body shapes scaled down and reworked due to complaints but this mod will have lots of chubby big breasted npc.

9. Tons of adult content will definitely give your game a 18+ rating.

10. Easily switch out body shapes you don't like with caliente bodyslide tool.

Probably a lot more things I didn't mention, fully tested on my side, works perfectly fine so far and it's pretty much 99.9% done I literally need to do edit one or two npc. I'm not sure I want to upload it due to i'ts massive size, though I'm really eager to there are just way to many files in this mod I was hoping there was some program that would extract all the files from my mod but from what I hear I have to do it all manually which I am to lazy to do.  :dodgy:

Help would be appreciated!!!

Archived